DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you.
If you are a shopaholic like me who barely resists a bargain these famous shopping quotes will certainly add the extra spark to your shopping experience quotes as you prepare for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and beyond. As Black Friday and Cyber Monday ooze in this season; get your shopping vibe with these shopping quotes and sayings to heighten your pre-holiday and holiday shopping.
As we know Black Friday to a great extent is an irresistible capitalistic holiday. Looking at the estimates by GlobalData Retail, Black Friday weekend is estimated to hit in billions of dollars since more people all over the world are shopping. And of course, online sales are always up during Black Friday.
So, it makes perfect sense to say when thinking of shopping, also think of these famous shopping quotes that will prepare you well as an anchor through the holiday shopping sprees even till the end of all sales and beyond. In the spirit Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving holiday shopping and the common Black Friday vs Cyber Monday sales debate, when thinking quotes about buying something, think famous shopping quotes.
You can definitely start to plan your Black Friday, Cyber Monday and other shopping with famous shopping quotes depending on your choice of interest, you may take a keen advantage of Cyber Monday deals on Amazon, IKEA Black Friday specials or Walmart Black Friday deals, etc.
Therefore, as you shop the best gift for loved ones and yourself at an affordable price in this celebration season double your joy with these timeless famous shopping quotes. Trust me, you’ll surely get the best deal ever in this season.
Table of Contents
Famous Online Shopping Quotes
Nothing inspires like surfing the internet to hit up unprecedented sales in online stores. Get the necessary vibe with these famous online shopping quotes as you shop the perfect deal today. So, why not pick one or two of these famous shopping quotes to set the tone for today’s shopping.
1. No good feeling comes close to shopping online in your Jammies with a glass of juice with the kids asleep.
2. When you see it online and you can’t stop thinking about it… Order it and have it delivered to you. Don’t overthink it, just do it!
3. Nothing motivates me like lots of price drops when I see that online I know that mother nature has smiled on me.
4. Dear good Lord, I have a very simple request tonight, please don’t let my hubby be home when all my online orders arrive.
5. It’s an “Add To Cart” kinda day for me! Tomorrow it might be gone forever.
Please wait a minute! Apart from constantly publishing meaningful content here as the owner of this blog, I am also a fast-rising artiste who need your support by simply subscribing to my YouTube channel. Thank you so much.
6. Everything becomes so boring when you don’t have an online order to look forward to.
7. It feels so good and scintillating when you have an online order on the way.
8. Buying things online is like a gift to me from me. So, shopping is never a bad idea!
9. If you have never fallen in love at first sight, you’re shopping on the wrong site.
10. I was sad but then I bought something online I feel better now.
11. Shopping rule #1 Grab it now! Tomorrow it might be gone forever.
12. Stay home and shop online you’re too pretty to have to look for the parking spot.
13. Monday- The day your weekend’s worth of online shopping arrives.
14. 1 year is equal to 365 opportunities to shop online. Keep grabbing!
15. When you buy from an online store you are supporting a dream.
16. Shopping online is an art. I’m an artist just making someone happy.
17. Happiness is… Receiving what you ordered online.
18. Online shopping. No makeup or pants needed. Just relax and shop all the way.
19. I got 99 problems and shopping solves all of them.
20. Shopping online makes everything better and awesome.
21. I could not give up shopping because I am not a quitter.
22. The most romantic words: your order has been shipped.
23. When the going gets tough just go online shopping.
24. When I am asked: “where did all your money go?” My response always is “I am wearing it.”
25. Life isn’t perfect but shopping online by the weekend and getting your order by Monday can be.
26. I love the weather today, I am staying in bed shopping and no one gets hurt.
27. My all-time favorite emails are the ones that tell me my order has been shipped.
28. When you buy from a store online an actual person does a little happy dance
29. Nothing a little shopping spree can’t fix.
30. Saturday is for shopping (online, and in bed).
31. Shopping is cheaper than a psychologist.
32. “I need to stop” I whispered to myself as I clicked ‘add to cart.’
33. The funny thing about shopping online is that it does give you a sense of fulfillment when your order arrives.
34. Online shopping gives me a reason to live for another 3-5 business days.
35. Staying on the front line in the shopping mall sucks but shopping online helps.
36. Keep calm, shop online and when your order arrives your joy shall be full.
37. I’m not a shopaholic, I’m just helping the economy.
38. “I have enough clothes and shoes. I don’t need to go shopping.” Said no woman ever!
