[Before we dive into the topic, I must tell you that there may be affiliate links in the post. If you purchase through one, I get a windfall of commission at no additional cost to you and will send you a socially-distanced high five from my world to yours.]
One of the devil’s agenda is to make sure every blessed marriage pass through a series of problems and attack, ranging from barrenness, miscarriages, and difficulties in childbearing. Prayer is the sure way to victory, that’s why we have compiled prayers for the fruit of the womb.
Fruitfulness is a promise from God to mankind right from inception Genesis 1:22 but this promise has been hijacked and tempered with either by the enemy or human ignorance. The good news, Jesus is powerful to break each of these attacks and strongholds. He is capable of restoring your years of waiting.
The place of prayer in our daily lives and other situations cannot be overemphasized because it is a landmark laid by our Savior Jesus Christ and was also a key by which other women who prayed for a baby in the Bible engaged in and had their testimonies.
For effective and fervent prayers for the fruit of the womb in marriage, include these prayers for the fruit of the womb and your mouth shall be filled with unending and amazing fruit of the womb testimonies.
Highly Effective Prayers for the Fruit of the Womb
Every form of unfruitfulness is not from God therefore prayers for the fruit of the womb will guide you to pray against all forms of unfruitfulness. Prayer is one of the most important and powerful ways we commune with God. God understands the language of our tears in prayer and He is still in the business of doing good.
Highly effective prayers for the fruit of the womb are fire branded and heaven opening prayer points that you will need to include in your daily prayers.
Fervency in the place of prayer, faith, hope is some of the conditions for all-round fruitfulness. Mark 11:24. “Therefore I say unto you whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that receive them, and you will have them” (NKJV). Below are poignant and highly effective prayers for the fruit of the womb.
1. Father in the name of Jesus, by your mercy, let there be Divine intervention in my life as in the order of Sarah. Genesis 21:1. In Jesus’ name.
2. For it is written there shall not any barren in the land. Oh Lord my God open my womb to conceive and bear children in the name of Jesus.
3. Father in the name of Jesus, as in the order of Rachal harken unto my voice and fill my mouth with testimony.
4. Have you not promised that my marriage will be a blessing and my children shall surround my table. Heavenly father the time is now let this promise come to fulfillment in my family in the mighty and unmatchable name of Jesus.
5. The creator of heaven and earth, in the beginning, you said I should be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth right now oh Lord I’m standing on your promises that never fails. Bless me with now father in Jesus’ name.
Please wait a minute! Apart from constantly publishing meaningful content here as the owner of this blog, I am also a fast-rising artiste who need your support by simply subscribing to my YouTube channel. Thank you so much.
6. Oh Lord I have cried for so long put a smile on my face by blessing me with children.
7. Unto thee oh Lord do I put my hope and trust do not let me be ashamed, never let my enemies laugh at me and ask me where is my God.
8. You are the giver of Children, you blessed Hannah with Samuel and Sarah with Isaac bless me with mine Lord. In Jesus’ name.
9. Looking around you Lord has blessed me with so many riches and properties but Lord I need a child to grant me my heart desires in Jesus’ name.
10. Father in the name of Jesus, my wife has cried a lot and as the day unfolds, she becomes a shadow of herself please God visit us with a child and we will forever be grateful.
11. Oh Lord settle me in this marriage and make me a mother to my biological children in Jesus’ name.
12. Your word says in Jeremiah 29:11. ” For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, the thoughts of peace and not of evil to give you a future and a hope. I know your thoughts towards me aren’t barrenness, therefore, open my womb to carry my children and be a happy mother in the name of Jesus.
13. Lord Jesus on the cross of Calvary you said “it is finished” and that includes my pains and sorrow. Right now, Lord wipes away these tears from my eyes by blessing my womb.
14. Children are a heritage from God. Psalm 127:3 “Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is His reward” (KJV). Lord I need my heritage, give them to me in Jesus’ name.
15. The pride of every marriage and home are children from God, my marriage hasn’t enjoyed that pride my heart and that of my husband is filled with bitterness Lord come to our aid.
16. I see the way my husband cares for other children and carry them, I can see his love for children, Lord look upon him with your eyes if mercy and give him his own.
17. My mother and my-in-laws yarns to carry their grandchildren, Lord Jesus take this shame away from me and help me to grant their heart desires.
