No matter how much water you throw on the fire, the fire still continues to burn so are these surefire prayers for my family friends, and loved ones. Undoubtedly, prayers are one of the most powerful forces in the entire universe and have effects beyond what we could ever imagine.
Protecting and preserving our friends and loved ones in the place of prayer should be the primary aim of a human being’s existence for it is to them that we owe our feelings, emotions, and everything that makes up the intrinsic worth of our existence.
Seek prayers for my family friends and loved ones to protect them from all dangers and to keep them healthy and safe at all times. Prayers are an endless source of strength especially when they’re looking down on us from heaven.
This article also is a collection of thank You prayers for friends and family because they are important in helping you say how thankful you are for the influence this person has had in your life.
When you think about your close friends and family members you’ll discover that each one of them has taught you something significant in your life. They have all helped you get where you are today.
Powerful Prayers for My Family Friends and Loved Ones
These powerful prayers for my family friends and loved ones can help you pray specifically for your family and friends if they are in need. Hence, communicate with God through these words, intentions, expectations, and most importantly through the emotions of our hearts.
1. Heavenly Father, I pray this day, that You will protect and keep my family and friends from all kinds of evil. Shield them oh Lord, from any form of evil that may come their way.
2. Oh Lord, I pray that You will lead and guide my family and friends to the right paths. Direct their steps lest they choose wrongly. Help them dear Lord to know the right thing to do. Do not allow them to be misled in any way.
3. Father, I pray to You that You will send Your abundance provision to my family and friends. They shall not lack anything good. The psalmist says “the Lord shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
4. Lord, I pray that you will help my family and friends to trust in you and not to depend on men for help. They shall only look unto you for supply and no one else. You will help them oh Lord, to have complete faith in you.
5. Father, I commit my friends and family unto your hands, I ask that You will prosper their ways. Wherever they go, please Lord, let them be prosperous, give them more than enough so that they might also help other people who are in need.
6. Daddy, I pray that you will intervene in times of difficulties. Let my family and friends not be disappointed. Show up dear Lord, whenever they need you. Arise oh Lord and let their enemies be scattered.
7. Bless their hearts oh Lord with Joy, and let their mouth be always filled with praises. Give them reasons to always worship you, Lord. Let their joy know no bounds, cause their mouth oh Lord to be filled with testimonies.
8. Instruct their heart oh Lord in your ways. Teach them thy truth oh Lord, and your patterns. Help them oh Lord to know more about you and deep revelations from your word you will show to them oh Lord.
9. Father, let our lives have an impact on this generation. Each and every person shall fulfill the purpose of which he was created. Young and old, men and women shall look up unto them for a change in this generation.
10. Lord, I ask that you will heal them from every sickness, disease, and pain. My family and friends shall be free from every form of sickness or disease-causing deaths or pains among people. I declare that they’re exempted from such sickness or disease. We are made whole in Jesus’ name.
11. Dear Lord, please keep us in unity. I rebuke any form of division to occur among us, we receive the grace to be one, oneness at heart, oneness in the Spirit, Oneness in the body, oneness in love, and oneness in action.
12. Heavenly Father, please help my family and friends to always do what pleases you, no matter the situation they might find themselves in. They will not do only what they desire rather they will only do the will of God, they shall not please the devil but only please God and always make God happy.
13. Lord, I ask for your healing and forgiveness upon every of my family members. Father, please forgive them in any way they might have fallen short of your glory. I ask for your forgiveness oh Lord, they might have gone astray or deviated from the path which you have put them on. Please God have mercy upon them.
14. Dear Lord! I ask for the spirit of humility upon each of my family members, friends, and loved ones. None of them will be haughty, boastful, or proud, but, they will be humble enough to help one another and allow love to reign.
15. Lord, I pray that you will work on the renewing and healing of our relationships. I pray for my family members that have relationship issues, you will heal them and bring them back together with their loved ones in Jesus’ name. They will not lose the wonderful relationships they have had rather, it will be renewed.
16. Father, I commit my family, friends, and loved ones into your able hands that you will turn their sorrow into joy, give them reasons to be happy always. They shall not mourn or lament over anybody, their tears are wiped off, instead of weeping they shall continue to give you praise.
