Warfare prayer points with scriptures that works instantly is an effective tool for all believers, it spurs things to work immediately beyond our wildest imaginations, it wrought answers and gives a lasting solution to anything you are praying about at any given time and seasons. It’s your ever-winning weapon against the fiery darts of the enemy.
There are times we pray, and our prayers don’t bring desired answers to us, because we are praying the wrong prayers and our tools are not wielded efficiently. James 4:3 said it well, “you ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.” Hence, asking in the manner of a Spirit-filled believer it’s the way of prevailing prayers.
You can pray throughout the night like a wounded lion, but if you don’t pray warfare prayer points with scriptures, meaning prayers backed up with the word of God; you have only wasted time while the devil will wag his tail at you and giggle at you. Engaging in the spirit with warfare prayer points with scriptures is the surest way of victory for the elect of God.
Indisputably, warfare prayers points with scriptures are like standing on two legs, it can’t fail and it gives you a balance in the God the Bible. His word says: ” If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you..” John 15:7. When we pray the word of the Lord, He answers.
One of the most effective and efficient ways of getting a quick answer from God is through warfare prayer points with scriptures no matter the situation you find yourself. The word of God is an updated manuscript for all situations, it doesn’t fail or fall to the ground without fulfillment. Hallelujah!
Are you tired of praying without results, do you want to pray a compelling and prevailing prayer? Look no further, here is a compilation of warfare prayer points with scriptures that works effectively.
Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points
Spiritual warfare prayer points are the type of prayer that brings victory through Jesus Christ our Lord. We have a duty to pray warfare prayer points with scriptures to overcome the evil one if we truly want to be victorious, for the weapon of our warfare is not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds 2 Corinthians 10:4.
So, you don’t war with your mere hands but through God. The only way you can make God fight for you is through warfare prayers. Grab this spiritual warfare prayer points and silence the devil.
1.”Contend, O Lord, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me!” Psalms 35:1
Oh Lord, You are my God and strength, I pray that You fight and scatter those who fight against me, scatter them into pieces that all the earth will know that
You are my God. Amen.
2. “Behold, they may gather together and stir up strife, but it is not from Me. Whoever stirs up strife against you shall fall and surrender to you.” Isaiah 54:15.
I will not be afraid of those who gather against me to do me evil, for the Lord is my shield and my buckler, every spirit, and power stirring up strive and gathering against me, I scatter you. I bring your power to naught and report you to my God, you are silenced forever. Amen.
3.” Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me. Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men.” Psalms 59:1-2.
I call upon Your name my mighty deliverer, my help in time of need. Deliver me O God from my enemies, they might be stronger than me but no one can stand against You. I acknowledge that You are the only one that can help and save me, not my strength or my wisdom. Deliver me now, O God and defend my cause, from any invisible power when they rise against me in one way, let them be scattered in seven ways. Amen.
4. “What shall we say then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:31.
My father and God, I always pray to You because I know You care for me at all times. I laugh against every power of the evil one because I know You are for me and no one can be against me, I bring to naught every power of the evil one that is against me. Amen.
5. “So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.” Isaiah 59:19.
I am a child of promise and I am called by the name of the Lord, wherever the enemies are gathered against me, the Lord will vindicate me. When they come in masses, the Lord will rescue me and find a way for me. The fear of the Lord will be upon my enemies from now and forever. Amen.
6.”Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord of hosts.” Zechariah 4:6.
My heart rejoices because I know this battle is not mine, it is the battle of the Lord. I conquer and rule over my enemies, I make an open show of evil forces not by my power or by my might but by the Spirit of the Lord. I speak to you mountain confronting my life, be removed and rolled away in Jesus’ name. Amen.
7. “No weapon that is formed against you will prosper, and every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their vindication is from Me,” declares the Lord.” Isaiah 54:17
Glory to God! I have divine immunity and protection. I laugh at my enemies because your weapons are useless and your accusations are baseless. Who shall put a charge against God’s elect? None. My God has settled me, so I rejoice and war from victory. My Lord never fails, Hallelujah.
