Have you ever had the feeling that you should be with someone but that person doesn’t want to be with you? Have you been looking for love but no one is giving it to you? And how do we know if the person God wants us to be with is the right one? There are so many questions to ask, and here is your answer: “When God wants you with someone this will happen.”
Table of Contents
- When God Wants You with Someone this Will Happen (4 Most Important Signs)
- 8 Things that Will Happen When God Wants You with Someone
- When God Puts Someone in Your Heart
- 3 Ways God Will Reveal the One to You
- 7 Clear Signs You Will See When God Doesn’t Want You With Someone
- 5 Things God Will Do in Your Life When You Meet the One
- 4 Signs God is Preparing Someone to Fall in Love With You
- 5 Signs God is Telling You to Wait on Someone
When God Wants You with Someone this Will Happen (4 Most Important Signs)
God is always in control of our lives and He knows what is best for us. God wants us to be happy and there are many ways to show his love for us, like sending us a life partner.
When it comes to love and relationships, God will send you signs that he wants you to be with someone. Here are the four most important signs:
Sign 1: They Are Your Best Friend
When God wants you with someone this will happen: they become your best friend (much more in the things that pertain to life and godliness). In fact, they become your best friend before they become anything else. If a person is not your best friend first and foremost, then they are not the one for you.
I know that sounds kind of deep but hear me out on this one. The reason is that if you are going to spend the rest of your life with someone or be in a relationship with them, it needs to be a good fit for both people involved.
We all know that opposites attract but by the same token, two people who are exactly alike tend to have more problems than those who have similar interests but different personalities and backgrounds.
This can be seen in many marriages where one spouse is always telling their partner what to do and how things should be done while the other spouse just goes along with it without much input from their end.
Since we are looking for someone who has similar interests as us, but different personalities and backgrounds, then having a good friendship could be the key ingredient that helps make this possible.
Sign 2: They Will Have a Good Reputation and Character
A person who has a good reputation and character is trustworthy and reliable. A good reputation comes from having integrity and being honest in all situations. When we find ourselves attracted to someone we should always ask ourselves if they are worthy of our time and attention?
When judging their character ask yourself if they would treat their mother like this? Would they treat their best friend like this? How about strangers or people who are not part of their inner circle? If the answer to these questions is no then chances are high that this person does not have a good character!
Sign 3: Willingness to Make Sacrifices
The third sign – You will be willing to make sacrifices for them without expecting anything in return. When God wants two people together, he blesses them so much that they begin making sacrifices for each other without expecting anything in return because they know it’s what needs to be done to keep the relationship strong.
Sign 4: Similar Faith and Values
God wants you with someone compatible with you, who has a similar faith and values as you do. It’s very easy to fall in love with someone attractive to us. They catch our eye and we want them. But, that’s not really love. Love is when you see their heart and what they’re made of on the inside.
God wants you with someone who will help you grow spiritually, mentally, and emotionally. Someone who challenges you because they want to see the best in you and push for it even when it’s difficult.
God wants you with someone who will support your dreams and desires regardless of whether or not they are similar to theirs or not!
8 Things that Will Happen When God Wants You with Someone
1. You Will Be Happy
When God wants you with someone, you will be happy. You will find yourself smiling more often, laughing more often, and feeling a deep sense of peace within yourself.
2. You Will Feel Safe
You will feel safe in your relationship because God has put that person in your life. It’s not just because they are a great person, but it’s because He wants them there. You can rest easy knowing that your relationship Is protected by Him.
3. You Will Have Peace in Everything Else in Life
Having someone that God approves of can help you to have peace in other areas of life as well as in your relationship with them. When God wants you with someone, He gives you peace and security in other areas of life too!
4. God Will Bring You Closer to that Person
God’s love is unconditional, and He wants to be with you in every area of your life — including your relationships. When God wants you with someone, He will bring you closer to them by giving you opportunities to spend time together and get to know each other better.
5. Inner Witness to Do the Right Thing
You will experience frustration and disappointment if you’re not pursuing someone who God wants you with. When God wants us with someone, we’ll feel frustrated and disappointed when we don’t pursue them because it’s something that we want so badly for ourselves.
6. You’ll be Helped to Pursue God’s Plan Instead of Yours
You won’t feel satisfied until you’re pursuing God’s plan for your life instead of your own plans for yourself. When God wants us with someone, we’ll feel unsatisfied until we give up our own plans for our lives and pursue His plan instead.
Why? Because he knows what’s best for us even when we don’t agree with Him at first glance or understand what He’s doing in our lives at the time when He makes His plans known to us through others’ words or actions toward us (Psalm 37:23).
7. You Think About them a lot
You won’t be able to stop thinking about the other person once God has placed him or her on your mind because His plans for you are good and perfect for you.
8. You’ll be Contented and Happy
Your heart will feel lighter and happier than ever before because you’re happy being around them! That’s how God makes us feel when we’re with someone who is good for us; we feel lighter and happier than ever before because our souls are no longer searching for something else (someone else) that our hearts are missing but instead, we’ve found what we’ve been looking for all along — each other!
When God Puts Someone in Your Heart
God is the ultimate matchmaker. When God wants you with someone, it will happen. He brings two people together to love and care for each other, share life’s experiences, and grow as individuals.
When we allow God to direct our love life, we find a soulmate who complements us perfectly and brings out the best in us. When God puts someone in your heart, for the emphasis it’ll happen. Here are 6 signs that you might be with the right partner:
1. When God wants you with someone this will happen: You will find yourself doing things just to be near them or talk to them (or both).
