Pastors are instrumental to our journey of faith as believers. Happy new month messages to my pastor and pastor’s wife will go a long way to give inner strength and fortitude where needed as the new month unfolds its blessings through your warm messages of prayers, wishes, and greetings.
A new month has just been welcomed and it is the best time to wish Happy New Month to my pastor and his wife whom you deeply respect a lot. This visit of a new month is a good opportunity for the entire church members to show their true love and affection for their pastors and also for their pastor’s wife.
You can give up with some beautiful wishes for your pastor or for his wife which will help them know about your true feelings for them.
Powerful Happy New Month Messages to My Pastor
Pastors keep watch over our souls and continually guard our spiritual welfare as ones who will give an account of their stewardship of us (Hebrew 13:17).
1. My earnest prayer is that you’ll be above only in the things of God. May God’s mandate that was entrusted into your hands always find steady advancement in light and may your path prosper in every season. I pray that God will give you the inner grace to always live what you preach and may you always be a visionary leader. Happy New Month to you, my pastor.
2. In this new month, I pray that God will put a new insight and fresh anointing within you, and upon you. May the God that you serve supply your needs with His eternal riches in this new month and beyond. Happy New Month, pastor.
3. May God’s mandate concerning you and your ministry come to fruition in this new month. May God give you fresh grace to function in a greater capacity in this new month and always. Happy New Month!
4. You’re God’s sent and I pray that you will have what your heart desire and no lack shall come near your dwelling. You will today and always grow from grace to grace, and from honor to honor. Happy New Month to you, pastor.
5. In this new month, I pray that you will be the planting of the Lord, you’ll bear many fruits to the glory of God and you’ll find strength in His presence. Happy New Month, dear Pastor!
6. May the God that you call unto fill your longing soul in this new month with the new wine of His presence, may He fill you with His wisdom, and may God’s grace be upon you today and throughout this new month. Happy New Month, pastor.
7. I pray that God will bless your barn for all your services in His household, and may God give you foresight, hindsight, and insight to lead and guide the flocks that He has entrusted to you. Happy New Month to you, pastor.
8. May God come speedily to bless you in this new month. May He make you be a blessing to others in a way you have never thought of before and everyone who comes in contact with you in this new month shall be blessed with the salvation of the soul now and always. Happy New Month, pastor.
9. I pray that God will look at you with His tenderness and bless you graciously. May God cause His face to shine on you and give you joy on all sides. May His manifold wisdom guide the way you teach and preach. Happy New Month to you, pastor.
10. In this new month, may God give you a fresh oil of gladness above all challenges and anointing to function in His vineyard, and all your ways, may you always know His counsel over every situation. The good Lord is your protector and provider through this season and beyond. Happy New Month, my great pastor!
11. It’s my prayer for you today as you step with grand style into a new month, that our God will give you a new beginning in all ramifications. Happy New Month, pastor.
12. In this new month, I pray that God will do a quick work of righteousness among the flocks as you teach faithfully in His vineyard. Happy New Month to you, pastor.
13. As you keep preaching in God’s own household far and wide, may He give you a progressive anointing to function today and always. Happy New Month, pastor!
14. May God’s abounding presence and grace never depart from your heart in Jesus’ mighty name, Amen. Happy New Month to you, pastor.
15. In this new month, may God use you abundantly and tremendously in ways that are so special and unique. Man of God, my prayers are with you. We love you! Happy New Month, pastor.
16. I pray that God will grace you with His strength, fight for you and put your enemies in everlasting silence. Happy New Month, pastor!
17. In this new month, it’s my prayer that you will never lack the anointing upon and within. Grace and unction to function will come to you like rain. Happy New Month, pastor.
18. In your ministry, I pray that you will continue to flourish like the cedar tree of Lebanon by the river and be strong in your inner man. Happy New Month to you, pastor.
19. It’s my prayer that you will continue to find grace under the cover of the Almighty God today, tomorrow, and forever. You’ll encounter great grace and peace of mind in His abounding presence in Jesus’ mighty name, Amen. Happy New Month, pastor.
20. Every plan to soil God’s mandate in the mud in your ministry is truncated in Jesus’ mighty name. The new month shall bring you much love and happiness. Happy New Month, my pastor!
21. Pastor, I am so happy that you are my pastor. You have been a great blessing to me and the entire church. May God continue to bless you abundantly. Happy new month.
22. Wishing you a blessed month ahead. May God continue to bless and favor you in all your endeavors. We pray that God will continue to strengthen, bless and protect you as you continue to lead His flock.
23. We appreciate all the hard work that you have put into making our church a better place. We appreciate your dedication and commitment to serving the Lord and His people. Keep up the good work Pastor. We love you, Pastor. Happy new month.
24. Pastor, as we enter this new month, I want to make a special dedication to you. It is because of your leadership that we have been able to make it this far. I am so thankful that God has raised up someone like you who loves the Lord and loves His people. The ministry you are doing is incredible and I pray that God will continue to use you in mighty ways.
25. I want to wish you, my pastor, a happy new month. It’s been a month since the last month and now it’s time for another one. You deserve to be congratulated for what you’ve done for the church and the community. You’ve given up many years of your life to make sure that we have a place to worship God and be nourished spiritually!
26. I hope you have an amazing month ahead of you, and I hope you get all that you desire in life. Happy new month. God bless you, sir.
27. I am so grateful to you. You have brought me closer to God and taught me a lot about life. I am honored to be part of your ministry. Thank you for being such a wonderful pastor.
28. I don’t know what I would do without you. You are my mentor, friend, and guide. May God bless you richly this new month.