39. “I love shopping online for clothes, but only from places that I’m familiar with their sizing.” -Brendon Urie
40. “Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness simply didn’t know where to go shopping.” -Bo Derek
Shopping Quotes And Sayings
Like I used to say: ‘motivation is the hallmark of everything’ and big-time shopping is not left out either. Truth is, shopping quotes and sayings get the magic done as you shop with these famous shopping quotes of all time. “
41. “A bargain ain’t a bargain unless it’s something you need.” -Sidney Carroll
42. “Men go shopping just as men go out fishing or hunting, to see how large a fish may be caught with the smallest hook.” -Henry Ward Beecher
43. “I rationalize shop. I buy a dress because I need change for gum.” -Rita Rudner
44. “I love vintage shopping, I think it’s really fun. And I love the feeling of finding the most amazing piece for less.” -Emma Roberts
45. “I hate last-minute shopping, it’s always unsuccessful.” -Cat Deeley
46. “The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread are three billion to one.” -Erma Bombeck
47. “I could lie and pretend that I hunt and camp, but that wouldn’t be me. Clothes? Shopping? That’s stuff I like! -Ryan Seacrest
48. “When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It’s a whole different way of thinking.” -Elayne Boosler
49. “The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her.” -Marcelene Cox
50. “Recreational shopping is the shortest distance between two points: you and broke.” -Victoria Moran
51. “We used to build civilizations. Now we build shopping malls.” -Bill Bryson
52. “Shopping is a woman thing. It’s a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase.” -Erma Bombeck
53. “I went to a general store but they wouldn’t let me buy anything specific.” -Steven Wright
54. “I don’t shop because I need something, I just shop for shopping’s sake.” -Cat Deeley
55. “Buy, buy, says the sign in the shop window; Why, why, says the junk in the yard.” -Paul Mccartney
56. “Women usually love what they buy, yet hate two-thirds of what is in their closets.” -Mignon McLaughlin
57. “A bargain is something you can’t use at a price you can’t resist.” -Franklin Jones
58. “I’ve been shopping all my life and still have nothing to wear.” -Sally Poplin
59. “I’m shopping around for something to do that no one will like.” -Jerry Garcia
60. “Always be polite to possible murderers: that was the twenty-four-hour-shopping philosophy.” -Kate Griffin
61. “I love shopping. There is a little bit of magic found in buying something new. It is instant gratification, a quick fix.” -Rebecca Bloom
62. “No decision should be made on an empty shopping bag.” -Donita K. Paul
63. “I will go out of my way to avoid the shopping crowds and the extreme consumerism – I hate all that.” -Annie Lennox
64. “Shopping is really complicated if you are a girl.” -Helen Salter
65. “It saddened me that sometimes shopping was far more perilous than dealing with zombies and vampires.” -Anton Strout
66. “A consumer is a shopper who is sore about something.” -Harold Coffin
67. “Style Strategy is about shopping smart, staying chic and making it all last. It’s about showing women how to shop for value without compromising style.” -Nina Garcia
68. “Bad shopping habits die hard.” -Tori Spelling
69. “Only one shopping day left ’til tomorrow.” -Caroline Coxon
70. “Shopping is a bit of a relaxing hobby for me, which is sometimes troubling for the bank balance.” -Rebecca Hall
Cute Quotes About Shopping
Shopping becomes a fun-filled experience when done with these cute quotes about shopping. So, no matter where you shop, famous shopping quotes give you the scintillating feeling needed for your shopping.