8. “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” Matthew18:18
I thank You, my God, for the authority and power You have bestowed upon me. I speak with boldness because I know Your words cannot lie and You honor Your word more than Your name. I bound every spirit fighting against me and cast them into bondage, I cast down imaginations and thought. I bring them into captivity and silence them forever in Jesus’ name. Amen.
9. “Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!” Numbers 23:23.
I will hold on to the word of Lord because it’s my lifeline and my sword. There is no enchantment against me, there is no divination that will prosper against me no matter how intense it is and stand in the liberty of Christ and I war. Amen.
10. “Thus saith the Lord unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God’s”. 2 Chronicles 20:15b.
The Lord is not a man that He should lie, neither is He the son of man to repent from His words. I submit this battle to You, I quit trying to figure it out and work things out myself, I accept that You are the mighty man in battle. Fight my battle for me O Lord and take all the glory. Amen.
Prayer Points For Breakthrough
We can say we experience a breakthrough when we overcome some troubles on our way previously. For the breakthrough to come, there has to be a change and progress in overcoming the obstacle. You might be desiring a breakthrough for marriage, job, personal life, or friends and families. Don’t panic if it seems not to be forthcoming. All you need to do is pray warfare prayer points with scriptures.
Are you tired of that issue? What you need is to pray. Here is a list of Effective prayer points for breakthrough that touches God and breaks asunder every barrier on our way to progress.
11. “For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12.
Father, I worship You, assuredly, Your word is quick and powerful, powerful than my pains and obstacles facing me. I pray that Your word will come alive in my life and wrought deliverance in my life.
12. “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent take it by force.” Mathews 11:12.
I will not rest until I have my breakthrough, I will not keep silenced or get tired. Anyone who asks receives so I ask and I receive my breakthrough in Jesus’ name. Amen.
13.”Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:19.
I rejoice at the word of the Lord, I thank You for You are faithful to bring your word to pass. You will do more than I can think of and save me out of this mess. Amen.
14. “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you, for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth, and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.” Mathews7:7-8.
I ask that doors of breakthrough be opened unto me, doors of marriage, children, finance. Entrance and access be given to me in Jesus’ name.
15. “I know your works and what you are doing. See! I have set before you a door wide open which no one is able to shut” Revelation 3:8a.
Father, thank you for this major breakthrough. You have opened the door no man can shut before me, I pray that my gates will be open continually.
16. “When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.” Psalms 126:1.
God, time is not a barrier with You and You can turn situations around for good in a split second. Turn my situation around for good in Jesus’ name.
17. “In my distress, I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: He heard my voice out of His temple, and my cry came before Him, even into His ears.” Psalms 18:6.
Thank you, Lord, I cried unto You and You heard my cries, You deliver me and gave me salvation.
18. “And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me.” Psalms 50:15
Holy One of Israel, I call upon You in this evil day, ignore not my cry, stretch forth Your hand and save me.
19.”Let us, therefore, come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” Hebrews 4: 16.
Dear father, I come to You today because You called me to come, I lay bare before You and I make my request, I am in need, help me in the precious name of Jesus.
20. “Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Mathews 11:28.
Father, I have come to You, I drop my burdens, obstacles, and struggles at Your feet, turn my sorrow to joy, my mourning for ashes and give me rest.
Effective Prayer Points
Everyone wants to give themselves to something that works, nobody loves to fail. it’s frustrating to have given your best to something only to find out that it doesn’t work. If you find yourself in this shoe you might need to review your prayer and your lifestyle, while you take a portion of these effective prayer points to use along with these warfare prayer points with scriptures.