29. You are the best pastor I have ever known. You’ve been with us through thick and thin, joys and sorrow. Thank you so much for being our spiritual leader.
30. As we begin the new month, my pastor, I pray that you will be blessed with the strength and wisdom of God. May His grace be upon you as you guide and shepherd His flock.
31. Pastor, I wish to thank you for all the things that you have done for me. I know that it is not easy being a pastor but thank God for giving me a pastor like you.
32. I am so proud to have a pastor like you who is always there for me whenever I need him. Thank you so much for being there for me and guiding me through life’s challenges. Thank you Pastor for everything. You are truly an inspiration to all of us. Happy new month.
33. I want to thank you for being a loving mentor and leader in my life. Words cannot express the gratitude I have towards you for being there when I needed you most. May God bless you abundantly this month as you continue to lead us toward the right path of righteousness. Happy new month Pastor.
34. Happy new month dear pastor. May this month bring you joy, peace, and happiness. May you have a blessed and prosperous year ahead.
35. May God bless you abundantly in this new month, dear pastor, as He has blessed me abundantly in the past month. I pray that this coming month will be your best one yet.
36. I wish you a very happy new month ahead, pastor. May God continue to bless you with strength and wisdom for the tasks ahead. I pray that all your plans come to pass and that the Lord will guide your steps so that you can reach your full potential as a leader of men.
37. As we enter into another month together, may God bless you with favor and grace in all that you do. I pray that He will continue to guide and direct your ministry so that it may be fruitful and fruitful as well as productive throughout this next month and beyond.
38. I am so glad to have you as a pastor. I appreciate the way you minister. You are always ready to help me whenever I need your guidance. Your sermons touch my heart each time I attend your service. I pray that God will continue to keep you and protect you always. Happy new month Pastor.
39. Here are my warmest greetings to you. I am so glad that you are in my life and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us this month.
40. I want to thank you for being such a great role model, and pastor. You have helped me through so many times in my life and I will forever be grateful for the way you have been there for me through thick and thin. I wish you a very happy new month ahead.
Happy New Month Prayers for My Pastor’s Wife
Cheers to a great new month! Looking for well-deserving happy new month prayers for your pastor’s wife. Find some here.
41. When you call on God may He give you a speedy answer and hear you whenever you call upon His holy name. May you always be captivated by God’s love, because He alone is worthy of your affection. Happy New Month to you, Woman of God.
42. In this new month, may the searchlight of the Lord always be on you. May God look on you with mercy and find you faithful for honor and glory. Happy New Month mama!
43. May God fill your body, your soul, your heart, and your mind with His virtue, love, and affection. In your downtime, may His grace be made perfect in you. Happy New Month to you woman of God.
44. In this new month, I pray that you will always find yourself basking in the joy of the Lord every day. And I pray you have the strength to push through with faith being your very anchor. Happy New Month!
45. May this new month be filled with God’s abounding presence, blessings, and grace, and may God’s love be with you always. Happy New Month to you, Ma’am.
46. In this new month, I pray that God will send His fresh anointing upon you and give you more territory to cover for Him, give you joy and happiness, and fill every day with His divine blessings as you work in His vineyard. Happy New Month, Pastor Mrs!
47. Keep counting your blessings one by one, because God is set to bless you beyond measure in this new season of the month. Happy New Month to you pastor Mrs.
48. May God’s kindness is there for you today and throughout this month because by His kindness, you’re kept in peace and harmony. Happy New Month Ma!
49. In everything you lay your hands upon in the new month you shall prosper, you will be blessed on every side and your life will manifest God’s abounding love. Happy New Month to you pastor Mrs.
50. Your life has been a tremendous blessing to all of us in the ministry. I pray that God’s life and love will always and forever be your anchor everywhere you go to minister. Happy New Month, pastor Mrs!
51. It’s my prayer that God will shower on you His abounding peace and blessings like rain in this new month and always. And the dew of heaven will cover your dwelling place every dawn of the new day for a blessing from the throne of grace. Happy New Month to you Ma’am.
52. Beyond your wildest imagination, may God bless you richly, keep you from the evil one and be merciful to you in this beautiful new month, Amen. Happy New Month Ma!
53. May God protect you from every subtle twist of evil as you step into the new month today and may line fall to you in pleasant places. Happy New Month to you Ma.
54. You’re kept by the power of God from every device of the wicked ones in this new month. Your abode will be under the saving grace of the Almighty God. Happy New Month, pastor Mrs!
55. As you begin a new month, may you always be favored beyond your wildest dreams and be full of the joy of the Holy Spirit. Every day in this month shall be blessed for you and your loved ones. Happy New Month to you.
56. In this new month, my prayer for you is that God bless your ministry as you minister along with your husband, grace and peace will be multiple to you in Jesus’ mighty name, Amen. Happy New Month Ma!
57. It’s my prayer for you in this new month that in all your work and effort you’ll be blessed beyond measure, may God cause His riches to abound towards you. Happy New Month to you.
58. As you begin a new month, my prayer for you is that you will do well in ministry and miracles shall follow you and your husband all the way. Happy New Month Ma’am!
59. May each moment of this season of the new month be filled with pleasant surprises and fruitfulness on all sides. Happy New Month to you Ma.
60. You serve a God of wonders Who’s ever able to do above all we could ask and think, I pronounce and I decree that everything from now forward will begin to align for your greater good in Jesus’ unstoppable name, Amen. Happy New Month, pastor Mrs!
1 thought on “60 Happy New Month Messages to My Pastor and Pastor’s Wife (April 2023)”
I love the messages.