Effective prayer for husband and wife relationship is just one way you can stand in the gap for your partner lifting him or her with the prayer of faith from the heart. We are exhorted according to Philippians 4:6-7 NIV, which states: Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
James 5:16 KJV also put it this way “The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” In other words, prayers offered to God that is void of lethargy, repetition, or superficial type make tremendous power available for a married couple.
Whether you are praying together for the well-being of your family or trusting God together in faith for other couples who are dear to you, this prayer for the husband and wife relationship will ensure unity and oneness of heart in your home and other couples you are praying for. A home where prayers together win together.
Find below an extensive list of prayers for a husband and wife relationship to command abundant blessings and jaw-dropping breakthroughs for your love relationship and other couples far and near.
Prayer for A Strong Relationship
Togetherness undoubtedly stems from a prayer for a strong relationship. Fervent prayer for a husband and wife relationship creates a bond that nothing can put asunder. Why not commune with the Lord with these prayers for a healthy relationship?
1. Love doesn’t want what it doesn’t have, let us be contented with everything You’ve given us, dear Lord. Love doesn’t strut, doesn’t have a swelled head, let us honor and respect each other. Doesn’t force itself on others, isn’t always “me first,” let us put each other first, take away selfishness from our love relationship. Help us stay strong together, this we pray in Jesus’ name. Amen.
2. Love doesn’t fly off the handle, let us always listen to one another. Love doesn’t keep score of the sins of others, enrich us with a heart of forgiveness, and never keep count of our wrongdoings. We’re stronger together in Your name.
3. Love doesn’t reveal when others grovel, helps us to stick together when we’re faced with life challenges, and grants us faith to weather the storm of life. Love takes pleasure in the flowering of truth, let us be a family who loves the truth of your word, and help us to hold it as our anchor always.
4. Love puts up with anything, let us always see the good side of everything in our love relationship and help us to silence every negative and subtle intention of the enemy.
5. Dear Lord, bless us with a love life that will always look for the best in ourselves. We gain the strength to never look back but keep going forward in our love adventure. In Jesus’ name.
6. Just as heaven and the earth has an endless relationship, so shall our love relationship be strong and bonding. In Jesus’ name.
7. Our love relationship shall always be strong like the sun in its full strength. We receive God’s help from above in Jesus’ name.
8. Darling, all our weaknesses are converted to strength, we shall be strong for each other in our love relationship. In Jesus’ name.
9. My prayer for you and your husband is that all your struggles are turned to strength, you shall be strong for each other in your relationship. Your home shall an example to many others.
10. We shall wax stronger and stronger over the storms of life that militate against our love life. Help us to love each other well through thick and thin. Through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
11. The Lord shall pour an abounding measure of His strength into us to have a strong relationship that all we see to glorify His name.
12. Darling our love will be deeper than the depth of the sea, wider like the ocean, and brighter like the sun. Through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
13. We may travel apart for a while, but our relationship shall be stronger than all barriers of life.
14. The Lord shall supply all our needs to build a stronger relationship with plenty of love and achievements.
15. A forgiving spirit I ask the Lord to give us so that we will always forgive ourselves for mistakes that can threaten the peace of our relationship.
Effective Prayer for Husband and Wife Relationship
It’s true that prayer brings great happiness into a home, take time to pray this prayer for the husband and wife relationship for your home to bring more of God’s joy to every area of your marriage.
16. All the resources that are required to fuel the engine of this relationship are supplied unto us by the Lord. Through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
17. The heart’s desire and grace to move this relationship forward and not backward is granted unto us on every side in Jesus’ name.
18. We shall always be available in all areas to stand for each other in difficult times. God’s love will prevail in all we do in Jesus’ name.
19. This relationship will never be tagged as a failed marriage, it will continue to house the intentions of God for this generation and God’s will prosper in us.
20. My love, the argument that will pop up between us to cause huge disorderliness in our marriage will not come. Grace is supplied to us. Through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
21. My hubby, we align together to the heavenly wisdom to be able to run our home well and stronger.
22. A new season of strength begins now for us as we press in for more of God’s strength. Stability in our relationship is ensured by God’s eternal grace.
