How to bless someone with a word? Well, there are many ways of doing that. Here you’ll find highly effective words of blessing for a friend! You know, words can totally change your life. A few simple words can bless someone, encourage them and lift them up.
Several years ago my mother taught me the most powerful thing we can do for each other is pray for one another. I have been praying for others ever since and I’ve noticed what a difference it can make in someone’s day when someone takes the time to pray for them.
Sending blessings through prayers to our friends should be part of our everyday life, be it for others or about other things in our own life. In this article, I’m going to share with you some great prayers that are perfect for use among friends or even to send to a friend who needs them.
A good word always comes with power. So when you have to bless someone with a word, make sure that it would touch their lives in one way or the other – either to encourage or to hope. You may not be able to tell your friend exactly what you want to say, but there’s no reason why you can’t let them know through prayer- words of blessing for a friend.
Words of Encouragement and Blessings
How do you bless someone with a word? It can be words of encouragement and blessings. These words of the blessing are taken out of the Word of life. Do you have a friend who is having a difficult time and need words of encouragement for a dear friend?
What about providing words of hope for a friend? Or maybe you want to say something that will uplift someone in your good thoughts and you are looking for words of blessing for a friend to express your love and genuine concern for a friend or loved one.
Do you want to bless a friend? Here’s a long and short prayer message for a friend, and sayings I’ve found that will bless you and your friend, as well as give you insight regarding the Lord. After all, Proverbs 27:17 states that “As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.”
1. May the favor of the Lord surround you everywhere, this is my prayer for you my dear friend.
2. May your life be filled with joy, happiness, and love. By God’s eternal Spirit I send you blessings of the Lord. May God bless you abundantly very my dear friend.
3. May all your goals and aspirations become a reality. May God bless you with long life and good health and may He give you success in all your endeavors.
4. I pray that your day be filled with happiness and good cheer as you celebrate your achievement, my dear friend.
5. May the good God protect you from all negative energy and may He guide your way to true happiness.
6. May God grant you wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to make better decisions in life. I wish that all your dreams come true, stay blessed on this special day!
7. May you be blessed with peace, love, and joy in your life. May you enjoy this holiday season with all of your friends and family. I wish you a happy and healthy season of blessing and favor. Sending holiday blessings to you and your family.
8. May the good God give you the strength to face any challenges, the courage to redefine any given situation, and hope to overcome failure to make success and blessings out of it.
9. May the Lord give you the patience to listen to the complaints of others, sympathy to understand others’ feelings, and tolerance to accept the differences of people.
10. You are blessed with the ability to see goodness in others, the ability to forgive those who have done wrong to you, and the strength and wisdom not to hurt others.
11. May God bless you and protect you. May God’s face shine upon you and be gracious to you. May God look upon you kindly and give you peace.
12. May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us— yes, establish the work of our hands.
13. May you be blessed by the Lord, who made heaven and earth. The young lions lack and suffer hunger, but those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing.
14. Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, and He adds no sorrow with it.
15. May you soar high like the Eagle and be a blessing to others. May your life be a testimony of God’s love and an inspiration to others.
16. May you discover your purpose and fulfill it in Jesus’ name. I pray that the Lord will give you wisdom concerning any decision you need to make.
17. May you walk in the power of God and be a shining light for Christ. I pray that every dream in your heart will come true, every desire fulfilled, every vision realized and every goal achieved.
18. May you have a blessed, productive, and prosperous day! May you always be blessed with walls for the wind, a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire, laughter to cheer you, those you love near you, and all your heart might desire.
19. Blessings come in many forms and I am wishing you more blessings than you could ever imagine.
20. May God bless you and keep you safe. May your heart be filled with peace and serenity. May your mind be filled with good thoughts and may your life be filled with love.
21. It is a beautiful day! The sun is shining on you! Enjoy it! You are the apple of the eye of God, you are the delight of the Lord. Today and every day, you are blessed with God’s favor and mercy.
22. The Lord is your shield, your defender, He is your refuge and stronghold. The Lord will always look down upon you with love. You are a shining star in the eyes of God, you are a child of light, a child of truth.
