Recounting and appreciating our teacher’s efforts and contributions in our lives is one of the most beautiful things to do as students, even after you have left pre-school, high school or college.
Along the same line, sweet messages for teachers as compensation should also come from parents to teachers because a good teacher breeds good students and teachers are to be thanked for that.
Hence, appreciation does not just come with buying gifts there are various heartfelt texts which could be sent by students or parents in expressing how much they value the commensurate efforts of the teacher.
Certainly, these SMSes are significant enough to bring a smile to the face of any teacher and encourage the teacher. Besides, messages are not meant for teacher’s day alone to appreciate them but for special teachers who made an extra effort to achieve the best in us, they are to be celebrated at any time.
Here are lists of Texts and inspirational words which explain our gratitude for their contributions to our lives.
Top Sweet Messages for Teachers
Pick one or two of these inspiring messages for teachers and send them to a well-deserved teacher who has wrought great influence and has helped shape your life. Hence, with these inspiring messages, let him or her know that being a teacher is the best profession in life.
1. The uniqueness of a teacher lies in how well love is communicated when knowledge is being passed across to their students. You don’t just teach, you educate in love. Thank you so much, dear teacher!
2. You are one of the best things that have happened to me because having someone like you to teach and nurture me has brought me to my best. Thank you, dear teacher!
3. I checked through my results and realized the point things turned around positively because of the presence of an amazing teacher like you; I am grateful for your sacrifices.
4. People are created for a specific purpose but some lose sight of their purpose through the wrong occupation, you found your purpose because you are really created to train, teach and mold. Lots of love, dear teacher.
5. School had never been a place of fun but you made it a place of learning and fun-filled at the same. Thank you for being my best teacher that beats the prize of the world’s best.
6. Truly, technology has taken over everything but it can never take away your motivation in the place of learning; I learn because you motivate me to. I am grateful, dear teacher!
7. I am gifted with the best teacher in the world and I am forever thankful for you.
8. There are many teachers but few are qualified, you are one amongst the few; your qualification speaks louder in me.
9. When I step into your class, I feel alive because I see in you, knowledge and wisdom that goes beyond the classroom. You are the best. Thank you!
10. My teacher is a pioneer of the vision I carry in my mind which helps and aids my decisions, thank you for helping in shaping my foresight.
11. I was forced to attend school because I love the comfort of my home, but when our paths crossed at school I misplaced the comfort at home and wants to spend my whole time at school in as much as I am learning from you.
12. You took my fears and broke them into pieces to remold them into courage, strength, belief in my ability, and trust in God. You often say “we are nothing without God”.
13. The prize for the best teacher in the world should be given to you because you brought out the best in me.
14. Many bridges you have helped me to cross, many oceans you have motivated me to swim through, and many mountains you have inspired me to climb; now I can see the world because you cultured me with the perfect words per time and season. I see with your eyes!
15. You taught me how to face challenges and never give up on failure, you said the more I try, the more I get close to the answer. I won’t forget that forever!
16. School is called an institution of learning but you have made it an institution of shaping lives because you aren’t just teaching but you are constructing a better tomorrow in us.
17. The stories you told us every morning have really helped us to be our best and they are still the searchlight that helps us find lost things in the dark. Indeed, you live on in our memories.
18. A candle gives light in the darkness if 100 candles are available then darkness has no place of hiding, if only we can get 100 teachers of your nature and mode, failure would disappear never to be heard of again.
19. When a teacher loses his potential of being a good teacher, a legacy is misplaced. Your potential is the legacy in me.
20. Your class is a paradise where all problems are solved. Thank you for being there for us all. Lots of love, dear teacher.
21. Many thoughts run through my mind when I remember your impact in my life till today, I dedicate all my medals to all my good teachers because they are products of your works.
22. You told me hard work beats talents, you prepared me with hard work, and I became successful through hard work. Thank you for the hard work!
23. People often forget teachers but some teachers can never be forgotten, it’s many years ago when you taught me how to sit with my problems till I get them solved.
24. Your voice rings in my mind every time I see a school. Thank you for being a legend to me!
25. You taught me Arithmetic early in life and I never knew I would use it all through my life because life has always been an Arithmetic I need to solve; thank you for those formulas, they live on.
26 You told me once I am with the pen and paper, I have the world at my hands and that whatever I write out is what is read out. I wrote what you wrote to me and I am celebrated for that today. Thank you for the sacrifice!
27. Teachers are life savers, they construct a foundation upon which every activity of a child’s life is built. I am privileged to have wonderful teachers who unitedly equipped me with all I need to excel.
28. When all hope was lost concerning my academic performance, you came on board and wheeled me to the station of improvement, now I can recount my academic success because of you. Thank you, my amiable teacher!