17. I pray this day that they will continue to be the head and not the tail. They shall soar high on eagle’s wings, they will continue to move from one glory to another. My family, friends, and loved ones will go higher and higher, they are unstoppable. They shall not experience any form of downfall in Jesus’ name.
18. Almighty God I pray that you will make my family and each of my loved ones comfortable and give them peace of mind. I command the peace of God that surpasses all understanding to reign in their hearts, I calm down every storm that is raging against them and every of their troubled heart will be at rest.
19. I pray dear Lord, that you will give them comfort in times of sorrow, strengthen them when they are weak. Holy Spirit our dear comforter please we need you oh Lord! Come and perfect your strength in their weakness. Do not allow them to dwell on their weakness, arise, and make them strong again.
20. Dear Lord, I pray that you will put your love in their hearts, help them to love you unconditionally. None of my family members and friends will reject your love. Let everything about their lives revolves around you, help them Lord to put you first in everything they do.
Thank You Lord for Blessing Me With Wonderful Friends
Before I start these prayers for my family friends and loved ones with prayer quotes that I think are relevant. Friends are very special in one’s life, without friends life is a loveless affair.
To keep friends and cherish them one must be equally considerate to them. This is the only way to retain friendship forever. As we say thank you Lord for blessing me with wonderful friends let us not forget this fact, for the future happiness and success of ourselves.
21. Dear Lord, I can’t thank You enough for blessing me with wonderful and beautiful friends. I am extremely grateful. I am so glad that I have friends who are beautiful in all ways; beautiful in words, in character, and in their way of life.
22. I appreciate You, Lord, for blessing me with kind-hearted friends, they are always ready to help. Whenever my friends see anyone in need they are always compassionate, thereby rendering a helping hand.
23. Heavenly Father, I am indeed grateful for blessing me with friends that don’t fight and keep grudges. They don’t quarrel with people rather they make peace. If anyone offends them, they forgive easily and let go. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends.
24. I thank you, Lord, for blessing me with goal-oriented friends. I am so grateful Lord. My friends pen down their goals and pursue them without looking back, they are not carried away with whatsoever they might be passing through, they are not weak or tired rather they forge ahead. Blessed be your name, Father, for giving me such amazing friends.
25. Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with friends that are always there for me in times of need. My happiness is their joy, they care about me and so they are ready to go the extra mile just to make sure they render a helping hand. They rally around me anytime I need encouragement or comfort. They are always supportive, they have been with me through thick and thin, they are my true friends.
26. Blessed be the name of the Lord for giving me, mature friends. My friends are not childish, they act with understanding and they act appropriately at the right time. They have good manners and their words are not offensive. They voice their opinions without putting up a fight. Indeed, my friends are wonderful.
27. Heavenly Father, thank you for giving me honest and truthful friends, I don’t have friends that tell lies, they speak the truth at all times. My friends don’t tell lie to put their status in place, they don’t disappoint people by allowing dishonesty, they stand by their words and they are ready to defend their statement at all times. Lord, I am grateful for such amazing friends.
28. My friends have the fear of God in their hearts, thank God I chose wisely. They aim to please God and make God happy about them. They are ready to thread the paths of purpose and fulfill it. They are always careful not to disappoint God and therefore they fear and reverence Him with the whole of their Hearts.
29. Dear Lord! I thank you for blessing me with friends who stand as role models in society. People admire them and are ready to learn from them because of their achievements and beautiful character. My friends are accommodating and they are ready to learn from other people, this makes them approachable. They are a positive influence in society, thank you Lord because they are honored and well respected.
30. Thank you, Lord, for giving me, brilliant friends. My friends are rich in knowledge and they are always full of exciting ideas. They give solutions to the problem and they are always ready to achieve success thereby not allowing any form of failure.
31. I am exceptionally grateful to God for these amazing friends, they have brought nothing but joy into my life. I don’t regret having them as friends, they are my family.
32. Thank you, Lord, for giving me friends who don’t relent in reaching their target. They are always ready to soar high no matter how difficult it might be. My friends are confident about their jobs, and they love what they do, thereby they put in all effort to be successful.
