Beyond any doubt, the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic is fraught with a different shade of distress that leaves you wondering what’s the solution to all that’s happening. But the inner fortitude in us to shine the light in such a time as this is the underlying motivation to getting a better help, we all need. Hence, the Coronavirus quotes that show strength even in a crisis.
Meanwhile, as we patiently wait for positive news to come out of the situation soon, people all over the world have come up with long and short Coronavirus quotes, written witty Coronavirus jokes, life lifting quotes, to boost courage, while other folks on their social media just want to spur you to laugh out loud.
I hope to do the same with these Coronavirus quotes. Below are the motivational quotes during Coronavirus I’ve drafted that will help you get through this trying time. As we learn more together with these Coronavirus quotes and we’ll also find lasting comfort together.
Motivational Quotes During Coronavirus
Whether you want motivational quotes during Coronavirus to keep the vibe alive for yourself and the folks around you here are Coronavirus quotes that show the world will always find the bright side, even amid this pandemic.
1. I thought I missed you before the quarantine not until we can only communicate 2 meters apart. I miss you more now that we all have to obey the first commandment of social distancing; self-quarantine stay separated from others.
2. If you would like to know how it feels to be in hospitality during this Coronavirus pandemic? Remember when the Titanic was sinking and the band continued to play?… Well, we’re the band.
3. Social distancing is pretty challenging but it’s the least we can do to help each other. Life isn’t about what suits us but it’s about learning how to survive the try times together.
4. To curb the spread of this Coronavirus folks talk about the substitute to a handshake: The list goes from to take a bow as they do in some culture in Nigeria and others say just a wave and still others say a smile from 2 meters apart. No wrong idea at all but a hugger like me will be deprived.
5. You are not stuck at home, you are safe at home. It’s normal to miss them but it may not be healthy to reach out to them with physical contact.
6. Nothing lasts forever even the Coronavirus. We learn more in a crisis than in comfort. So, through patience, alertness, courage, and kindness we shall overcome.
7. Having trouble forcing yourself to stay at home shave your eyebrows off! This works like magic.
8. I have noticed a lot of you are not posting selfies anymore since the beauty salons have closed because of the lockdown. Flourish regardless, dark days don’t last and Coronavirus can’t hold things forever.
9. I should have hugged you tighter and longer the last time I saw you because when the whole world comes to halt, all we have is each other to keep our lives going.
10. Eventually, everyone will be quarantined to their houses with no recent sports to watch and in nine months from now a boom of babies will be born and we will call them coronials.
11. Even if the world later lacks hand sanitizer, and facial masks, we are not sold out on the greatest compassion to prevent human life through patience, alertness, courage, and kindness.
12. There is a chance that Coronavirus could linger more than expected. But tough times never last, but tough people do! This one shall pass too.
13. With the Covid-19 pandemic, it’s the arrival of a new world now, it’s either we adjust to it together and fight as one people or only the survival of the fittest will be left to live after the pandemic is over.
14. The only way to outlive the Covid-19 pandemic in our world today is to keep working through the challenges together, driven by a sense of alertness as one who wants to keep breathing through his nostrils.
15. The smartest thing to do in this pandemic is the preservation of human life through kindness, alertness, courage, and love. And why is therapy important? Especially during the Coronavirus, find out how Online Therapy can help.
Inspirational Quotes During Coronavirus
Here are inspirational quotes during Coronavirus deck with meaningful statements, to offer some words of encouragement for you and your loved ones in this Covid-19 pandemic. These Coronavirus quotes will not only bring out the strength in you, but it will also tell your instinct that you will survive this challenging time.
16. Trial and error is a fundamental method of problem-solving because these are not ordinary times when we just seat doing nothing for the safety of society.
17. These are the times that all hands must be on deck and taking full responsibility towards not just for yourself but for humankind at large.
18. This Coronavirus pandemic has shown that everything around us can be devalued even the very thing our daily lives revolved around – material things, and what will remain is humanity holding up for each other.
19. Work, gym, malls, movies, and society have all gone for a forced rest as we are learning to live without them in a time like this. Indisputably, this moment is making history teaching all and sundry that in the end, it’s God who keeps you safe.
20. The safety of every one of us is prioritizing social distancing over I don’t care attitude.
21. Our ancestors fought wars in their time with bow and arrow but we’re being asked to fight our war by social distancing, to stop hoarding toilet paper and washing of hands with sanitizers.
22. When you are observing self-quarantine in your home and you can’t understand why some folks are still partying during a pandemic, then you will remember the proverb that says “you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink.”
23. Courage in a time like this is the very hope that anchors the soul, strengthens the mind even in the face of legitimate fears and never stops at getting life going till all things are restored.
24. Many who are locked at home observing self-isolation, while others are working to help prevent the virus in every way they can, also need our moral support and the hope that we shall overcome this pandemic.