21.”For all these things My hand has made, and so all these things have come into being [by and for Me], says the Lord. But this is the man to whom I will look and have regard: he who is humble and of a broken or wounded spirit, and who trembles at My word and reveres My commands.” Isaiah 66:2
God cannot disregard a humble man, who trembles at his word. Assume this heart posture as you pray. Almighty Father, I come to You today, attend to me. My heart trembles at your word and I do Your commandments, so regard me and attend to my prayers in Jesus’ name.
22. “So too the Holy Spirit comes to our aid and bears us up in our weakness; for we do not know what prayer to offer nor how to offer it worthily as we ought, but the Spirit Himself goes to meet our supplication and pleads in our behalf with unspeakable yearnings and groanings too deep for utterance.” Romans 8:26.
Holy Spirit, I have prayed all the kinds of prayer I know but there are no tangible and meaningful results. Teach me how to pray, help me to pray the right kind of prayer and plead on my behalf to God.
23. “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.” Galatians 6:7.
Biblical laws and principles are very effective, but when you have practiced a principle and you don’t get the desired result of it, bring it to God in prayers. I reap life and joy because I have sown. I reap a thousandfold for my labors in Jesus’ name.
24. “And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth, and all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.” Deuteronomy 28:1-2.
The Lord set me on high above all nations of the earth, the blessings of the Lord follow me and overshadow me, I am blessed in all that I do because I hearken unto the voice of the Lord and do His commandments.
25. “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14.
Lord, I accept that I have gone my way, I humble myself today and turn to You, please forgive me of my sins and heal my life (mention anything concerning you that you want the Lord to heal). I will pray and seek Your face forever.
26. “Who in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto Him that was able to save Him from death and was heard in that He feared.” Hebrews 5:7.
Oh God, I will not withhold my tears from flowing, I have tried all but I won’t stop offering prayers to You. You are the only one who can help me and save me. Save me from the snares of death.
27. “Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.” Philippians 2:3.
Father in heaven, baptize my heart with lowliness and meekness, I don’t want to do things for my sake and to be seen. Give me a teachable spirit and a tender heart.
28. “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding, in all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” Proverbs 3: 5-6.
Oh God, according to Your word I trust You more than my instincts and my laid down plans, I acknowledge You as the only wise, You are the Alpha and Omega. Direct my paths and show me the right way to go.
29. “I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.” John 15:5.
My vine, I acknowledge that without You I can’t do anything no matter how I try. I abide in you, help me to bring forth much fruit. I can’t do it by myself.
30. “But without faith, it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” Hebrews 11:6
The first step in coming to God is to have faith, if you have faith in your heart there is nothing you can’t receive of the father. With faith, you can pray an effective prayer.
Father, I thank you because You are a reward for those who diligently seek You. I pray that this mountain in my life, be removed and thrown into the sea, I ask for breakthrough and success. I thank You because I have received it.
Prayer Points To Recover All
To recover means to get back and regain something that was once lost. The devil occupation is to steal, kill, and destroy, our God doesn’t steal from us instead He restores us and set us back on our feet.
No one loves to lose his properties and valuables, glory, and joy but peradventure you have lost anything, there is good news for you. You can recover all of it, all you need to do is pray. Choose from these warfare prayer points with scriptures as ‘power must change hand’ prayer points to recover all and you will laugh again.
31. “And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.” Joel 2:25
Father Lord, restore unto me all lost time, opportunities, glory and years that the cankerworm has eaten. I believe You and I know You are the one who restores all things. Amen.
32. “But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.” Proverbs 6:31.
I command the restoration of my substances, I recover everything I have lost. It shall be recovered to me in 7 ways. I receive 7-fold restoration in my life, business, and all that concerns me.
33.”Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth.” Isaiah 43:5-6.
All my possession scattered abroad, east, west, north, and south, I command that you pull towards me now in the name of Jesus.
34. “But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness, and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.” Obadiah 1:17.
I have come to mount zion the city of the living God, I possess my possession, all my lost possession I recover for I have been delivered out of the hand of my adversaries. Amen.
35. “The Lord recompense thy work, and a full reward be given thee of the Lord God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust.” Ruth 2:12.