33. Thank you, Lord, for giving me friends who are not boastful or proud. Friends who don’t look down on others are well behaved, accept corrections, and are easily approachable. They don’t allow their success or achievement to take hold of them thereby losing their guard. My friends are humble and submissive, thank you Lord for these wonderful friends.
34. I thank God I don’t have friends that are filled with Jealousy. My friends are not envious of other people’s joy, achievement, riches, good living, or success. They would rather be comfortable at their present status or work hard to meet up to expectations. My friends celebrate other people’s success and joy.
35. Blessed be your name oh Lord for giving me friends who are well behaved and decent. I am proud to say I have friends who I can show off at any time, my friends are well mannered in communication, actions, and appearance. They have a high sense of decency and they don’t move with people who will be a bad influence on them.
36. I thank God for giving me friends who don’t support evil. They are always ready to do good at all times. No action of anyone will motivate them to act negatively. They know the consequence of being a bad person, and they know the advantages and benefits of being good.
37. My friends are so wonderful at communicating with people. They utter encouraging words in their manner of approach, and they don’t speak ill of people. I have never heard my friends speak dirty or offensive words, Thank you Lord for giving me these wonderful friends.
38. I thank God I don’t have friends who are envious of my success. They celebrate me when I achieve anything great and when it seems I am going down, they pull me up with sincere love.
39. Thank you, Lord, for giving me friends who honor, respect, and obey their parents. They take care of their parents and provide for their needs. They make sure they don’t lack anything and they also visit them. I can’t thank you enough Lord for these caring friends of mine.
40. Thank you, dear Lord, for giving me friends that don’t succumb to the negativity of other people in society. I am grateful for giving me friends who make people realize what they stand for at all costs, regardless of what people say or think about them.
Good Morning Prayer for Family and Friends
Send this good morning prayer for family and friends to all your loved ones and let them know that you care. When you start your day with God you are ready for the battles of life. Never quit praying for those around you, especially those in your family.
How would you feel, when you wake up in the morning to see prayers from your family and friends, wishing you good morning? Happy, right? The same thing happens when you wake up in the morning to pray for your family and friends.
The happiness that engulfs the heart of your family and friends; when they wake up to Good morning prayers from you, can never be underrated so are these prayers for my family friends and loved ones.
41. Everlasting Father, I ask that this morning will be a beautiful morning and a glorious morning for my family and friends. A blossom morning full of wonders and great things.
42. Dear God, please make this morning full of opportunities for my family and friends. Let them have multiples of great opportunities as an open door for success and prosperity.
43. Holy Father, I ask that You will bless my family and friends this wonderful morning. Whatsoever they lay their hands on shall prosper. They shall experience an overflow of miracles, unending blessings, immeasurable favors.
44. I decree into the lives of my family and friends that favor will speak for them this morning. They shall experience favor from the nooks and crannies of the world. In God’s infinite mercies, His favor will locate them.
45. I ask oh Lord that You will protect their going out and their coming in this day. Every member of my family and friends is kept safe in your arms, they are secured in the precious blood of Jesus. The hand of the Lord Almighty will guide them always.
46. I pray oh Lord that helpers of destiny shall locate my family and friends this beautiful morning. They shall not be stranded whenever they need help. They shall not escape their miracles in Jesus’ name.
47. Daddy, I ask for forgiveness of sins for my family and friends this morning, wherever they have fallen short of your glory, displease you in action, words, or wronged you in any way, Lord! I pray that you will forgive them in your mercy oh Lord.
48. Heavenly Father, I pray that Your love will fill the hearts of my family and friends this morning. Above all, dear God please give them the heart to love one another and love other people around them. Let love rule over the affairs of their life.
49. Dear Lord, I pray that you bless the work of their hands. Let their works prosper, I pray that they will be promoted and receive new connections that will cause them to soar high in Jesus’ name.
50. Oh God, I pray that you will strengthen all my family members and friends, for their weakness you will make them strong. Dear God, please make them bold, make them courageous, and remove every form of fear from their heart.
