Are you on the lookout for signals and Signs that a Godly man is pursuing you? Guys, contrary to popular belief, can be bashful, and there are numerous instances in which simply coming out and professing his love isn’t possible.
He doesn’t want to make the situation awkward, whether it’s because he’s at work or because he doesn’t want to make it awkward. That’s why a lot of Godly men will show you indicators that he likes you.
How do you know if God sent your mate? While there are small distinctions from person to person, they always circle the same thing: a desire to spend as much time as possible in your company. Now, let’s get down to the Signs that a Godly man is pursuing you!
3 Ways God Will Reveal the One to You
It is true that this post is all about the Signs that a Godly man is pursuing you but let’s jump right into just 3 ways God will reveal the one to you.
1. You begin to sense that he’s your answered prayer: When God wants you with someone this will happen. You will begin to sense so strongly that the man you’re dating is your answered prayer, which is one of the indicators God wants you to be with someone.
2. He sends you the type of man you prayed for: While I don’t want to encourage anyone to regard God as a genie who will cater to a man’s foolish expectations, I want to reassure you that God knows you and the man he has chosen for you.
As a result, one method to discern if he’s “The One” is if the guy you’re with possesses the Godly qualities you hoped for. If you prayed for your future husband to be kind, caring, and wise, you can be confident that God has ordained your marriage.
Keep in mind that God created each person on this planet. He knows exactly who you need and will send him to you when the time is right. As a result, if your standards are Godly, you won’t have to compromise, compromise, or drop them.
3. He makes you love yourself: How do you know if a Godly man likes you? There is a very real presumption that if you are at ease with your spouse without make-up, he is the one, and he likes and wants to be with you. That is true! But, in my opinion, you must drop more than just your “make-up”. Specifically, I mean the walls that surround your heart.
If you pay attention, one way to discern if he’s designed for you by God is when you feel fully at ease being vulnerable around him!
Sharing our darkest secrets and imperfections can be difficult at times. We are afraid that he will not like it and will leave, or that we would be ashamed of them.
The proper one, on the other hand, will make you feel good about yourself and will accept you just as you are. So, if you feel comfortable confiding in him and enjoy seeing yourself through his eyes, he could be the one God has in mind for you.
4. He makes you better: The truth is that any relationship, romantic or otherwise, will either contribute to or subtract from your life. And the man God has chosen for you will add to it.
God will not give you someone who drains your energy and disrupts your peace, but he will guide you to a man who will edify you. This man will be a safe sanctuary for your thoughts and dreams, and he will believe in and support you as you travel.
So, consider the following questions: Is he on your side when things get tough? Does he give you confidence when you’re about to give up?
If he is the right one for you, he will encourage you when you confront problems, and the two of you will improve each other.
5 Undeniable Signs That a Godly Man is Pursuing You
As a believer, one is taught to love and treat everyone with kindness but you are not so sure if a Christian man likes you “with the love of God” or wants to ask you to date him. How do you know if a guy is pursuing you? I will give you 5 Undeniable signs that a Godly man is pursuing you
5. He stops flirting: This is true for any guy, but for a Christian, even gazing at another woman while courting another is against the commandments. Lustful eyes might be considered a sin (ref. Matthew 5:28). When it comes to faith, love should be pure. Even if you aren’t a believer, you know he is, and you should be able to rely on that to know that you are the one he desires.
So, the next time you’re with him, I’d like you to keep an eye out for a handful of things. One, have you ever caught him staring at other girls? I don’t mean a passing glance (because let’s face it, we all turn our heads when we see something we like, male or female). I mean, how often do you see him staring at another girl?
6. He Chooses to be emotionally intimate with you: Physical touch is an area where two people desiring love might have a lot of disagreements. Whereas a non-religious person may approach closer (by putting his arm around your shoulders or humorously holding your hand, for example), a Christian man will want to be more personal. He wants to get to know you for who you are, not what you look like.
In the Christian faith, intercourse is revered almost to the point of being sacred. Doing so before marriage is unquestionably a sin. It is an act that should only be performed with the person to whom you are married. So, if you want him like that, I guess you’ll have to get him to place a ring on your finger and, of course, get married first before you can be physically intimate with him.
This should go without question, but if someone claims to be a Christian but then almost demands you have intercourse with him, that’s not the sort of love you want. Not only is it inappropriate, but it also contradicts the belief that he professes to hold. And, to be honest, if a guy acts like that, he’s not worth your time.