Oh God, You are a God of recompense, look at the work of Your child and reward me for all the years I have lost. I trust You, Lord, don’t let me be put to shame and don’t let my enemies triumph over me. Amen.
36. “O Lord, by these things men live, and in all these things is the life of my spirit: so wilt thou recover me, and make me to live.” Isaiah 38: 16.
I have lost my virtue, effort, wealth and strength. There is no strength left in me, restore me O God that I may live again. Amen.
37. “And David recovered all that the Amalekites had carried away: and David rescued his two wives, and there was nothing lacking to them, neither small nor great, neither sons nor daughters, neither spoil nor anything that they had taken to them: David recovered all.” 2 Samuel 30:18-19.
O Lord that answer prayers to You I have come, I bind every spirit that has stolen from me, I pursue and overtake all the years I have lost, I recover all with nothing missing in Jesus’ name. Amen
38. “O spare me, that I may recover strength, before I go hence, and be no more.” Psalms 39:13.
I have no strength and power left within me, restore unto me vitality and strength to pursue and recover all loss. Amen
39. “That which he labored for shall he restore, and shall not swallow it down: according to his substance shall the restitution be, and he shall not rejoice.” Job 20: 18.
In the name of Jesus, I pray there will be abundant for all the years of my labor, I receive the blessing of my labor in Jesus’ name. Amen.
40. “And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.” 2 Timothy 2:26.
I recover the original strategy for my life and destiny, I refuse to buy the devil’s lie and snare, I am set free from the curse of sin and death. I have an antidote to stealing, killing, and destruction of the evil one, I have life in Christ Jesus. Amen.
Warfare Prayer Points For The Church
The church is not just a place of worship but also an integral part of believers who trust and believe in the living God. Raising warfare prayers for the church is our way of playing our part and contributing to the well-being of the Saints. “Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.” Ephesians 6:18.
The church is the Lord business, “I will build my church, the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Matthew 16:18. Praying for the church is a means of enacting His governance on the Earth.
Our God is all-powerful but He still seeks for men that we call upon Him with warfare prayer points with scriptures to bring down His will for the Body of Christ. Here is a collection of warfare prayer points for the church that aids you to pray prevailing prayers.
41.”Let God arise, let His enemies be scattered: let them also that hate Him flee before Him.” Psalms 68:1
Oh God, our Redeemer and Father, we are Your people and the sheep of Your pasture. The enemies of the Church are encompassed against her, and the enemy of Your church is our enemy. O God arise in Your power and scatter them asunder in Jesus’s name. Amen.
42.”And He gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.” Ephesians 4:11-13.
The Lord gave gift unto men when He was to ascend to heaven so that the Church would be perfected and edified.
Almighty Father, thank You for love, in Your infinite mercy and benevolence You gave gifts to us for our good. We acknowledge Your work though we are still lagging behind, help the church to come to the unity of faith and the measure of the stature of Your fullness just the way You wanted it.
43.”And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.” Joel 2:28-29.
What a beautiful promise You gave unto us with no exception and discrimination, we thank You because Your words are yes and amen. We pray that You pour out Your spirit on the church, that You fulfill Your word in our days and glorify Your Son, Jesus Christ. Amen
44.”The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints.” Ephesians 1:18.
We pray that our eyes be flooded with the light of Your Word that we will know the reason why You called us unto Yourself as holy people and we won’t go about doing what pleases us. May we come into the consciousness of our inheritance which You have prepared for the saints. Amen.
45. “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” 2 Corinthians 3:18.
We are changed as we behold the Lord, we are conformed to the image of His person forever. Lord, Your word said all, stir us up that we will not be few, till we all be changed into the same image, from glory to glory.
46.”To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us.” 2 Corinthians 5:19-20a.
Like a soldier, we ought to stand at our duty post and watch, and be faithful to the cause of Christ forever. Lord, help the church to represent You well as an ambassador and be faithful to the ministry you have called us to, the ministry of reconciliation. Amen.