23. May you be blessed in your new home. May your home be a place of joy and happiness for you and yours. May your home be a place of peace and refuge for you, your family, and all those who enter.
24. May no evil or harm come to anyone in your house. May God grant you wisdom as you care for your family. May God grant you patience as you interact with your spouse and children.
25. May God grant you perseverance as you work to provide for your family. May God grant you health so that you may enjoy the fruits of your labor with them.
26. May God grant you strength when the burdens of life seem too great to bear. May God bless every room in this house.
27. You are rewarded for all your kindness, generosity, and thoughtfulness to me. May you be blessed with joy, contentment, and peace at home and in the workplace.
28. May the Lord give you the perseverance to keep going in the most difficult of circumstances, especially when it seems that no one else cares or understands what you are going through.
29. May the Lord help you achieve your heart’s desire and find fulfillment in all that you do. You deserve it!
30. May every step you take be guided by wisdom, every choice you make be guided by love, every word you speak be guided by truth, every action you take be guided by faithfulness to God, and may everything you do bring honor and glory to His name.
31. I pray that when troubles come into your life that you will remember how much Jesus loves you and how He has promised never to leave or forsake us. I also pray that when joy comes into your life that God will receive all of the glory for it.
32. May God bless all of your endeavors with success beyond anything that we could imagine.
33. You have the gift of encouragement. May you always use it to lift others when they are down, inspire them when they are discouraged, and help them in their life’s purpose.
34. You have the gift of discernment. May you always use it to be a voice of wisdom and reason, insight, justice, and clarity.
35. You have the gift of compassion and understanding. May you always use it to reach out with words of comfort, actions of compassion, and a heart that is generous and kind.
36. You have the gift of peace within yourself. May you always use it to calm the storms around you, to bring resolve in times of conflict, and to be a beacon for all who need direction in their lives.
37. You have the gift of healing through your presence alone. May you always use it to help those who are sick, those who are brokenhearted, and those who need someone by their side when they are going through rough times in their lives.
38. May God’s blessing be with you throughout the year! May God bless your home with happiness and unwavering faith.
39. God’s blessings to you, your family, and your friends! Wishing that God showers your family with His choicest blessings!
Words of Blessing for a Friend that’ll Encourage them
Here are the encouraging words for a friend you care about and want to bless. Pray this prayer over your friend, who needs encouragement, blessing, joy in life, and encouragement to pursue their passion. These words of blessing for a friend that’ll encourage them are to bring all your desire for them to reality.
40. God bless you with a prosperous life. When your friend is going through a tough time in life and needs some encouragement. May you find grace to help.
41. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. May the Lord be kind and merciful to you, and give you His peace.
42. I pray that God will bless you and watch over you. I pray that He’ll smile on you and be gracious to you. I pray that He’ll look kindly upon you and give you peace.
43. I bless you to be a blessing. To prosper, have abundance, and be successful in all that you do. I bless you with a strong work ethic, a strong will, and the ability to overcome any obstacle that might stand in your way.
44. I bless you with trust and confidence in yourself. I bless you with a hunger for knowledge and wisdom. I bless you to know when to say no, when to say yes and when to walk away from the people around you who are not bringing out the best in you. I bless you with the ability to discern between the two.
45. I bless you with peace of mind in times of turmoil, strength when you are weak, and calm when everyone around you is panicking. I bless you with the ability to see things as they should be instead of how they appear right now.
46. I bless you to live your dreams no matter how big or small they may be. I bless you to hear the voice of God speaking over your life, giving life and direction through his Holy Spirit guiding your path each step of the way towards your destiny.
47. I bless you with a passion for life that cannot be extinguished by anyone but yourself. It is my prayer that this passion burns deep within your soul radiating outwards for all those around you to
48. You are a friend that is worth keeping forever. May your life be filled with happiness and joy. May God bless you and make your paths straight.