71. “The secret idea she was forming of an afterlife gave her the foothold she needed to endure the agonies to come, a newfound courage and optimism which found instant expression through shopping.” -Lucy Ellmann
72. “Groceries became a revelation: the people coming out with bundles of food. It’s all like a great ceremony, and the whole drudgery of shopping has become my inspiration.” -Corita Kent
73. “Why would anyone steal a shopping cart? It’s like stealing a two-year-old.” -Erma Bombeck
74. “I’ve always liked Atlanta. And not just for the strip clubs, but the shopping and the food.” -Jon Stewart
75. “Sometimes, wearing a scarf and a polo coat and no makeup and with a certain attitude of walking, I go shopping or just look at people living. But then, you know, there will be a few teenagers who are kind of sharp, and they’ll say, ‘Hey, just a minute. You know who I think that is?’ And they’ll start tailing me. And I don’t mind.” -Marilyn Monroe
76. “If you think the United States has stood still, who built the largest shopping center in the world?” -Richard M. Nixon
77. “In theory, taxes should be like shopping. What I buy are government services. What I pay are my taxes.” -P. J. O’Rourke
78. “When I was 21 years old, I had a job playing Santa Claus in a shopping center in Sacramento. I was rail-thin, so it’s not like I was a traditional Santa Claus even then. I had a square stomach; that was the shape of the sofa cushion that I had stuffed into my pants.” -Tom Hanks
79. “I make a fair amount of my food choices for environmental-type reasons than nutrition or taste. I’m trying to minimize impact, which is something most people don’t necessarily think about when they’re shopping.” -Alex Honnold
80. “Making music is like shopping for me. Every song is like a new pair of shoes.” -Rihanna
81. “We were both very much the same. We were both very impulsive. We both loved life. We both loved shopping. We both had a love of clothes, obviously, because he was the designer that I kind of wore forever and ever.” -Elton John
82. “I do all of the grocery shopping in my little family. I buy cheese, of many different kinds, sliced packaged meats, and poultry, bagels, immense quantities of eggs, pre-made fried chicken. Milk. Bacon. It is insane how much dairy, deli and bakery stuff I buy.” -Ben Stein
83. “Ignore the annual percentage rate when shopping for a mortgage.” -Suze Orman
84. “On the one hand, shopping is dependable: You can do it alone, if you lose your heart to something that is wrong for you, you can return it; it’s instant gratification and yet something you buy may well last for years.” -Judith Krantz
85. “I’ve been going to shopping malls since I was on General Hospital.” -Richard Simmons
86. “I love grocery shopping when I’m home. That’s what makes me feel totally normal. I love both the idea of home as in being with my family and friends, and also the idea of exploration. I think those two are probably my great interests.” -Yo-Yo Ma
87. “Shopping for groceries for most people is like a chore. It’s like doing the laundry or taking out the garbage. And we strive to make shopping engaging, fun and interactive.” -John Mackey
88. “I really enjoy shopping and going out and getting stuff for other people. I could really give a damn about getting gifts for myself, but I really enjoy giving gifts.” -Luke Combs”
89. Don’t be hungry when you go shopping, but don’t overeat, either.” -Kubra Sait
90. “I love chocolate, and I love to shop – just give me a good boutique. I like mall scenarios, too, because there’s more right there at hand. I think Nashville could use some better shopping” -Carrie Underwood
Short Shopping Quotes
Looking for that short shopping quotes that say it all in a concise manner? Then, these famous shopping quotes will do the trick for you as you shop with friends and family.
91. “It’s time to shop high heels if your fiance kisses you on the forehead.” -Amit Kalantri
92. “We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.” -Henry Youngman
93. “They came, they saw, they did a little shopping.” -Jeff Klooger
94. “I bought two items to get a third free, and then I returned the two. I should be Shopper of the Year.” -Jarod Kintz
95. “If men liked shopping, they’d call it research.” -Cynthia Nelms
96. “I’m shopping around for something to do that no one will like.” -Jerry Garcia
97. “I went window shopping today! I bought four windows.” -Tommy Cooper
98. “Win or lose, we go shopping after the election.” -Imelda Marcos
99. “I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist.” -Tammy Faye Bakker
100. “If you change lines, the one you just left will start to move faster than the one you are now in.” -O’Brian’s Law
101. “I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet.” -Carrie
102. “And then, I do love my shopping, but actually, lounging is the big thing.” -Delta Burke
103. “It’s crowded, which pleases me. Salesladies intimidate me, I don’t like to be caught shopping.” -Margaret Atwood
104. “If shopping doesn’t make you happy, then you’re in the wrong shop!” -Mimosa Rose
105. “Shopping at any level is a bit of therapy for my medulla oblongata.” -Theophilus London
106. “For some, shopping is an art; for others, it’s a sport. It can be a vice and it can be a cause. Some love it. Some hate it. Rarely is someone indifferent.” -Pamela Klaffke
107. “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.” -Will Smith
108. “Three things to remember about shopping are location, location, location.” -Melinda Adams
109. “When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better, but then it’s not, and I need to do it again.” -Sophie Kinsella
110. “Be able to go shopping for a bathing suit and not become depressed afterward.” -Marilyn vos Savant
Shopping Therapy Quotes
Truth is, everyone needs shopping therapy quotes for inspiration when the body needs nothing but to hit the online stores or shopping mail when one has had a very stressful day. Get over the huddles with these famous shopping quotes as you go on shopping even at this time of the season.