23. Everything that causes a marriage to fail shall be far away from our dwelling and harmony shall be our daily anchor as we go on our daily business.
24. As the heaven drops rain upon the earth so shall the Lord drop His rain of blessings upon our relationship to make us grow stronger together in Jesus’ Name.
25. In our marital life, the Lord shall empower us to be fruitful and become a blessing to our world. We shall be a voice to reckon with in society at large.
26. All the activities of evil to weaken our love life shall fail because we are covered by the Lord’s strength.
27. The forces of the earth and heaven will work for our good, they shall see to it that our marriage will never fail because our Angels are on guard.
28. When the enemies shall come like a flood the Lord shall raise up a mighty standard against them, for the Lord shall make our marriage stronger day after day.
29. The scourging tongues of people shall not limit us, for the Lord has made us stronger than our enemies. Thank You, Lord.
30. Just as the day is not complete without the night I am not complete without you, so my prayer for you dear is that no other person will take your place in my heart. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
Prayer for Husband and Wife Together
Couples who show their devotion to each other and to their faith in God continually pray for husband and wife together because they’re aware that life issues may seek to breach their togetherness. Hence, prayer for a husband and wife relationship will help you stay as one forever.
31. Our lives shall blossom like the lilies that are arrayed in beauty and splendor. I love you so much, dear.
32. It won’t be long from now that God will envelop us in our long-awaited miracles and blessings of togetherness. Thank you for being there always, my love.
33. The Lord will send our helpers from all four corners of the earth into our home.
34. All the evil of our enemies will go back to them because the Lord shall fight for us and we shall continually be together in Jesus’ mighty name.
35. We shall be as bold as lions and wise as a serpent in our journey of life. No evil wisdom shall outsmart us in our love life.
36. Together we shall reap the fruit of our labor in health and prosperity. Through Jesus’ Christ our Lord, Amen.
37. Our joy will never turn to sorrow and our health will never turn to sicknesses and diseases. Our health is secured in Christ.
38. Together we shall see the prosperity of our children and grandchildren.
39. Before the end of this year, we shall record promotions in our careers and business.
40. Our blessings, miracles, and opportunities shall not pass us by in this marriage.
41. By the end of the year when we are celebrating the yuletide season none of our children will be missing. We shall be together celebrating God’s goodness and favor.
42. Death will not enter our home and take us or our children away. We are covered in His blood.
43. In all our journeys by road, air, and water we will get to our destination safe and sound. Through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
44. Our struggles are taken away and replaced with success and ease. Through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
45. We shall receive our long-awaited good news this month. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
46. Together we shall be congratulated for a good job well done in this marriage and our reward will get to us. Through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
47. We shall always be on the victorious side in every area of our marital life. This we ask in Jesus’ name. Amen.
48. We shall move higher and higher, greater and greater, and richer and richer in our marital journey. Through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
49. Together we shall be above only, we shall never be beneath in life. In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
50. We shall get to our promise land which flows with milk and honey. This is our portion in Jesus’ name.
51. Our lives shall be a testimony to the fulfillment of the Lord’s promises for all and sundry to see. In Jesus’ name.
52. As the night will always turn into day, so also all our weeping shall turn into joy. Our joy shall be on the increase in Jesus’ name.
53. Dear friend, when many shall say there’s a casting down you shall be saying there’s a lifting up for in your marriage.
54. The LORD our God lives! We shall not die but live to declare the goodness of God in the land of the living in Jesus’ name.
55. As our children mature they shall grow to become great and important persons in the world to the glory of His holy name.
Couples Prayer for Strength
Here are some of the most treasured Couples’ prayers for strength that you can incorporate into your daily prayer life. Find below the prayer for husband and wife engagement that ensures grace and strength in marriage.
56. The Lord shall supply daily strength for us to fight and conquer the battles that come our way. We’re strengthened with all power according to Your glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience in times of challenges.
57. Strength to stay together in love, peace, and unity is bestowed upon this marriage.
58. Our God shall build in us a strong family of warriors that will fight and win all battles to the glory of His Name
59. The strength needed for each day to be a conqueror of life’s terror is given to us now.
60. May it not be said of us that we are bad parents to our children, we receive the strength to be better parents. Amen.