47. “That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God.” Colossians 1:10.
Jesus Christ, You are the way, truth, and life, the all-knowing One and our access to God. Teach us the saints how to walk worthy of our calling, that we might bring forth the right fruit and increase in knowledge of Your will. Amen
48.”And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” Mathews16:15.
We have an assignment “the great commission” to go into the world, preach the gospel to all nations, to disciple nations even to the end of the earth, we can’t do all of these on our own, only Your arm can bring salvation. We ask for divine strategies, strength and boldness to speak and do Your will into the heart of all nations. Amen.
49. “I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Mathews16:18b
Except You build Your house we will only labor in vain, except You watch over the city we will only stay awake in vain. Arise O Lord, and build Your church, we can only try to but only You can attend to our prayers today and the gates of hell will not prevail.
50. “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:1-2.
Father, we thank you for your word because there is might do it. Help us to present our bodies to You willingly and be desirous of Your knowledge, that we might conform to Your image. Amen.
Warfare Prayers And Decrees
I know how it feels to have done all the things you could lay your hands on, you have prayed, sang, cried and groan and it seems as though nothing is happening. Don’t give up yet, just hold on.
I present to you, another dimension of prayer, “warfare prayers and decrees” all you need for this kind of warfare prayer points with scriptures is your mouth. Spiritual warfare is released when words are spoken, it yields tremendous results. Don’t keep quiet, say what you want to see and you will have it.
51. “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.” Job 22:28.
I decree that I have entered into the season of abundance, people will favor me in all ways, I don’t lack anything, I have sufficiency in all things. Amen.
52. “Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?” Ecclesiastes 8:4.
I am a king so I speak with authority, my word does not fall to the ground. I declare peace in my life, health in my body and blessings over me. Amen.
53.”Verily I say unto you, whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” Mathews 18:18.
I decree there shall be no loss, the blessing of the Lord is round about me, my head is anointed and my cup overflow, like Joseph I am prosperous and the Lord is with me in all things.
54. “He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.” 2 Samuel 22:35.
I am not a weakling, I am victorious in Christ. I believe what the Lord has spoken concerning me. I am strong in the Lord and the power of His might. Amen.
55. “They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera.” Judges 5:20.
I will stand still and hold my peace, the Lord fights my battle, I am not ashamed because I know the Lord never fails. I am declared a winner already. Glory to God in the highest.
56. “Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil.” Psalms 40:14.
I decree that all those who gather to seek my soul to destroy it will be put to shame, wherever they might be gathered, let them be driven backward and get double of all they wish for me.
57. “The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation, their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.” Psalms 37: 14-15.
I decree by the power in the name of Jesus, that the sword of my enemies shall enter into their own hearts and their bows shall be broken into pieces.
58. “That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man.” Ephesians 3:16.
I am strengthened with might by His spirit, I am not weak, I have strength all the days of my life, I don’t go weary because He doesn’t go weary. Hallelujah.
59. “And when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.” 2 Chronicles 20:22.
Not all warfare is by prayer and declaring, some warfare is by praise, worship and thanksgiving, I will sing and praise Your name and confound my enemies. I lift my hands to You and I praise You. (you can sing any song of your choice to praise God).
60. “Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions.” Hebrews 11:33.
“And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove, and nothing shall be impossible unto you“, I have faith so I speak, I silence every strange voice, I receive the fulfillment of long-awaited promises and I bring a stop to all roaring situations.
Aggressive Prayer Points
Asking God for our requests consistently is not a sign of faithlessness. You are not calling Him an infidel or insulting Him by being persistent, instead, you are showing Him you believe strongly in His words and you don’t take a no for an answer.
When you pray consistently about something it shows God how strong your resolve is and He answers. Aggressive prayers open doors that have been locked for long, choose from these aggressive prayer points and receive your miracles with these warfare prayer points with scriptures.