18. I depend only on you omniscient God, I have no other God besides you. Give me a reason to smile again.
19. My husband and I love children and we cannot wait to celebrate life with our own. Do this for us in Jesus’ name.
20. Thank you, Jesus, because I can see my children, I can feel my womb opening to embrace my children. Thank you, Lord.
Midnight Prayers for the Fruit of the Womb
Prayers for the fruit of the womb at midnight is an uninterrupted and spiritual welfare prayer earmarked at breaking every yoke of barrenness. Below are midnight prayers for the fruit of the womb. Midnight (12- 3 am) is the most crucial and spiritual active time of the night.
Intense spiritual activities happen at that time both in the kingdom of God and that of the adversary, the devil. Matthew 13:25a. (KJV) “But while men slept the enemy came and sow tares among the wheat and went its way”.
It is therefore highly recommended that every Christian and family waiting on the Lord should engage in midnight prayers with these prayers for the fruit of the womb and be sure to receive answers.
Midnight prayers give us an upper hand in spiritual welfare (1 Peter 5:8) and also give us supernatural encounters with God through the Holy Spirit. Given this, make these following midnight prayers for the fruit of the womb as part of your prayer points while making your supplications known to God.
21. Every wicked man or woman that has tied my womb to a tree by the fire of the Holy ghost let them confess and die in the name of Jesus.
22. In the name of Jesus arise oh Lord and let the enemies of my joy in childbearing be scattered right now.
23. Let anything indicating me in the kingdom of darkness be brought down by fire in the name of Jesus.
24. Who can speak when the Lord has not spoken? Pure father of light go now and destroy every evil voice that is speaking louder than your voice over my life, husband, and my fruitfulness in the name of Jesus.
25. I come against every spiritual husband that is using the image of my husband to pollute me in my dreams by the power in the name of Jesus.
26. I denounce every spiritual child blocking the way of my God-given children this minute in the mighty name of Jesus.
27. I believe the report of the Almighty God, therefore, I can cancel every negative doctor’s report of fibroids, STIs, STDs, in my system in the name of Jesus Christ.
28. Every arrow of miscarriage, failed pregnancy and bareness fired into my life by the power in the name of Jesus backfire the sender in Jesus name.
29. Jehovah Jireh visits me with a child as in the order of Sarah Genesis 21:1 “and the Lord visited Sarah as He has said, and the Lord did for Sarah as He has spoken”. (NKJV).
30. You are the same yesterday, today, and forever, Jesus Christ of Nazareth open my womb today by your mercies and remember me for good as in the order of Rechel. Genesis 30:22.
31. It is written in Exodus 23:26 “No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land, I will fulfill the numbers of your days” (NKJV). Standing on this word Lord I refuse to be barren any longer, I claim my children immediately.
32. Father I cry out to you Lord show me mercy let the sound of Joy be heard in my household in Jesus’ name.
33. By the blood of Jesus Christ that speaks better things than the blood of Abel I erase every negative word that has been spoken over my life as I begin to prophesy positivity into my life. (Begin to speak positivity).
34. My womb hear the word of God now receive life, bear children, be fruitful and replenish in the matchless name of Jesus
35. I know Lord that I am a sinner and in diverse ways, I have fallen short of your glory if my childlessness is a result of my past sins and ignorance, father have mercy on me and wipe away my tears.
36. Who can speak when the Lord has not spoken, every evil voice that is speaking louder than the voice of God over my life, husband, and my family is silence by fire in the name of Jesus.
37. Father in the name of Jesus, I break any mirror from the kingdom of darkness that is been used to monitor me and my husband, whenever we copulate in the name of Jesus.
38. I have no power of my own, I confess to the Holy Spirit I rely on you and your abilities attend to my cry.
39. Change my story and fill my house with laughter let all that laughed at me come and laugh with me I ask this through Christ Jesus.
40. Let the cry of a baby be heard in my house, let the song of joy fill my house, let my husband be called a father and I be called a mother in Jesus name.
Prayer Points for Conceiving Twins
Take your prayer against barren womb to the spiritual realm using these prayers for the fruit of the womb by praying and when you are in this realm, God takes over the battle for you.
There is always a promise of double portion and great restoration after years of sorrow. Isaiah 61:7.” Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance”.
We serve a God of abundance and plenty therefore in your request do not limit him. These prayers point for conceiving twins will boast your prayer attitude and request be sure to include them.