2. You’ll start thinking of them all the time, even when they aren’t around, and you’ll wonder why you can’t get them off your mind.
3. They will know what words to say at just the right time to make everything better, even if it’s something small like an apology or a compliment or an offer of help that wasn’t even necessary because you were fine already!
4. They support your dreams and goals (even when they seem far-fetched).
5. They may come from a different background than you (and it doesn’t bother you).
6. You can talk about anything with them — good or bad — without worrying about judgment or criticism from your partner (or yourself).
3 Ways God Will Reveal the One to You
God has a plan for your love life. God’s plan isn’t that you be single forever, or that you marry someone who is not right for you. God loves and wants to bless you with a spouse. But He wants to do it His way and in His time.
If God has someone special in mind for you, He will reveal that person to you. And here are 3 ways God will reveal the one to you:
1. When God wants you with someone this will happen: The person will be a blessing to you and others.
2. You’ll be able to have a heart-to-heart conversation with this person, who will listen and understand what you’re saying.
3. You’ll find yourself wanting to spend time with this person, even if it’s just for coffee or lunch once in a while.
7 Clear Signs You Will See When God Doesn’t Want You With Someone
Here are 7 clear signs you will see when God doesn’t want you with someone:
1. You’re Not Attracted to them
When God wants you with someone, you’ll be attracted to them. This can be physical attraction or emotional attraction, but there will be some kind of attraction present in the relationship. If there isn’t, that may be a sign that God doesn’t want you with this person and that it’s time to move on.
2. You’re Not Happy in the Relationship
If your partner is honest with you, they’ll tell you when they’re unhappy in the relationship too. When one person isn’t happy in a relationship, it often means that both people aren’t happy. If your partner says something like “I’m not sure about this anymore,” or “I feel like we’re drifting apart,” that’s a major red flag. If both of you are feeling this way about the relationship, then it’s likely not meant to last much longer.
3. You’re Not Feeling a Deep Connection with This Person
You should be able to talk with someone and feel like there’s something special there. When God wants you with someone, you will feel connected with them on a spiritual and emotional level.
4. You’re Not Excited About the Future With Them
When God wants you with someone, He’ll give you a vision for your life together that excites and inspires you both. If that’s not happening, it’s probably because God doesn’t want you with this person for His purposes yet.
5. They Don’t Want to Get Married or Have Children (or Vice Versa)
When God wants you with someone, they will want what He wants for your life — marriage, and children (and if they don’t know what He wants from them yet, they’ll be open to hearing from Him). If they’re not willing to make those commitments at all or in the time frame that feels right to you, then it’s probably best if you move on without them (if possible).
6. Compromising on Important Issues
If you find yourself compromising on important issues like faith or family values to please this person or keep things going smoothly between the two of you without allowing God’s factor to have its way then you might want to rethink it.
7. When You complain More than Praising
You’re doing more complaining than praising – when something goes wrong in a relationship, we often go through two stages: first, there’s the anger stage where we complain about how our partner is wrong; then there’s the acceptance stage where we realize that they’re not perfect either and try to work things out, but if this balance is not in place then it might be one of the 7 clear signs you will see when God doesn’t want you with someone.
5 Things God Will Do in Your Life When You Meet the One
The love of your life is not just a person. It’s a relationship that God has planned for you.
So when you meet the one; here are 5 things God will do in your life when you meet the one:
1. When God wants you with someone this will happen: God will help you overcome fear.
2. He will give you a plan for your future together.
3. He will protect your relationship from outside forces (Satan and his demons).
4. He will give you the wisdom to deal with any trouble that comes your way.
5. He will give you peace in knowing that it’s all going to work out exactly as it should!
4 Signs God is Preparing Someone to Fall in Love With You
God has a plan for your life, and it includes love. He knows exactly who He wants you to marry and when the right time will be to meet them.
If God has put it on your heart to get married, then you need to surrender that desire completely over into His hands. When you do this, He will begin preparing the person who is right for you. Here are 4 signs God is preparing someone to fall in love with you:
1. When God wants you with someone this will happen: They start noticing things about you they didn’t before.
2. They begin opening up to you and sharing their life story with you.
3. They begin seeking your advice and counsel on matters they wouldn’t have consulted you about before.
4. They start spending more time with you than they used to.
5 Signs God is Telling You to Wait on Someone
God will give you signs that the person you’re waiting for is your true love. You can’t force it, but God will let you know when he’s ready for you to be together.
Sometimes God will give us a dream about someone we’re supposed to wait for. We may see them in our dreams and have the feeling that this person is the one for us, but we need to wait because it could be a sign from God. There are 5 Signs God is telling you to wait on someone:
1. The person stands out among all others because of their unique personality and personality traits that no one else has! This person stands out from any other because there isn’t anyone else like them out there!
2. When God wants you with someone this will happen: You see all the good things he or she has to offer and realize that they are much better than what you have now.
3. When he/she asks you to be patient, it doesn’t feel like just another request; it feels like an order from God Himself.
4. You feel like there is a difference between who you were before him/her and who you are now because of them.
5. You feel like being around them brings out the best in both of you and makes you want more than ever before from life itself!
This is no ordinary friendship if it’s God who wants you with someone. Someday, this person may even end up in the most important role of your life – the most significant relationship you will ever have. When God has brought two people together, nothing can stop Him from molding them into something beautiful.
Relationships aren’t always easy and they don’t come with a set of easy-to-follow directions. So, you ask, how do I have a great relationship? You have to make it your priority, you have to be willing to work through the hard parts, and you have to learn from your mistakes. There is no key or secret but willing to let God lead.