61. “Or else how can one enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.” Mathews 12:29.
I bind every spirit and strongman holding my blessings and peace. You have held me down for long, but today I overpower you by the blood of Jesus and I unseat you. My God is stronger than you.
62. “And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.” Mathews 15:22-23.
Almighty Father, arise for me and settle me. Save me from those who are stronger than me, have mercy on me and listen to my pleas. You are the only one I can call upon. I won’t go unless You bless me.
63.” And he would not for a while: but afterward, he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man, yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.” Luke 18:4-5.
Dear Lord, You are the righteous judge and advocate. Your judgment supersedes all verdicts. You have got the whole world in Your hands, vindicate me of my enemies and avenge my cause. Just one word from You is enough to settle me.
64. “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” Mathews 11:12.
I will not keep silent, I will not hold my peace, I take this mountain before me, I subdue it and possess it. This blessing is mine and it will not pass me by in Jesus mighty name.
65. “And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.” Ephesians 6:17.
I take my sword and I fight every hurdles and barrier, I chose to be aggressive and receive my blessings.
66. ” O Lord, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years, make known; in wrath remember mercy.” Habakuk 3:2.
O Lord, remember my past work over the years and remember my labor of love. Let everything I lay my hands upon flourish and blossom. Let me expand and increase on every side.
67.”For Zion’s sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.” Isaiah 62:1
God, please don’t hold Your peace over my matter, don’t keep silent over my case, come to my aid and rescue me out of this mud. Let sickness, pain, and anything that is not Your will for my life be gone and flush out of my body in Jesus’ name.
68.”And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me and many charged him that he
should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou son of David, have mercy on me. And Jesus stood still and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee.” Mark 10:47-49.
Son of David, have mercy on my soul, don’t leave me to suffer, open my eyes to see the good and beautiful things that are encompassed around me. Connect me to my signs and wonders.
69.”And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint.” Luke 18:1
Almighty God, I call upon You because You are my deliverer and helper. I will lift up my cries to You every day and night. My life, career, and ministry will receive a beautiful turnover in Jesus’ name.
70. “I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reported.” Habbakuk 2:1.
I will not relent, I will stand upon my watch. Every angel of God assigned to minister with me, locate me by mercy. I won’t rest until I receive an answer from the Lord. I await speedy results.
Prayer Points Against Enemies At Work
As children of God, we have adversaries who don’t want the will of the Lord to prosper in our lives instead they want to cause us pain and hurt us. “But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.” Mathews 13:25. When you noticed anything that is not originally the Lord’s plan for your life, just know the enemy is at work. Don’t sit back and lament instead wage war through warfare prayer points with scriptures.
All you have to do is to Suppress the enemies at work “Resist the devil, and he will flee from you”. James 4:7. Silence the adversary forever with these prayers points against enemies at work.
71. “And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.” Leviticus 26:7.
Father in the name of Jesus, I chase every enemy at work in my life, your time is over in my life and destiny. You will fall by my sword and be shrouded into pieces. You are silenced forever In the name of Jesus’ Christ. Amen.
72. “For the Lord thy God walketh in the midst of thy camp, to deliver thee, and to give up thine enemies before thee; therefore shall thy camp be holy: that he see no unclean thing in thee, and turn away from thee.” Deuteronomy 23:14.
Oh God, my father, deliver me from the camp of my enemies, release me from every strange camp that I have been kept. Deliver my enemies into my hands that they may know that I serve a powerful God.
73. “As the days wherein the Jews rested from their enemies, and the month which was turned unto them from sorrow to joy, and from mourning into a good day: that they should make them days of feasting and joy, and of sending portions one to another, and gifts to the poor.” Esther 9:22.
On this day, I refuse to accept shame, pain, and defeat from my enemies. I exchange my sorrows for joy and my mourning into dancing. I will feast for the rest of my life and not suffer again in Jesus’ name.