29. In my early years in school when I don’t really know where to turn to for help, you were the sent one who showed me the right path to life. Only a wise teacher can do that. Thank you so much!
30. On this special day, I celebrate you because of your kind words to me as a good teacher. Thanks to a well-deserving teacher!
Encouragement for Teachers’ Quotes
As much as teachers are always at the giving end to their students, undoubtedly, encouragement for teachers’ quotes will also go a long way to encourage them to know they mean so much to you, because the truth is, at every stage in life, everyone needs encouragement and motivation to do more.
31. As teachers are being celebrated today, you deserve a standing ovation because you made me a person of a standing ovation.
32. I obtained a prize for my first degree today, as I was stepping out tears started to flow because I know this is a product of your sacrifice.
33. I admire your passion for teaching, your passion has helped me to have the right attitude for learning. God bless you so much!
34. You told us learning never stops, you told us we should remember to learn at least one thing in every situation. I have become knowledgeable because I never stop learning.
35. My teacher! You often say nobody is an island of knowledge but on the contrary, you seem to know everything!
36. If learning could be so interesting with your teaching, I am looking forward to becoming a teacher.
37. I am proud of my teachers, you paid the right prices which yielded good results for me. I am grateful!
38. You are my role model as the place of choosing a career. Thank you so much!
39. You deserve all the sweet messages in the world because you gave your sweat and energy in the process of teaching. May God reward you with blessings beyond human comprehension.
40. Wow! It’s true that to spare the rod, spoil the child, thank you because you didn’t spare the rod. I am made from your scolding.
41. I miss my world’s best teacher! Thank you for being there for me.
42. You were the mother I never had, I lost my mum at a tender age but you showed how much you cared, you are not just a teacher but a mother.
43. Teaching is the best investment because many lives are affected by whatever they are taught, your investment in me has really made me a better person. Thank you for teaching me.
44. All teachers deserve accolades for their bravery but among all, you are the smartest and the most modest teacher!
45. The greatness of a teacher lies in the result of his students, I am great today because I had a teacher. Thank you for giving your best!
46. History had a record of positive impact and the impact is still very much alive because of its lasting effect on us. This is you, I am describing here.
47. I admire your style of teaching and your passion has helped me to aim for the best in life.
48. I have become knowledgeable because I never stop learning from you. Thanks for being a voice!
49. You are a legend and a voice to reckon with in this generation and beyond. Thank you for your great impact on us all.
50. I am looking forward to becoming a teacher because you have made your profession admirable. Thanks for being a good example to me. Lots of love!
51. This is a perfect time to tell you that you have added more to me than I have gotten outside the four walls of the classroom and for that, I am so grateful!
52. You are my role model because you have helped me to know the right path to go each time I am faced with life issues. Thank you so much!
53. I have found in you a place for the second family. Thank you, I want you to know that I heart you so much, dear teacher.
54. Gradually images of things learned in class during the day fade away but your voice rings in my subconscious and still explains what you teach.
55. It is a mystery that I finally had the best teacher, I had my fears but you didn’t relate as a teacher only; you built friendships and I will respect that forever.
56. A teacher is meant to teach what is not known and to bring clarification to things; all these you have done. Thank you for always answering my child’s unending questions.
57. The globe is round, and so is teaching because they both revolve.
58. Ignorance is a terrible killer, you taught me how to be aware of things around me. Thank you.
59. You are intelligent, you breed intellectuals. I am proud of you, dear teacher!
60. Teaching is a principle that guides life; you are a teacher of principles.
Thank You Messages for Teachers from Parents
How best can a teacher be appreciated for his or her hard work if not by the parents of the students they teach? So, sweet thank you messages for teachers from parents will do a great job to appreciate and support teachers for their attentiveness, politeness, and warmheartedness.
Hence, if you are in this thankful group of parents and you are looking for the right words to send to that teacher then check out these lists of SMS from parents to get the choicest word you need to appreciate that teacher who has done so much for a child.
61. How best to say thank you can’t be measured by text, the best way is to tell you the benefits of what you’ve done, my child’s achievements today are principally based on your efforts. I am indebted to you.
62. A tearful smile erupted from my face when my child’s name was called for the best student prize today; we couldn’t have been here if you hadn’t been the best teacher. Thank you so much!
63. My child has learned the greatest lesson in life and I have you to thank for being on guard and a mentor.
64. The joy of every parent is to see a positive change in the life of a child and what I see now is a positive development; morally, academically, and intellectually in the life of my child. Thank you!
65. I was surprised when my child called you a friend and a teacher, but when I saw the positive changes I realized you managed both spaces well. Thank you for being her friend and her teacher.