51. I pray dear Lord that you will help my family and friends to overcome whatever challenges that might come their way. Help them to scale through whatsoever problems they might be facing. Daddy, please don’t allow these problems to get a hold on them, please, see them through at this time.
52. May our days oh Lord be filled with unending happiness, pleasant memories, and peace of mind. You will put a smile on our faces, let our lives be filled with peace and tranquility.
53. I ask oh Lord, for my family members and friends, that you will send your healing hands upon every heart. Every broken heart will be healed and comforted in Jesus’ name.
54. Lord I pray that you will give my family and friends a financial breakthrough from every form of debt that they might have to incur in one way or the other, please pave way for them in this situation. Daddy please clear away this debt and free them from this stigma oh Lord.
55. I pray that my family will love the Lord with the whole of their heart and have a good relationship with Him. They will be close to God than ever before and they will always find time to tarry in His presence.
56. I pray that my family and friends will fear God and serve Him all the days of their lives. Lord, you will use them for your glory and let them reverence you at all times.
57. The Lord shall direct and lead them aright. They shall not thread the wrong path, they will continue to do what is right at all times,
58. They shall live a life full of righteousness and they shall live in purity. Dear God, anytime they make mistakes of sinning, please God, bring them back on track, whenever they fall, lift them up.
59. I pray this day that they shall not be weary or tired of doing good. Heavenly father You will give them the heart to always help those that are in need and to always show a heart of kindness to everyone around them.
60. Lord, I pray that you will bless them with a healthy and long life. I will not mourn my family members and friends. They will continue to live in sound health. Every one of them shall live to fulfill the purpose.
Thank You Prayers for Friends and Family
It’s hard to capture the greatness behind some people. Sometimes it’s hard to refer to them as just plain friends and family because they have blessed our lives in ways that only God can do. Thank You God for my family and friends quotes are wonderful ways to express gratitude to God, and thank those around us who matter most.
Friends and family are special people in our life, and therefore special people deserve special prayers. Here I’ve drafted a collection of thank You prayers for friends and family.
61. Holy Father, thank You for your unending love towards my family and friends. Thank you for the grace we have received to be called your own. Thank you for giving us your son Jesus Christ to die on the cross of Calvary for our sins.
62. Dear Lord, thank you for your faithfulness thus far in the lives of my family and friends. Thank you for being through to your word.
63. Righteous God, thank you for proving yourself mighty in the lives of my family and friends, thank you for your mighty hand, your strong hand oh Lord has been evident in our lives.
64. Thank you dear Lord for your healing power in the lives of my family and friends. Blessed be your name oh Lord because you heal us when we are sick, you strengthen us when we are weak, and you renew us with your power when we are weary.
65. Holy Father, thank you for your outstretched arm that has been lifting us up. Though the enemy wants our downfall he failed in his plans, receive all the glory and honor, Lord.
66. Thank you, dear Lord, for the grace we have received from you. This grace has saved us from the dungeon of sin and has brought us into your marvelous light. It has brought unto us your salvation. Glory be to your name oh Lord.
67. Lord, I bless you for the gifts and talents that you gave to my family members and friends. Blessed be your name oh Lord.
68. Thank you dear Lord for providing for their needs. My family and friends are not begging for funds. Lord! I am grateful, you are awesome.
69. Thank you, Lord, for giving my family and friends the privilege to call on you whenever they need you, you never disappoint, you are a God that answers prayers. Thank you, daddy.
70. Thank you Lord for making us love and understand one another as a family, and also as friends. Thank you, Lord, because the plan of the enemy over our relationship has been turned to nothingness.
71. Father thank you for the transformation of our relationships as family and friends through your special love.
72. Blessed be Your name oh Lord, because you never leave us through tough times. Thank you for sending the comforter to us, the Holy Spirit to always encourage us when we need You.
73. Thank you dear Lord for always making a way for us when it seems there is no way. When it seems we are lost and we can’t find solutions to our problems, you always show us alternative routes out of our problems.
74. Lord I bless you for the lives of my family and friends, I thank you because you did not allow the plan of the enemy to be fulfilled over their lives.
