God Bless Your Marriage Messages let the married couple, newlyweds, or soon-to-be-married couple know that you care so much for them and that your prayers of blessing are with their marriage as they journey deeper in love and affection for one another.
Trust me, the joy they will feel when the married couple gets messages from you cannot be conveyed by mere words. Your show of love and care goes a long way to show the couple how important they are to you.
Let the couple know you are praying for God’s blessings on their marriage as well as wishing the function a grand success in life endeavors.
Marriage Blessing Wishes for Unity
Unity in marriage undoubtedly makes the difference between a lasting marriage with lots of happiness and one that fails because is void of unity. Marriage Blessing wishes for unity will show the couple how important their unity is to you.
1. The strongest anchor for marriage is unity even in the midst of the diversity of ideas and dreams. May God bless your marriage with unity and strength.
2. May God bless you two with a stronger bond of unity in your marriage covenant. I wish you a lasting celebration of love.
3. May nothing be able to come between you two and may God bless your marriage with the ability to be united in the face of life’s challenges. Wishing the blessings of unity.
4. I pray for unbroken intimacy, unity of purpose, honesty, and forgiveness to be the driving force in your marriage. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and oneness of heart.
5. Your marriage will go to higher levels of unity – love, spirituality, and a tale of romance. Blessings and warmest wishes.
6. May you continually be pleasing to one another and God will bless your marriage with unending love for your soul mate.
7. May God bless the two of you on your journey of love and unity. God’s blessings are with you.
8. May you find the inner strength to walk together in happy ways of love. You are blessed with the oneness of heart. Best wishes to the beautiful family.
9. God bless your marriage with great fortitude, courage in adversity, and unity of purpose.
10. May you and your soulmate wield the power to stay strong for one another in deeper love and affection.
11. May God bless you two with a lifetime full of joy, happiness, and staying power of unity.
12. What God has joined together nothing can separate. May you continue to fall in love with the same person over and over again.
13. May the two of you always find grace to keep yourselves united in the spirit, soul, and body. God bless your marriage, dear couple. Wishing you a happy and blessed marriage.
14. May God bless your marriage with a bond of affection and spiritual intimacy. And most importantly, may you always find intimacy with God first.
15. The sweetness of sharing love and affection is incomparable. Nothing whatsoever under heaven will be able to prevent you two from entering into a deeper intimate relationship with one another. Happy memories are your lot.
16. Dear God, bless this wonderful couple with faith and strength to have a lifelong unity of heart. Wishing you all the blessings in life.
17. May you find daily grace to bear with one another’s weaknesses and grow up in the unity of faith.
18. Dear Lord, grant our beautiful couple grace to forgive one another’s faults and let unity have a free flow in their home. God bless you two.
19. Never stop placing the well-being of your partner ahead of yours. Wishing you more blessings in your marriage and as well wishing you a life full of happiness.
20. May God bless your marriage with trust that cannot be broken. Wishing you a lifetime celebration of unity and love.
God Bless Your Marriage Messages and Prayers
How do you say congratulations on a wedding between couples that mean so much to you? What’s the proper way to beautifully send wedding wishes to a friend?
It’s simple, just get all the right words you need to send your wishes for marriage blessing to couples that are your friends, family, or colleague.
All your heartfelt blessings could be conveyed in one sentence. Check them out now.
21. May you continue to bear lovely offspring because children are the heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is His reward. Wishing you God’s best.
22. God bless your marriage with lots of sweet love and affection to nature forever. Wish you a life full of happiness and success.
23. God bless your marriage with unlimited grace and favor. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together and a love that grows stronger with each passing day and may God bless you both with happiness. Congratulations to you!
24. May your marriage shine brighter each day for as long as you both lives. Cheers to an endless stream of blessings. May God bless you both with happiness.
25. God bless your union and decorate your home with happiness as you share love together.
26. As you have found love with each other may God bless you with inspiration to spice your marriage as each comes.
27. I pray the Lord bless your matrimony with a bond that’ll last forever and happily ever after.
28. May the Lord bless your days with happiness, more occasions to celebrate love, and a lifetime of joy.
29. May you continue to hold fast to the remembrance of the day God pronounced His eternal blessing of marriage on both of you. Cheers to the lasting joy of marriage.