7. He serves you by giving: I am careful not to place this one in the way that the media puts it because a relationship shouldn’t be about one person serving another. It is something in which you should be on equal footing. So, rather than saying “he serves you”, I’ll say “you serve each other,” and we’ll only concentrate on the guy’s side for the sake of context.
So, what exactly does he do for you? Does he offer to assist you in cleaning up your place? Is it anything more meaningful, such as being a shoulder to cry on? He should always be available when you need him, whether for mild or major issues.
8. He sacrifices for you: This is related to the previous indication. He should be willing to give up things he wants or desires to do what you want. That is not to imply that the guy should never receive what he wants, because if he does, the relationship will be lopsided, and you will look like a gold digger.
However, if there is the possibility of a disagreement about what to watch on TV and he offers that you two watch anything you like before saying anything, that is a good indicator. If he forgoes purchasing the new game in favor of purchasing the item you’ve been eyeing in the store window, that’s also a good indicator. It implies that he prioritizes your happiness.
9. He acts love towards you in different ways: As I previously stated, love is very important in the Christian faith. However, given its grandeur and significance, it might be a double-edged sword for someone who has fallen in love with a Christian. It is not commonplace to hear someone say, “I love you,” but not in a romantic sense. So, how do you tell them apart?
The strange thing about the words “I love you” is that there are so many different ways to say it. It can be expressed through compliments, deeds, or simply by saying it straight. So, the next time you chat to a Christian guy who you believe might be in love with you, pay attention to how he says specific things.
If you will observe, you’ll find out that every time he comments on you, buys you a gift, or just says “I love you,” it’ll be emotionally quoted. You should be able to pick up on all of his emotions in what he says and does. If you can, you can be sure he’s so in love with you.
5 Signs a Godly Man Likes You
There are several Signs that a Godly man is pursuing you but for the sake of this section, I will point out 5 Signs a Godly man likes you.
10. He directs his gaze at you: Although it may appear simple, it is believed that eye contact is essential for nonverbal communication. When a guy looks at you in the eyes when having a conversation, it could mean that he is trying to pass a message. It also fosters intimacy between the two of you.
Accompanying that, if he makes an effort to clean up his environment (or himself) for you, it’s a sign he wants to “present his best self” to you. Clearing up his physical environment and/or making an effort to beautify himself (dressing up, styling his hair, using fragrance) are both signals that this isn’t just a passing fancy.
11. He Treats You Differently: If you want to know if a guy likes you, look to see if he treats you differently than he treats other girls. Some men are ready to assist everyone. Some guys are exceedingly generous with their compliments. Some men are quite active on social media, liking every single post they see.
So, for some males, this is a natural behavior. If a guy performs these things only to you and not to every other woman he sees, it could be an indication that he likes you.
12. It’s possible that a guy likes you if he goes out of his way to invite you to something or exclusively attends social gatherings with you: Again, some guys are just naturally outgoing and try to make everyone feel welcome. However, the majority of men are not like that.
If a guy goes out of his way to personally invite you to anything, it’s a good indicator he likes you and is trying to gauge your reaction and interest in return. If he asks if you’re going to do anything and only plans to go if you say yes, the same logic applies. It signifies he likes you if he turns up only to see you.
13. If a guy compliments you more than he generally compliments other people, he may be expressing his feelings for you: When a guy sees someone getting a haircut or dressed up, he would try to compliment them. This is also true of most of us when we are/were single.
You just want to be encouraging, so you would tell folks when they looked good or did anything notable. So, if a female felt a guy’s compliment to her meant he was hitting on her, she was mistaken.
However, not all men behave in this manner. If a guy goes out of his way to compliment you on your appearance or observes anything about you that you have altered, it could indicate that he is paying special attention to you and secretly likes you more than simply as a friend.
14. If a guy looks slightly concerned when you’re talking with another guy, he might like you: Jealousy is a sin according to the Bible, however, there is another form of jealousy. God is a jealous God, and while humans are not God, I believe there is a way to be “jealous” without sinning.
A guy should not be controlling or hostile to other males who like you, especially if he has made no commitment to you and you are not married.
However, if he appears slightly concerned when another guy approaches you or if you go on a date with someone else, this could be an indication that he likes you. Similarly, if he doesn’t seem to care when this happens, likely, he doesn’t like you.