66. I was so insensitive and so busy with my career but you were so busy nurturing my child in a positive way, I am now a better mother because of your words and advice. Thank you for filling my space when I was nonchalant.
67. Wow! It’s true that sparing the rod, spoils the child, thank you for your steadfastness each day. God bless your real good.
68. I was jealous at some point because you dwell in my child’s daily conversation, but I later decided to know you. Now, I know your value and reason he wouldn’t just stop talking about you.
69. Teaching isn’t just an act but art in its beauty; every good teacher is an artist who crafts out a dream that isn’t in view. You are a good artist, our amiable teacher.
70. School is a home away from home for every student, I have peace that my child is in good hands because of a kind teacher like you.
71. You have answered the questions begging for answers and I can testify to that for my child’s growth. Thank you for always answering my child’s unending questions.
72. You have gradually become a hero in the sight of our children. We love you, our dear teacher!
73. The future of the next generation rests on the shoulder of a teacher like you, your work is real.
74. You have trained this generation in preparation for the development of the next generation, that’s what a responsible teacher is meant to do. Thank you so much!
75. Appreciating you in words doesn’t quantify your quality sacrifices, you are a great teacher. We thank you for being the best in your field.
76. Aside from home, school is another place where the duty of raising a child is carried out; having a trustworthy teacher like you is the best gift ever. Blessings!
77. The impartation of knowledge to younger ones is your dream, it is not hidden because you carry the look around. Thank you for a job well done.
78. Your great news would spread across the world because you have raised and trained future leaders.
79. Students could be so naughty and so ignorant but you gave caution and you create awareness, positive things I never knew at my tender age are now the major discussion of my children. Thank you!
80. Try not to stop your positive work because that’s what announces you to the world. Thank you, dear teacher!
You Are the Best Teacher Quotes
It’s so true in life that there’s always one teacher who went the extra mile to influence us greatly as students to an extent that the staff of our school can attest to the amazing influence this teacher has wrought.
To appreciate this worthy teacher with amazing texts, take any of the listed “you are the best teacher quotes” to inspire them to do more.
Search through and pick from your favorite list of favorite quotes.
81. Education is a legacy and a good teacher like you inculcate positive policies which will bring generations to learn of the legacy of education.
82. Teacher’s day is meant to celebrate special people who partake in the growth of a child; you are celebrated today because you are a teacher indeed.
83. The best of a child is hidden until the best teacher awakens such a child. Thank you for being you! I’ll always care about you!
84. I admire your passion for teaching and your passion has helped these young minds. Lots of love!
85. You deserve all the accolades in this world because you gave your best and energy in the process of teaching. Thank you so much!
86. We will miss our world’s best teacher, who has given up all to see the development of the school.
87. Teaching is the best investment because many lives are affected by whatever they are taught, your investment in these ones has really made them better people. Thank you for teaching them.
88. Every good teacher deserves an accolade for their bravery and warmheartedness.
89. The greatness of a teacher lies in the result of his students, I am great today because I had a teacher. Thank you for offering the best to these young ones.
90. The future of a country or nation lies in the hands of teachers and parents, having you in our school is a sign that we will raise a brighter future for our students.
91. You broke the walls of failure and now all we see are success stories of the next generation. God bless you richly!
92. The greatest fear students often have is to open up to anybody, but it was so easy with you. Thank you for listening to them and helping them.
93. We aren’t blind to see the transformation in the life of our students, you showed them love and you’ve really helped them psychologically. You are worth the prize you got today. Thank you!
94. Being a good teacher is a decision, and being selfless is a determination; your decision to teach them and your determination to make everyone great are not wasted, they will grow to bring you a good result. Thank you so much!
95. We are so fortunate to have you as a staff because if only all teachers possess your determination and passion for teaching, the world would become a better place.
96. Teaching saps energy but you don’t care as much as your students are learning what is right; thank you cause the school is growing.
97. Thank you for sacrificing all your time in the place of planning processes on how to become better, it tells on your students.
98. You have by patience wrought positive changes in the lives of your students, they are changed positively.
99. Students are plain sheets given to teachers to write on, thank you for not wasting these sheets. They are being read today because of your dedication to bringing out the best in them.
100. Great teachers don’t shout, they make an impact. You deserve to be celebrated now and always. Thank you so much!
101. Words fail me to convey the positive influence you have had on me through these years and my heartfelt prayer is that you will forever remain relevant in your career.
102. When it comes to adding value that will last for a lifetime, I have no other person to reckon this wisdom to other than yourself. You are one in million, dear teacher.
103. You are making a difference every day. A teacher like you is the heart of the educational system. Thank you for everything, dear teacher.
1 thought on “100 Heartwarming Sweet Messages for Teachers from Students and Parents”
Thank you very much for good wishing words!