111. “My ideal relaxation is working on upholstery. I spend hours in junk shops buying furniture. I do all the upholstery work myself, and it’s like therapy.” -Pamela Anderson
112. “Honestly, shopping beats therapy, anytime. It costs the same and you get a dress out of it.” – Sophia Kinsella
113. “Retail therapy life lesson learned while shopping.” -Amanda Ford
114. “Wouldn’t it be nice if retail therapy was covered by health insurance.” -Unknown
115. “I’m paranoid about shopping. I get irritable. I find it tedious and taxing. People say shopping is retail therapy, but I need therapy after shopping.” -Anushka Sharma
116. “Shopping at any level is a bit of therapy for my medulla oblongata.” -Theophilus London
117. “There is no shame in emotional shopping.” – Unknown
118. “I was sad but then I bought something online. I feel better now.” – Unknown
119. “O, don’t worry about me. I bought new shoes. Everything is just fine now.” – Unknown
120. “Never underestimate the power of a good outfit on a bad day.” – Unknown
121. “Whoever said laughter was the best medicine obviously never tried shopping.” – Unknown
122. “Crying is for plain women. Pretty women go shopping.” – Oscar Wilde
123. “Don’t cry. Buy a bag and get over it.” – Unknown
124. “I walked into the mall and instantly felt calm surrounded by all the stores I’ll browse but can’t afford.” – Unknown
125. “When the going gets tough just go online shopping.” – Unknown
Inspirational Shopping Quotes
When trying to intensify your pre-holiday and holiday shopping sprees take these inspirational shopping quotes to heighten it with friends and loved ones who enjoy shopping with you.
126. “The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread are three billion to one.” ― Erma Bombeck
127. “They said I was a valued customer, now they send me hate mail.” ― Sophie Kinsella,
128. “Buy what you don’t have yet, or what you really want, which can be mixed with what you already own. Buy only because something excites you, not just for the simple act of shopping.” ― Karl Lagerfeld
129. “When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better, but then it’s not, and I need to do it again. “ ― Sophie Kinsella
130. “I’ve no idea when I’m going to wear it, the girl replied calmly. I only knew that I had to have it. Once I tried it on, well… She shrugged. The dress claimed me.” ― Isabel Wolf
131. “…most guys have about 73 calories of shopping energy, and once these calories are gone, they’re gone for the day – if not the week – and can’t be regenerated simply by having an Orange Julius at the Food Fair.” ― Douglas Coupland
132. “You? A man? Wants to come shopping with a woman? For clothes?”
“Ah, but not for clothes, not for skirts or shoes.” He shuddered. “For lingerie. And that, my love, is a whole different story. Any time you want to shop for silky underwear, I’ll gladly accompany you.” ― Lauren Dane
133. “Women usually love what they buy, yet hate two-thirds of what is in their closets.” ― Mignon McLaughlin
134. “Shopping is a woman thing. It’s a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase.” ― Erma Bombeck
135. “Shouldn’t you be looking at other cars? You know, car shopping usually involves … shopping.” “I don’t shop very well”, Grace said. “I just see what I need and get it.” ― Maggie Stiefvate
Shopping with Husband Quotes
It’s a thing of joy when your shopping is done with the love of your life. You can now share
shopping with husband quotes with hubby either on or near Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday or other days as you go shopping together.
136. “Shopping is a woman thing. It’s a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase.” ― Erma Bombeck
137. “If men liked shopping, they’d call it research.” ― Cynthia Nelms
138. “When I opened my case in the hotel, he gestured excitedly at my snakeskin sandals, turquoise suede wedges, and silver-speckled jellies. “But you’ve loads of shoes,” he bellowed joyfully. I shook my head sadly. Men just don’t get it, do they? They’re definitely missing the shoe chromosome.” ― Marian Keyes
139. “I’ve purged myself of worldly goods; half my stuff is either being sold or going to charity. I need to go shopping.” ― Christy Leigh Stewart
140. “Man, Duke and I work our fannies off. We don’t eat expensive dinners out. We don’t go to the movies or buy our clothes anywhere but Kmart–our biggest treat is taking the kids to Walmart on Friday nights, having a fast-food hamburger and doing the grocery shopping.” ― Lori Copeland
Funny Quotes on Grocery Shopping
What keeps the vibe going on a huge sales deal day like Black Friday, Cyber Monday and other regular days are funny quotes on grocery shopping. Add the extra spark with these famous shopping quotes as you do your shopping around town.