When God Wants You With Someone This Will Happen in 5 Ways
Regarding the Signs that a Godly man is pursuing you, for devout Christians, trusting in God’s wisdom to help them discover the appropriate person is essential. They believe that if they marry according to God’s will for them, they will have a more prosperous and fruitful marriage. Now, When God wants you with someone this will happen in 5 ways.
15. Your partner possesses Christ-like characteristics: If your boyfriend demonstrates character attributes that represent Christ in their lives, this is one indication that God favors that person. God does not want you to end up with someone who has a lot of problems as His child.
Instead, He prefers that you be with someone who possesses honesty, accountability, and maturity. Furthermore, God desires for you to be in the company of someone who can inspire you to grow in your Christian walk.
16. Even before the relationship, the two of you will already have a proven and tested friendship: Your strong friendship is one indication that God has destined you to be together. You are extremely fortunate if you and your partner have begun to become good friends.
Friendship is the foundation of the majority of successful partnerships and marriages. This way, you get to know each other better before any form of commitment to each other.
17. Being with the individual challenges you to love yourself more: A good relationship will also help you value yourself more. If your girlfriend or boyfriend, for example, pushes you to love yourself, you are on the correct course.
True love will make you selfless, but it will also help you understand your worth as a person. True and unselfish love from your partner should make you feel special and treasured.
18. God is glorified by your relationship: Overall, to have God’s favor, your relationship must be glorifying Him. It implies that you and your partner must live by His will. Furthermore, you should keep your relationship pure in all ways in His presence.
If your relationship possesses all of the aforementioned characteristics, you can confidently state that the Lord has given you an outstanding spouse. God will send someone to assist you in becoming closer to Him.
Be grateful if your boyfriend or girlfriend inspires you to seek God’s will in all things. You are rewarded if that individual has assisted you in becoming more Christlike in character.
Another indicator could be the calmness with which your friends and family see your relationship. God may have assured your family, friends, and spiritual family that you’re in excellent hands because He is the one who planned your love story.
Also, If your relationship has made you a better person, it must be truly divine. You’re good together if you’re both improving as people and as a pair. Your connection, however, is a blessing since every good gift comes from God (James 1:17).
19. You can imagine growing old with them and going through trials with them: Another clue could be that God has given you the vision to marry and raise a family with your partner. It signifies that your heart and mind are completely at ease with the concept.
On the other side, if God is against your relationship, He will warn you about it, which will be inconvenient. Have you been together for a long time and overcome various challenges? If all of your troubles did not tear you apart, perhaps they were designed to strengthen your love. You’re probably intended to be together forever.
2 Signs That a Man is Pursuing You For Godly a Relationship
Out of the many Signs that a Godly man is pursuing you, out of which I have been listing from the beginning of this post, I will take it further by giving you 2 Signs that a man is pursuing you for a Godly relationship.
20. He prepares himself to build a life with you: If a man is sincerely interested in starting a relationship with you, he will first take care of his fears. He’ll consider his future with you to ensure that he’s prepared, because, as Jesus said in Luke 14:28, “Who of you, intending to build a tower, does not first sit down and measure the cost, whether he has enough to complete it?”
A man without a career, a man who is socially immature, or a man who continues to blame others for his issues rather than accepting radical personal responsibility for himself is not ready to love a woman and create a family as God intended. If he is putting his life in order, this is a huge sign.
21. If he is truly serious about you, his passion will be guided by his wisdom: The issue with Hollywood romance is that it lacks repercussions. Before marriage, people have intercourse with whomever they choose and nothing bad ever happens to them.
They confess their love early, but the film does not depict the pair after 50 years of the trials and tribulations of the actual marriage. In the movies, romance is all about following your heart and doing anything you want when you want.
True love, on the other hand, isn’t like that. Every action has a result. Every action elicits a response. When we live to please the Spirit, we shall reap eternal life; nevertheless, when we live to please the flesh, we will reap destruction, according to Galatians 6:7-8. Because a man of God knows this fact in life, he is guided not just by his desires but also by intelligence.
These are all indicators and Signs that a Godly man is pursuing you, and not all of them may exist in your relationship. However, you should not jump to the conclusion that you and your man are not meant to be together. Do not give up hope that the person you love is the one for you.
While you’re assessing your relationship, don’t forget to pray for guidance. Continue to pray to Him to reveal His wisdom in your relationship.
I love that you read this to this point. My heart is overwhelmed! Please, don’t forget to comment and share this with others in your network!