41. Of a truth there is no limitation on what you can bless me with and that is why I have come before you Lord, bless me with a set of twins, a boy, and a girl in Jesus name.
42. For my shame you promised to give me double I am here to claim my double portion.
43. Lord I have been barren for 8years and due to this, I am approaching my menopause, therefore I humbly ask for twins to compensate me for my years of wait and patience.
44. Oh Lord, you know the disappointment and loss I and my husband have endured for this by your grace and mercies bless us with a double.
45. You said you will grant me the desires of my heart Lord. I desire two healthy baby girls in Jesus’ name.
46. It is written in Matthew 18:19 ” Again I tell you that if two of you on Earth agree about anything you ask for; it will be done for you by my father in heaven” (NIV). In agreement Lord my husband and I have asked for twin (two handsome baby boys) and so shall it be in Jesus’ name.
47. Rewarder of those that diligently seek Him. I have sought you Lord and I know you will answer me in Jesus’ name.
48. Elisha asked for a double portion of Elijah’s anointing and it was granted unto him; I am also asking for my double portion, grant unto me in Jesus name.
49. I plead the blood of Jesus as a hedge of protection around my womb protecting my babies from all harm.
50. Oh Lord my Gods in the name of Jesus bless me with twins as in the order of Rebekah and Tamar. Genesis 25:24. “And when the time to give birth, Rebekah discovered that indeed have twins. Genesis 38:28-30
51. Psalm 113:9 “He maketh the barren woman to keep the house and be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord. This shall be my testimony in Jesus’ name.
52. “Sometimes miracle comes in pairs” my testimony must come in pairs in the mighty name of Jesus.
Confession for the Fruit of the Womb
Positive confession and declarations are also great conditions for all-round fruitfulness. God Almighty has placed power in our tongues with the potential of using our words to bring the goods things in our life to a screeching halt or to cause them to flourish.
Do you know God equipped you with that much power? Make these positive confessions for the fruit of the womb your lifestyle as you approach the throne of mercy with these prayers for the fruit of the womb and get ready to carry your children.
53. I am a mother of great children who will propagate the kingdom of God.
54. I receive my children this minute with joy and gladness.
55. Thank you, Jesus, for giving me my bouncing baby boys I can see them arriving.
56. My womb jumps for joy and my whole-body system excited because it contains great nations.
57. I match into the labor room with grace and I shall come out victorious with my bundle of Joy.
58.Genesis 1:28 your word assures me to be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue from this day henceforth I refuse to be barren.
59. Father I bless you, Lord, for you are too faithful to fail, you promised that you shall wipe away tears from me so I hold fast and stand on your promises
because I know it will surely come to pass.
60. Thank you Lord for proving all medical reports wrong, the greatest of all doctors you alone deserve my praise.
61. Sarah by faith received strength to conceive seed by the order of Sarah I receive strength from above now.
62. I am redeemed from miscarriage and my body coming back to life by the word of God.
63. I declare in the name of Jesus that I am in the process of conception.
64. My womb hears the voice of God open up and carry my children in the name of Jesus.
65. No matter how long it maybe I know God’s time is the best. I will not give up.
66. I declare that my hands will carry my babies at the appointed time which has already come.
67. Today I declare that I am a fruit vine in my husband’s house and my children like olive plants around my table.
68. I declare my children’s name (mention the name you want your children to bear) and so shall it be.
69. I am for signs and wonders and so are my children in the name of Jesus.
70. I come out of every bondage of barrenness I am a fruitful vine.
71. I am fruitful, I am a mother, I am blessed, I am victorious, I come out strong from the labor room in Jesus’ name.
72. I nullify every evil judgment that is against me in my marriage in the name of Jesus.
73. My womb receive the word of the Lord open up right now
74. My womb I command you to receive divine visitation and bring forth fruit right now.
75. Every spiritual cave concealing my children, break and release my children.
76. I decree that I am a mother of nations therefore, I cannot be barren
77. Thank you, Jesus, for adding to my family daily, I and my husband are so grateful.
78. Thank you God for establishing your covenant of fruitfulness in my marriage.
79. I am released from the tomb of bareness that has enslaved my marriage to this point.
Prophetic Declaration for Fruitfulness in Marriage
One of the essential and powerful instruments God has equipped His children with is the authority over situations and principalities. For it is written, Job 22:28 “thou shall also decree a thing and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways” (KJV).