141. “I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist.” -Tammy Faye Bakker
“I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist.” -Tammy Faye Bakker
142. “Wal-mart… do they like, make walls there?” -Paris Hilton
143. “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.” -Will Smith
144. “We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.” -Henry Youngman
145. “The quickest way to get to know a woman is to go shopping with her.” -Marcelene Cox
146. “Anyone who believes the competitive spirit in America is dead has never been in a supermarket when the cashier opens another checkout line.” -Ann Landers
147. “A bargain is something you can’t use at a price you can’t resist.” -Franklin P. Jones
148. “The woman just ahead of you at the supermarket checkout has all the delectable groceries you didn’t even know they carried.” -Mignon McLaughlin
149. “The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread are three billion to one.” -Erma Bombeck
150. “I haven’t reported my missing credit card to the police because whoever stole it is spending less than my wife.” -Ilie Nastase
Purchasing Quotes and Sayings
Shopping in-person with these purchasing quotes and sayings avail you the inner vibe that helps you to get the best out of every deal in this season when purchasing your gift items and other sales deals of this season.
151. “If I could store lightnings in jars, I’d sell them to sick fireflies to light their way. Only they have nothing to pay for it with but life.” ― Will Advise
152. “Money can buy some things to create happiness, but it can never buy happiness.” ― Ellen J. Barrier
153. “The best investments are in things you cannot buy.” ― J.R. Rim
154. “You cannot buy trust, you have to earn it.” ― Munia Khan
155. “You have to accept and agree with this short notice that “having a dream is different from fulfilling a dream”. “To have a dream” is just a bargaining process; “fulfilling it” is the real purchasing hour!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
156. “You have to want it enough to buy it.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
157. “You could buy a company of people with your wealth, but would never succeed in purchasing their love.” ― Edmond Mbiaka
158. “When we purchase something, we are enriching other people.” ― Sunday Adelaja
159. “There was a product which seemed attractive, expensive, portable, beautiful and simple. Everybody talked about its beauty but they bought it for its simplicity.” ― Amit Kalantri
160. “You were endowed with the treasure of time so that you could buy greatness with it.” ― Sunday Adelaja
Thanksgiving Shopping Quotes
In this season of Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving as you get yourself, friends and your loved ones something nice shop with these Thanksgiving shopping quotes. Below are extensive lists of famous shopping quotes as you do your shopping in this season of Thanksgiving and Friendsgiving.
161. “When deciding what to buy, remember that some things are easy to buy —but then we have to use them. If they’re not used, they don’t enhance our lives; they just contribute to guilt and clutter.” ― Gretchen Rubin
162. “For The Plan Of Redemption To Be Achieve, A Great Purchase Was Done” ― Sunday Adelaja
163. “What do Black Friday shoppers and the Thanksgiving turkey have in common? They know what it’s like to be jammed into a small place and stuffed!” ―Unknown
164. “Black Friday: Because only in America do people trample others for sales exactly one day after being thankful for what they already have.” ―Unknown
165. “Make sure the clothes you buy on Black Friday take into account how fat you got on Thanksgiving.” ―Unknown
166. “Here’s hoping Black Friday doesn’t turn into Black and Blue Saturday.” ―Unknown
167. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design, and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we’d like to be.” —Blair Waldorf
168. “When I go out shopping and pass a bookstore, I always grab a couple of cookbooks, so I have a library of them. I end up keeping many that I got years and years ago because they work so well.” —Johnny Mathis
169. “The way you support farmers is by shopping and buying raw ingredients.” —Michael Pollan
170. “When people come to my act any time after Thanksgiving, I usually say, You shouldn’t be here. You should be shopping. Our economy depends on you! You should be out there buying stuff.” —Lewis Black
171. “I’ve been going to shopping malls before I was born. Shopping with mom when I was still in her womb.” —Bamidele
Awesome famous shopping quotes, right? You can push a comment to ascertain your favorite Quotes. And I will love you to share this post. Thank you for doing so!
- The 120 Most Powerful Monday Morning Greetings and Blessings You Can Give - 10th November 2021
- 21 Obvious Signs That a Godly Man is Pursuing You in 2021 - 12th October 2021
- How to Fast and Pray for a Breakthrough in 20 Surefire Steps (2021) - 28th September 2021