49. You are a friend like no other, may you have a prosperous and healthy life. May God Almighty grant you mercy, grace, favor, protection, and provision today. May God give your loved ones peace and prosperity as well. In Jesus’ name.
50. May you be blessed with good health. May your heart and soul be filled with love. May your mind be filled with wisdom. May you be blessed with happiness and a happy home.
Words of Prayer for a Friend
Sometimes you need words of blessing for a friend, but don’t know how to say them. It’s easy to come up with blessings when it’s about you but when it comes to someone else, you might not have the right words. Here are sweet words of prayer for a friend to inspire you and your friend.
51. May you only know success in all that you do. May you always have a roof over your head, food on your table, and clothes on your back. May you be safe and may the angels keep watch over you.
52. May you have friends to keep you company on life’s journey. May you find favor in the eyes of God and man. May God continue to bless you and your family as you grow in strength, wisdom, and love.
53. May the Lord bless you and keep you; May the Lord make His face shine upon you. May your life always be filled with new adventures!
54. I wish you happiness and prosperity. May God bless you with all the desires of your heart! Love you, dear friend.
55. God bless you with all that is good in this world and may He grant you the grace to overcome your problems.
56. You’re one of my closest friends and I am so happy that I have someone like you in my life. God bless you and may He always watch over you!
57. May God bless you as He has blessed me with such a wonderful friend. I bless you with a new heart that will worship God in spirit and truth.
58. I bless you with a life of fulfillment, purpose, and meaning. I bless you with the gift of the Holy Spirit who lives within your heart, to help you make all the right decisions leading to prosperity, abundance, and success.
59. I bless you with the gifts of faith, hope, and love. I bless you to be strong in mind, body, and soul. I bless you with a life free from worry, doubt, and fear.
60. I bless you with a life full of joy, peace, and happiness. I bless you with being thankful for every day that God gives you on this earth. I bless you to be always ready for the return of Jesus our Lord; may you find favor in His eyes when He comes back again to earth. Amen.
61. In the name of Jesus, I command every curse over my friend’s life to be broken! May God grant them peace and prosperity in your family, job, and finances. I cover my friends and loved ones with the blood of Jesus. I declare they are whole and healthy in all areas of their life.
62. No weapon formed against you shall prosper! May God’s angels watch over you and keep you safe from all harm, sickness, fear, and evil. May the Lord Jesus Christ bless my friends abundantly! In Jesus’ name, Amen!
63. May God bless you with the gift of tears to shed with those who suffer from pain, rejection, starvation, or the loss of all that they cherish, so that you may reach out your hand to comfort them and transform their pain into joy.
64. May God bless you with enough grace to believe that you really can make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God’s grace, to do what others claim cannot be done.
65. May you be blessed with love and friendship. May you always know that you are cared for and loved. May you be blessed with happiness and joy.
66. May your heart always know the warmth of a smile, the comfort of a hug, and the sharing of a laugh. May you be blessed with peace.
67. May you find deep within your soul the ability to let go of what was and have faith in what will be in the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ.
68. May you be blessed with knowledge. May you find in your mind the wisdom to choose your thoughts carefully and be led by the Spirit divine.
69. As you rise in the morning, may the Lord bless you. As you get dressed, may God give you strength. As you walk out the door, may God go with you.
70. As you pray for others, may God hear your prayers today. As you work and labor, may God be your strength. As you seek His face, may He reveal Himself to you in a way that only He can.
71. May you be blessed with long life, happiness, and prosperity. With each passing year may your blessings multiply, may your joys increase, and may your dreams come true. Wishing you a wonderful day, friend.
72. On your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic celebration of God’s blessing every day of your life.
73. I bless you to prosper and succeed in life. I bless you with happiness and joy in all your living. I bless you to be peaceful and content in all situations. I bless you with wisdom and understanding as you go through life.
74. I bless you to have abundant life in every area of your life. I bless you with favor from family, friends, co-workers, and strangers alike. I bless you with health that is better than good; it is excellent! I bless you to know the Lord Jesus Christ personally and intimately. I bless you with the fruit of the Spirit: Love, Joy, Peace,
75. As your friend I pray you will prosper and be in good health just as your soul prospers.
76. May you abound in love for all people, even as your heart abounds in the knowledge and insight needed to live a life worthy of our Lord.