Thus, as many that are believing God for the fruit of the womb, it important for them to make use of this divine audacity over their challenges through the prophetic declaration for fruitfulness in marriage using these scriptures on child-bearing which is achievable through intense prayers for the Fruit of the Womb.
80. I declare that every power holding unto my children let loose now and release my children to me.
81. All my destined children wherever you are come out and locate my womb.
82. Leviticus 26:9 “For I will look on you favorably and make you fruitful, multiply you and confirm My covenant with you” (NKJV). I, therefore declare that I am fruitful and favored by the Highest God.
83. Exodus 1:7 “But the children of Israel were fruitful and increased abundantly, multiplied and grew exceedingly mighty; and the land was filled with them” (NKJV). Standing on your word that is yea and Amen. I prophesy to my body to yield increase and multiply exceedingly.
84. Isaiah 60:1 “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon thee”(NKJV).
This I declare to my life, the light of the Lord shall shine upon me and my husband and this light shall be seen by all men.
85. My hour has come, every form of dryness in my life and family, receive divine restoration, and multiply. In Jesus’ name.
86. For you oh Lord have given me a mouth and wisdom which all my adversaries shall not be able to gainsay or resist, Luke 21:15 (KJV). With my mouth, I speak by the auction of God that my womb shall carry my children.
87. I resist every fear of death during conception and so I declare that both at conception and child-bearing I shall come out a winner.
88. I shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither, and whatever I do shall prosper.
89. Psalm 139:13-14 “For you formed my inward part, you knitted me together in my mother’s womb” (NIV). I was birthed into this world by my mother, suckled on her breast, and was carried on her back, in this same order I shall bear my children and take care of them.
90. I shall see my children’s children. Peace unto my inward part and my wife’s womb, no more delay in Jesus’ name.
91. For a child I prayed and the Lord my ever-present help in time of need has granted me my petition which I asked of Him.
92. Psalm 128:3 “Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine in the very heart of your house, your children like olive plants all around your table” (NKJV). You Lord remains the same yesterday, today, and forever. I claim the promises in this scripture and I decree that from this day henceforth my wife is fruitful Jesus name.
93. Exodus 23:26 “No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days” (NKJV). I de-program whatever the devil has injected into the atmosphere to cause me any kind of miscarriage and loss of pregnancy in Jesus’ name.
94. Isaiah 66:7 “Before she travailed, she gave birth, before her pain came, she delivered a male child”. I decree no pain during childbirth, no loss of blood or water, everything needed in my system during childbearing and after will be made sufficient in Jesus name.
95. Isaiah 66:9 “Shall I bring to the time of birth, and not cause delivery? Says the Lord. “Shall I who cause delivery shut up the womb?” (NKJV). I stand against every internal disorder and I declare normalcy in my womb.
96. Deuteronomy 28:4 “Blessed shall be the fruit of your body, the produce of your ground and the increase of your herds, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks” (NKJV). I proclaim that I am blessed amongst women and blessed are the fruits of my womb
97. Psalm 113:9 “He grants the barren women a home, Like a joyful mother of children. Praise the Lord” (NKJV). The joy of motherhood I have long awaited for, but right now I feel the inward joy and that is because you Lord has blessed my womb.
98. Luke 1:14. “And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth” (NKJV). In agreement today I join hands with my husband and decree that people shall rejoice with me at the birth of my children.
99. Genesis 9:7 “And as for you, be fruitful and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth and multiply in it” (NKJV). As long as the Lord lives every area of my life receives the breath and life of God now. I will no longer be barren.
100. Genesis 26:4 “And I will make your descendants multiply as the stars of heaven; I will give to your descendants all these lands, and in your seed, all the nations of the earth shall be blessed” (NKJV). I announce to my world and generation, I am blessed, I am fruitful, I am wealthy, I am great in Jesus’ name.
There you have it, surefire prayers for the fruit of the womb. Don’t forget to share your comment and testimonies as to how these prayers have helped you. Share these powerful and power-packed prayers with other expectant women and mothers so they can be testifiers. Congratulations!
- How to Make My Husband Miss Me during Separation: 12 Proven Tips - 11th June 2021
- 5 Classy Gifts to Surprise Your Loving Husband on Memorable Occasion - 11th June 2021
- Stopping an Argument with Your Partner: 8 Practical Tips - 28th May 2021