61. We are granted the strength and grace to hold firm unto ourselves in difficult times of our marriages. Amen.
62. We receive the strength to fight tomorrow’s battles and trials. Amen.
63. Marital crises that overcome marriages will not overcome our marriage. Amen.
64. We are empowered by God with the might to defeat the dark powers against our home. Amen.
65. A thousand shall fall at our right and ten thousand at our left but they shall not come near us. Amen.
66. Angels of the Lord that excels in strength are deployed into our home to arrest every force of the enemy. Amen.
67. May we not be fed with the bread of weaklings nor drink of the cup of the feeble in our marriage. Amen.
68. We refuse to bow to our enemies because we are equipped with strength from on high. Amen.
69. By the faithfulness of the Lord, His strength will always be supplied to us. Amen.
70. We cancel every issue of sickness and failed project in this home, we receive grace for strength. Amen.
71. We shall be on top and never beneath our enemies, success is ours always. Amen.
72. Dear husband, you are the crown of my head, I pray for you that the Lord strengthens you and exhorts your head like the horn of a unicorn. Amen.
73. We decree a season of financial prosperity that comes upon every godly marriage in Jesus’ name. Amen.
74. God the Father of light shall disintegrate all the darkness brought by our enemies. Amen.
75. Let God arise and all our enemies shall be destroyed. In place of weakness, we are given strength in the name of Jesus.
76. We shall not receive any emergency call of an accident or evil casualty in this home. Amen.
77. The abundance of the mercy of God shall equip us from falling into temptations. Amen.
78. God who sits among the cherubim will call forth His strength into our homes. Amen.
79. As the Lord lives and as His Spirit lives, we shall never be over-shadow by the wicked ones in this world. Amen.
80. Thank You, Lord, for You daily load us with benefits and you have shown us mercy and strength in times of battle. Hallelujah.
Prayer for Marriage Protection
Prayer for marriage protection helps you to hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil. Ephesians 6:16 NLT. Just go ahead and pick from this list of prayers for a husband and wife relationship that ensures protection from the enemy of a godly marriage.
81. Our marriage is protected from all its enemies within and enemies without. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
82. All our children are insured in God’s protection throughout this year. Amen.
83. My love, we are preserved from loss of life because no evil is permitted to come near us. Amen.
84. The Divine security of God is our portion of this marriage. Amen.
85. The Guardian Angel of the Lord is placed in charge of our home and we are protected from the evil one. Amen.
86. We decree that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Amen.
87. Lord, please surround our home with your almighty arms of protection. Amen.
88. We shall prosper and be in health even as our Lord spread His arm of protection upon us. Amen.
89. Every enemy that appears like a friend of the Lord will fight with His anger. Amen.
90. Raging storms coming to swallow our home is still by the Lord now. In Jesus’ mighty name.
91. The Lord shall build an edge of fire round about our marriage. Amen.
92. What we have called impossible in our marriage the Lord will surprise us and make them possible. Amen.
93. Every shadow of evil is cut away from our lives and that of our children. Amen.
94. The light of the Lord will disperse every darkness of marital fulfillment. Amen.
95. The Lord shall attend to our heart cries and mend our broken hearts. Amen.
96. We are the apple of God’s eye so the devil backs off from our marriage. Amen.
97. Every evil report prepared to come our way this year is canceled now. Amen.
98. The Lord shall multiply our weapon of protection against the enemies of our marriage. Amen.
99. We are divinely insured by the Lord from the negative attacks of life. Amen.
100. The presence of God will forever abide in our marriage to frustrate every evil. Amen.
101. God’s Angelic armies are placed on watch over our lives and property. Amen.
102. We shall never know the way to the place of tears, death, and poverty. Amen.
103. The Lord shall divinely arrest all our adversaries and all those who prepare for our downfall. Amen.
104. The favor of the Lord shall crown all our labor with great success. Amen.
105. May the right hand of God’s righteousness envelop us into a martial life of protection and provision. Amen.
106. The good Lord who has begun a good work in us will bring it to fruition to the praise of His holy name. Amen.