77. May you be strengthened with all power according to His glorious might so that you may patiently endure suffering and be joyful. May the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, equip you with everything good that you may do his will.
78. May He work in you what is pleasing to Him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. I proclaim that you shall be blessed with the strength and the courage to overcome every difficulty that comes your way.
79. I declare that you will be prosperous and successful in your work; whatever you do, you shall prosper. I speak peace over your life, and I declare that the favor of God will bring many opportunities and new doors of blessings into your life.
80. I bless you with freedom from bondage, sickness, failure, and defeat. I decree that you will rise up on wings like an eagle to soar above all circumstances until victory is assured!
81. I bless you with a spirit of favor, kindness, and love. May others be drawn to you because of the God in you. I bless you with good health so that your body will serve as a strong vessel for the Lord Jesus Christ.
82. May my words of blessing be strong in your heart to give you hope today, tomorrow, and forevermore! God, I lift up my friend to You. I pray that she would be blessed in every way. I pray that all her needs are met and she prospers in every area of life.
83. I pray that he has abundant joy and peace each day. I pray that You cause his paths to be peaceful and that You provide for him even more than we can ask or think.
84. I pray for God’s favor for her and success in all areas of life as she honors You with her life and seeks after Your will for her life.
85. I pray that all his needs are met, especially the need for a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. I pray these things in Jesus’ name, amen!
86. May you have a long and healthy life. May you find peace and harmony with all your loved ones. May you be blessed with a beautiful family. May you have good friends who will stand by your side no matter what happens. May you have the strength to achieve all your dreams and desires in life.
87. May God bless you with all the happiness, joy, and success in life. May the LORD bless you and protect you. May the LORD smile on you and be gracious to you. May the LORD show you his favor and give you his peace.
88. May the Lord be with you, giving you strength when you need it most. May He bring joy to your heart, peace to your soul, and love to your life.
89. May God pour out all of His blessings on you today, as well as in the days ahead. May He meet all of your needs and desires according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
90. May God bless all that concerns you today; may He bring forth more than what is expected from any situation. May He heighten your understanding so that every instruction is clear at all times.
91. May God bless every plan for good in your life; may He prosper everything that concerns your destiny in Jesus’ name.
92. Heavenly Father, I lift my friend up to You today. I pray that You would bless her and keep her. Cover her with Your feathers, and under Your wings may she trust in You. May she abide in the shadow of Your mighty wings.
93. Lord, You are good, and Your mercy endures forever. Teach my friend to dwell in Your presence all the days of her life, and may she have the confidence to say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear.”
94. You are our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. When she is afraid, let her remember that we praise You because You are near; let her be still and know that You are God. May she be strong and courageous in the face of adversity as she remembers that You have promised never to leave or forsake us.
95. May she be filled with Your joy today and every day! In Jesus’ Name, I pray, Amen.
96. May you notice the beauty in every day. May you see the best in others and believe the best in yourself. May you always be ready for an adventure and excited about something.
97. May you be brave enough to chase your dreams, but humble enough to help others chase theirs. May you always be proud of your efforts, but never satisfied with your accomplishments.
98. May you always find peace of mind through faith and strength through struggle. May you always see the glass half full and the silver lining in every cloud.
99. May you always understand that relationships matter most, and may the people in yours know how much you love them.
100. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened so that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people.
Awesome words of blessing for a friend, right? As Christians, we must remember to be a blessing to others. Displaying positive, optimistic behavior will help make a positive impact on those around you and bring glory to God in the process.
We can spread this blessing by following our example: Jesus Christ. He looked past the things of this world so that we could have an opportunity to live eternally with Him in Heaven.
And He was willing and ready to sacrifice Himself for the betterment of others’ lives. As His followers, we must love and care for others. We are all imperfect instruments but through hard work, grace, and God’s strength we can make a difference in people’s lives today and in eternity.