75. Thank you, Lord, for your awesome presence in the lives of my family and friends. You never leave them nor forsake them, blessed be your name oh Lord.
76. Dear Lord thank you for your counsel day and night. Your word has always been a shining light on the path of everyone around me. Thank you, Lord, for the daily instructions we receive.
77. Father, I bless you because you are a God that never fails nor disappoints, whatever you promise to do you will always do it. Thank you, faithful father. Thank you oh Lord for putting the enemy to shame on behalf of my family and friends.
Prayers for Family and Friends’ safety
If there is anything of great concern for any human on earth, safety will make one in the first list. Safety for our family and friends is something of great priority as we desire not to lose any one of them. We can not most of the time be readily available to keep them safe, But, we can always pray to GOD for our family’s and friends’ safety.
We all have those family members, friends, and colleagues that are simply essential to us; those people who are there when things are accomplished, celebrated, and even the tough times. If you’re looking for the best prayers for family and friends’ safety in an emergency, then these prayers for my family friends and loved ones just might be the top resource for you.
78. Heavenly Father, I pray that you will keep my family and friends safe in your arms. Their safety oh Lord is assured in You.
79. I declare this day that my family and friends are covered with the blood of Jesus. The blood of Your son dear Lord will avail for them.
80. Dear Lord, I pray that they are secured in the bosom of the Father. You will shield my family and friends in your wings.
81. Save us oh Lord from the terrors of the enemies. Arise oh Lord and let your enemies be scattered. Do not allow the enemy to succeed over those around me.
82. No evil whatsoever shall befall my family and friends in Jesus’ name. I decree and declare that they are safe from any form of evil.
83. I pray that the mighty hand of God will rest upon each of my family members and friends in Jesus’ name. Everyone will receive the power to overcome and outsmart the plans of the wicked ones.
84. Oh Lord, I ask that none of my friends and family members shall experience any form of domestic accident in Jesus’ name.
85. Dear God, I ask that You will keep my family and friends from the prey of the enemies. They will not experience any attack from the enemy in Jesus’ name.
86. Lord, I place my family members under your divine covering. I declare that they are protected.
87. Lord, I pray that you will continue to watch over my children and my friends. Your eye will see them through life, you will continue to protect and guide them.
88. Lord, I declare today that the people around me are yours and yours alone, you will shelter my children and protect them with your mighty hands.
89. Lord you are our refuge, protect my family and friends and let evil be far away from them.
90. Dear Lord, please let your faithfulness and love surround them daily so that they won’t fear any evil that comes their way. Help them to see you as their protector and guide.
91. Father, I ask that you will protect them from any form of sickness or disease in Jesus’ name.
92. Lord! I ask that you will save them from trouble. You will keep them away from anything that might want to cause trouble for them in one way or the other.
93. Dear God I ask that in your mercy they shall not encounter evil people on the road, as they journey from one place to another. You will seal the mouth of the lions from devouring them.
94. I pray oh Lord that you deliver my friends and family from wicked people that are jealous of their success or prosperity at their place of work.
95. Lord, I pray that you will help them not to take any wrong step. Save them from wrongs, do not allow them to make mistakes
96. Daddy! Please save my family and friends from any form of external attack. They shall not be robbed or injured.
97. Lord, I decree and declare that all the children are protected, they shall not be taken.
98. Dear Lord, You are always with us and you know what is going on in our lives. Help us to put our trust in you. Please keep our family and friends safe from all harm and danger. Please protect them as they travel or go to work or school. May they experience your presence wherever they go today. May they feel your love surrounding them all day long. Amen.
99. I pray for my family and friends, that they may find safety in what they do. May they find their way out of the dark and into the light. May no harm come to them, and may their hearts be filled with love. Amen.
100. Oh Lord, watch over all of my brothers and sisters. Keep them safe. Let no harm befall them. Keep your angels close to them, that they may know your loving care for them. Through Jesus Christ our Lord I pray. Amen.
Beautiful prayers for my family friends and loved ones, right? And, I hope that you find something meaningful. Feel free to check on the prayer category and pray through the prayers. Leave a comment, ask a question, or add your own prayer if you feel so led. I’d love to hear from you.