Are you looking for best couple wishes sms for your loved ones? This is the perfect place to get the best couple wishes sms for married couple, newlyweds or soon-to-be-married couple.
No need to worry about what best couple wishes sms to write to the newly wedded couple, I have made the task pretty easy for you on this post to have your own original best couple messages to send across with God’s blessings upon it.
Now, all you need to do is pick one, two, or three of these top best couple wishes sms and a trial would convince.
Happy Couple Quotes and Sayings
These happy couple quotes and sayings would make up for perfect inspirational love quotes that are capable of making couples’ relationships strong and better than when they were still to-be-couples.
As you send the best couples wishes sms to them, it’ll give them couple goals to work towards in building a perfect relationship.
1. You have found true love and marriage is the finest place to enjoy with all the happiness and joy it brings. Wishing you two God’s blessings for holy matrimony.
2. Marriage: two lovers, one love and two families becoming one forever. Isn’t that wonderful? I am happy for you! May your marriage continue to be filled with the adventures of life and happiness.
3. Congratulations on your marriage, the two of you are the perfect definition of marriage God has designed from the beginning. Happy for you!
4. As both of have decided to start your life together of something wonderful and honorable. Big congratulations to my dearest couple. I pray for peace, love, and happiness for a new home you are building together.
5. This love is forever to go! Congrats, there’s nothing better than finding someone to be with for the rest of your life. God bless your marriage.
6. This is a special day for you; this is the beginning of good things and riches untold. Keep basking in the goodness of God’s blessings. Enjoys!
7. May this marriage with your soulmate commence a lifetime journey of something beautiful and awesome. Congrats to a well deserving new couple in town.
8. As they say, “true love is hard to find” but your case was different because you were made for each other from the beginning of time. I pray for many happy years together. Congratulations!
9. Years of loneliness is gone, now you can always have your partner to love and share with forever. Big congratulations dear friend. Lots of love!
10. This beautiful union with the love of your life worth the wait. I pray that your new home is blessed and may you always have happily ever after experiences.
11. Congratulations! I wish you and your beloved soulmate on this special day of your wedding a home full of God’s eternal blessings. So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
12. Genesis 2:18 KJV says: “And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.” Wow! The good Lord has done a great thing for you on this day. Big congratulations, dear friend!
13. Genesis 2:24 KJV says: “Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.” Warmest wishes! God who has prospered this special day of yours will continue to be with you and your soulmate forever. Congratulations, may God bless your union
14. Proverbs:18.21 TLB says: “The man who finds a wife finds a good thing; she is a blessing to him from the Lord.” Big congratulations dear brother may she continue to be a blessing from the Lord.
15. As you have said your vows on this beautiful day of your wedding, I pray earnestly that you enjoy the love that has no end. Congratulations on your marriage!
16. This is the day the Lord has made and we rejoice with you two on this special day. God bless your new home, lots of love! Congratulations on your wedding!
17. Today marks the beginning of new life with your beloved partner, best friend and the two of you are so beautiful together. Congratulations to the newest couple in town.
18. Wishing you everlasting peace, love, and joy in your marriage covenant. Congratulations to an amazing couple.
19. What God has joined together no one can separate. Nothing will be able to separate you because God’s word says so. God bless your marriage.
20. I pray your new home will be filled with joy, happiness, and laughter. Wishing the two of you a home full of bliss and peace! Congratulations on your marriage!
Marriage Wishes SMS
Oneness of heart in marriage makes the difference between a lasting marriage with lots of joy and one that fails because is void of unity. Marriage blessing wishes for the oneness of heart for a married couple will show the couple how important their togetherness is to you.
Hence, why not send one or more of these marriage wishes sms as the best couple wishes sms to convey your heartfelt blessings for them.
21. The strongest anchor for marriage is a singleness of heart even in the midst of the diversity of ideas and dreams. So happy to celebrate this day with you both. May God bless your marriage with unity and strength.
22. May God bless you two with a stronger bond of unity in your marriage covenant. I wish you a lasting celebration of love. Congratulations, may God bless your union.
23. May nothing be able to come between you two and may God bless your marriage with ability to be united in the face life challenges. Wishing the blessings of unity.
24. I pray for unbroken intimacy, unity of purpose, honesty, and forgiveness to be the driving force in your marriage. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and oneness of heart.
In case you’re also looking wedding countdown ideas to make wedding countdown in days a perfect memory, go here: Meaningful Marriage Countdown Ideas.
25. Your marriage will go higher levels of unity – love, spirituality, and with a tale of romance. Blessings and warmest wishes.
26. May you continually be pleasing to one another and may God will bless your marriage with unending love for your soulmate.
27. May God bless the two of you on your journey of love and unity. God’s blessings are with you.
28. May you find the inner strength to walk together in happy ways of love. You are blessed with the oneness of heart. Best wishes to the beautiful family.
29. God bless your marriage with great fortitude, courage in adversity and unity of purpose. Congratulations, may God bless your union.
Wedding Blessings and Wishes
Sending wedding wishes congratulations would express your deepest wedding blessings and wishes to them.
There’s no better way to convey great thoughts we have towards them than to relate them in words. Whether you want to send these best couple wishes sms as wedding wishes for a friend, a sister, a brother, a family member, or a colleague, trust me, these wedding blessings and wishes will do the job for you in every way possible.
30. May you and your soulmate wield power to stay strong for one another in deeper love and affection. God bless the lovely couple.
31. May God bless you two with a lifetime full of joy, happiness and staying power of unity. Congratulations may God bless your union.
32. What God has joined together nothing can separate. May you continue to fall in love with the same person over and over again.
33. May the two of you always find grace to keep yourselves united in the spirit, soul, and body. God bless your marriage, dear couple. Wishing you a happy and blessed marriage.
34. May God bless your marriage with a bond of affection and spiritual intimacy. And most importantly, may you always find intimacy with God all the time. Congratulations, may God bless your union.
35. Nothing whatsoever under heaven will be able to prevent you two from entering into a deeper intimate relationship with one another. Happy memories are your lot.
36. Dear God, bless this wonderful couple with faith and strength to have a lifelong of the unity of heart. Wishing you all the blessings in life.
37. God bless the lovely couple. May you find daily grace to bear with one another’s weaknesses and grow up in the unity of faith.
38. Dear Lord, grant our beautiful couple inner strength to forgive one another’s faults and let unity have a free flow in their home. God bless you two.
39. Never stop placing the well-being of your partner ahead of yours. Wishing you more blessings in your marriage. God bless the lovely couple.
40. May God bless your marriage with trust that cannot be broken. Wishing you a lifetime celebration of unity and love. So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
If you find this best couple wishes sms useful and lovely, kindly share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. Thank You for Doing so.