74. “And it came to pass a long time after that the Lord had given rest unto Israel from all their enemies round about, that Joshua waxed old and stricken in age.” Joshua 23:1.
My father and God, give me rest all about from my enemies, I have a great belief and assurance in You. I know it is not hard for you. Let me experience peace on every side, and silence the mouth of my enemies forever. Amen.
75. “Be in pain, and labor to bring forth, O daughter of Zion, like a woman in travail: for now shalt thou go forth out of the city, and thou shalt dwell in the field, and thou shalt go even to Babylon; their shalt thou be delivered; there the Lord shall redeem thee from the hand of thine enemies.” Micah 4:10.
Arise, my God and redeem me from the hands of my enemies. Deliver me with Your mighty power. Let my enemies be put to shame and don’t let them triumph over me in Jesus’ name.
76. “That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear.” Luke 1:74.
Enough is enough in my life, I receive my deliverance out of the hand of my enemies. I am longer bound, I am released out of my bondage that I have been kept. I stand in the liberty of Christ.
77.”And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.” Revelation 11:5.
In the mighty name of Jesus that is above every other name, I command fire and thunderstorms to devour my enemies that are at work in my life and home. Enough is enough, the power of the living God destroys your hold upon my life. Amen.
78. “And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.” Joshua 10:13.
Father in the mighty name of Jesus, I pray that You take up this battle just like the days of Joshua. Let the earth standstill until I avenge myself on my enemies. When they come to me in one way, let them scatter before my eyes in seven ways.
79.”Your hand will be lifted up above your adversaries, and all your enemies shall be cut off.” Micah 5:9.
In the name of Jesus, my enemies are cut off before my face, my hand is lifted up above my adversaries. I am ten times stronger than my enemies, I bring them into subjection. I am above my enemies and not beneath them.
80. “And they shall be as mighty men, which tread down their enemies in the mire of the streets in the battle: and they shall fight, because the Lord is with them, and the riders on horses shall be confounded.” Zechariah 10:5.
By the mighty power of God, I tread upon my enemies and grind them into powder, I wage war with you and I overcome. I send confusion into your midst in the name of Jesus.
Breaking The Yoke Of Stagnation
Stagnation is a state of inactivity for a long while when things are not in circulation and just in one spot. It can come as a result of the delay tactics of the enemy. It can cause a lot of pain and havoc to the life of a person. It is real but not from the Lord Almighty, it is not His intention towards us because going through a process of dealings from the Lord is quite different from stagnation.
The devil wants to frustrate everything that concerns your life, so don’t mistake stagnation for patience. Stand up today and break the chains of stagnation with thunderous warfare prayer points with scriptures. Arise with this resounding prayers in breaking the yoke of stagnation over your life.
81. “The Lord our God spake unto us in Horeb, saying, Ye have dwelt long enough in this mount.” Deuteronomy 1:6.
Father Lord, I have dwelt long on this mountain without any strength to move forward, I break every spirit causing me to be stagnant and every yoke holding me back, an end has come to you. I am freed and delivered, I step into my greatness and expansion in Jesus name.
82. “And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.” Isaiah 10:27.
I pray that every curse bringing stagnation to my life, career, and business be broken, I forfeit every curse of stagnation and frustrate their power, the yoke of stagnation is broken over me in Jesus’s name.
83.”Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.” 2corithians 10:5.
I break down every mountain of stagnation in my life and ahead of me, I cast down every self-imposed spirit that is exalting itself against the knowledge of my God in the name of Jesus. I receive a seven-fold portion of blessings and exploits in exchange for stagnation and retrogression.
84. “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God, created he him; male and female created he them and God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.” Genesis 1:27-28.
The command of the Lord to his people is to be fruitful, multiply, replenish the earth and subdue it, he never proposed stagnation as a test of our faith. I set myself free from every scheme and bondage of the devil, it is not the will of the Lord for me to be stagnant so I refuse it, I refused to be cheated by the devil. I walk in my liberty and dominion in Christ.