30. May God make your marriage always a happy place for you. Nothing will take your place in your partner’s heart.
31. God’s blessings to the happy couple. Your marriage will be filled with joy and happiness. Wishing you all the happiness.
32. I wish you both happiness forever. May your affection and love grow stronger from this day forward. God bless your family.
33. God bless your marriage with a great tale of romance that is stronger than everything we have witnessed under the sun.
34. Abundance of blessings is coming your way like an avalanche get prepared for the harvest of God’s blessings for your marriage.
35. In Jesus’ name, you will continue to celebrate your togetherness, and may your romance burn deeply.
36. May your one desire in God be love and may your hearts long for each with sincere love. Blessings!
37. May our heavenly Father shower His choicest blessing of marriage on you and your soulmate.
38. May God bless you with a testimony of hearts uniting as one from today onward.
39. I pray God to bless your marriage with the brightest gift of unity and purpose. Cheers to a great family.
40. As the whole world loves a great love story, may the Lord make your marriage a love story that will have a great impact on the world around you.
Wishing You a Lifetime of Happiness Quotes
Wishing you a lifetime of happiness quotes or may your love grow stronger quotes and sayings are definitely another way you can send your prayers and ask God to bless their marriage with undeniable growth in love for one another.
Below are quoted you can send to your favorite couple. A prayer from the heart goes a long way to ignite the blessing of the Lord over the married couple. So, let them know that your prayers and wishes are with them on their special day.
41. When the seemly unfavorable time comes may your love for another be a refuge from storms.
42. May your love grow ever stronger and may your coming years be filled with joy unlimited.
43. May your desire for growing old together and finding adventure each day be fulfilled. God bless you two forever.
44. May your wonderful union be blessed with an increase in love and oneness of heart. And may your love for one another will grow beyond what you can ever imagine.
45. May every day come with undeniable possibilities for growth in your marriage with your soulmate.
46. As love has united you two, may the same love make abundant room for your love to grow higher for one another.
47. May your love fly higher above doubts and everything that wants to pull your marriage down. Grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
48. God bless your marriage and supply inner strength to you and your soulmate for a sweeter love experience.
49. May your companionship grow deeper each day of your life together.
50. Your love will flourish brighter each day and may God bless your union forever and always.
51. I pray your love for one another to grow stronger than you can ever dream possible.
52. May your tale of a romantic story burn deeper and brighter for others to learn from. Cheers to a good lifestyle.
53. May the adventure of love drive you both to know each other better.
54. May you always have special grace for love to strive well between you and your soulmate.
55. May you never be weary of the endless possibilities love brings to you for growth on a daily basis.
56. Courage to love with an open heart is the ground for endless adventures. Keep loving up!
57. May you continue to fall in love with each other forever and always. God bless you two.
58. Love blooms bright where there’s the oneness of purpose. May your dreams come true together.
59. Perfect love cast out fear. Thrust your marriage completely in God’s eternal love and you’ll be just fine.
60. Let the gift of unconditional love influence the space of your marriage and may God bless your marriage with incredible blessings.
61. May you continue to fall in love even more with each other now and always. God bless your marriage.
62. As true love has knitted you two, may the same love makes more room for the love you share to grow higher for one another through a lifetime.
63. May you continue to give birth to beautiful offspring because children are the heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is His reward. Wishing you God’s abundant blessing in your marriage.
64. May your desire to grow old together and find the true essence of love each day be fulfilled. God bless you two forever and always.
65. In Jesus’ name, you will continue to celebrate your oneness of heart, and may your romance be bedecked with an avalanche of unending love.
66. May nothing be able to separate you two and may God bless your marriage with grace to be one in the face of life’s challenges. Wishing you the blessings of marriage.
67. May the two of you always find the mercy of the Lord to keep yourselves knitted as one in the spirit, soul, and body. God bless your marriage. Wishing you a happy and blessed marriage.
68. Unending blessings are coming your way like never before get ready for the harvest of God’s blessings for your marriage.
69. May the everlasting blessing of God rest on your union and decorate your home with joy as you share love together.
70. I pray that God will bless your marriage with the greatest gift, the gift of love. Cheers to a great family. Keep basking in the joy of marriage.
71. May your union be enriched with bliss, peace, joy, and happiness without end. I am thankful to God for you. Congratulations!