85. “And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you today: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen today, ye shall see them again no more forever, The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace, and the Lord said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward.” Exodus 14:13-15.
The Lord is with me to fight for me, I shall not be afraid. I refuse to remain in this position that I have held me captive for long. I revoke everything holding me back, I nullify them and I move forward in the strength of the Lord. The Lord is my salvation.
86. “A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time.” Isaiah 60:22.
By the authority in Jesus’s name, I refuse to be stagnant, little in God’s mind is thousand, so I refused to just be a mere man in my life. I advance by the Spirit of the living God and I receive an increase on every side.
87. “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth.” Philippians 2:8-9.
I believe in the name of Christ, it is the most powerful name on earth and in heaven, I speak to you chains of stagnation in my life by the name of Jesus that you can’t refuse, every chain of stagnation in my life be broken asunder in Jesus name. I move forward.
88.”And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.” Numbers 13:32.
I arise in the strength of my God, and I go up at once out of my bondage to possess the land the Lord has given me. I am no longer held bound, I arise and I move in Jesus’ name.
89.”And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.” Joel 2:26.
It is the will of the Lord for me, to eat in plenty and be satisfied, every spirit of stagnancy in my finance and my life, I nullify you. Every power trying to put me in one spot, I break free from you in Jesus’ name.
90. “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly.” John 10:10.
Stagnation is destructive to life and wastes time. I refuse to accept the verdict of the devil in my life, you are not welcome in my life. I break out of this stagnation and embrace the abundant life of Jesus Christ.
Spiritual Warfare Prayers For Finances
It is a good idea to pray for financial breakthrough and blessings. Financial blessing is one thing we should crave because the Lord is interested in that aspect of our lives, having finance abundance is not an evil thing, instead, it is God’s provision to us.
There are biblical laws to follow in having financial abundance, and that can be conveyed to the Lord with these spiritual warfare prayers for finances to open the door of finance to us as we engage our financial situation with warfare prayer points with scriptures.
91. “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” 3 John 1:2.
Prosperity is Your heart desires towards me, so I refuse to wallow in poverty and misery. I claim my prosperity, the work of my hands shall prosper in Jesus name.
92. “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.” 2 Corinthians 9:8.
My God is able to do all things, I ask that insufficiencies in my life, finances, and business become the thing of the past in Jesus name.
93. “Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness. 2 Corinthians 9:10a.
You are the greatest provider, I ask this day that You give me financial sustenance both on a short and long term, and You multiply my seed. Amen.
94. “For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your, sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” 2 Corinthians 8:9.
Thank You for the revelation of Your word, You already bore my pain and suffering. It’s an error for me to be poor, for my sake You became poor. I call forth prosperity, I will not struggle to gather wealth, my work is blessed. Amen.
95. “Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.” Luke 6:38.
I have followed the principle I have given, so I pray men to give back to me in good measure, I ask for the door of abundance be opened in Jesus name. Amen
96. “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19.
My God shall supply my needs including my financial needs, Oh Lord, I ask that You give me this day my daily bread and bring destiny helpers my way.
97.”Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.” Ephesians 3:20.
God, You are massive than all I could ask and my thoughts put together, ask that You settle me and establish me financially and make me a voice to be reckoned with.
98.”That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man.” Ephesians 3:16.
Your riches are limitless and immeasurable, grant my financial desire according to Your riches in glory. Amen.
99.”Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.” Mathews 7:7.
I come with boldness and I ask that a financial door be open for me, contracts and connection be opened to me, I will find favor in the sight of men and they will favor me. Amen.
100. “Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy.” 1 Timothy 6:17.
God, I thank You because You are benevolent and You have given us all things to enjoy including finance, I declare that today an end comes to my financial struggle. I receive all You have given me in Jesus’ name. Amen
We hope you find these warfare prayer points with scriptures helpful. Please leave a comment to ascertain that. Kindly share with family and friends on your social media. Thanks for doing so!