25. The world is going through unpleasant times, but whether we see it as upheaval or as a need to revisit our ways, solely depends on us. Hence, we all must see these trying times as a lesson on how to live life with a concern for all and sundry.
26. COVID-19 has the potential to kill anyone including the most revered person. What we all need to do now is to protect our lungs and try not to die.
27. If Coronavirus can be as shrewd in its disguise and cruel in its ways, we must come in a way that is brutal and subtle in dealing with it.
28. Dear God, with the rise in this day of pandemic upon the nations, we ask for inner grace, fortitude, and wisdom so that when this is finally over, let the whole world take what she had learned and make the world a more righteous place for Your presence.
29. The many sides of uncertainty surrounding this whole crisis make it all the more difficult for the mind to have rest, the mind can only become stable if it knows how far the finish line is with all that is happening. But those who trust in the LORD are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever.
30. The race for our finish line is just a prediction or better put, it’s still an educational guess of both elite and others. So, our best bet is to trust God fully while we all work together to put an end to all this crisis.
Coronavirus Quotes Inspirational
Here is Coronavirus quotes inspirational to help ignite courage and hope in you, as the Coronavirus pandemic seems to be growing even with an everyday tussle against it. Our rest is that this one shall pass too. With these Coronavirus quotes, one can find the right attitude to stay up above it.
31. Helping those in need at this crucial time is not just a good gesture to imbibe, it’s the charity that should drive us to go all the way for our neighbor.
32. What we do today to fight this Coronavirus will be written on the tablet of history, will define our tomorrow and shape the culture of the generation.
33. Stay positive and stop brooding on a negative thing and key into courage against negative thoughts in this hour of the crisis of COVID-19, you have to win the battle first from inside out.
34. Join folks everywhere to spread love and positive energy in every direction for the well-being of the whole humanity at large. We need each other more than ever.
35. We are under Your sovereign power, dear Lord and we pray that You send Your healing flow upon us, creating immunity against the vice of this Coronavirus, protect our nation, healing those suffering from this noisome virus already and let there be full restoration. In Jesus’ name, we pray, amen.
36. We revolt against this pandemic and we reclaim the earth for the living. Lord, we make peace with You. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard our hearts and our minds in Christ Jesus, amen.
37. When you go on a voyage and sail across the oceans, then you are faced with the storm of life; where you are coming from suddenly lose its navigation, the destination you are heading can not be reached and you are left with one single purpose, which is one thing that matter: To survive!
38. Now, there is only one thing that matters on this side of eternity: surviving the gruesome of this pandemic! Sometimes one’s instinct is forced into one single goal: To exist and outlive every trying time.
39. The Covid-19 pandemic is not going to be worse than Egyptian plagues. Though it’s spreading to every nation and it will last for months, not just a few days. It’s going to be a Shark compared to Remora fish but it shall pass away as the Egyptian plagues and new days shall come.
40. Coronavirus doesn’t affect rats and snakes so most of you are safe. But, a word is enough for the wise. Do you love your life? Quarantine your mouth!
41. I’ll like to add a new gesture since Coronavirus has made us replaced handshakes. Can we add to the substitute for a handshake the ‘peace sign?”
42. Stay strong even if it’s going to get worse! Also know that you are to encourage yourself in the Lord as David did. Tell yourself ‘I got this’ and the new world after this pandemic, it will be just fine! Trust me, that will be your testimony.
43. In this crisis, it’s so important to pause, reflect, and give thanks for all the blessings we have in our lives before this trying time and the ones coming our way after this pandemic.
44. Coronavirus is one of the warning signs to the human race to stop all her culture and civilization built for self-aggrandizement which gives little or no room for God.
45. If there’s any way to end the Covid-19 pandemic is to keep fighting to boost the immune system for there’s an anchor for humanity when the immune is not compromised.
46. We cannot overcome this dark moment in our society merely with wishful thinking – that desire has to be followed by doing our part as a good citizen.
47. Communities are lamenting in fear and desperation in the face of this pandemic. If now we don’t lend a hand of love and care for humanity what do we gain?
48. It will accurate to say that after the Coronavirus epidemic, people will begin to think that a visible war is much better than an invisible virus.
49. There is only one thing that matters about the crisis of this virus is to be faster and be smarter than the virus itself. History always has it that humanity will always win at last.
50. So far Coronavirus is still having a fun day on its comfy seat, thus far humanity is striving to see it end for it only has but a short time.
Coronavirus Quotes Funny
Here is Coronavirus quotes funny that show the world will always create the funny side to any situation, even in a pandemic as we see today. Looking for Coronavirus jokes to use as Coronavirus tips or Coronavirus update on your social media status then check out these Coronavirus quotes for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and WhatsApp status below.
51. Ask your partner what he or she thinks will be the effect of Coronavirus on the world economy. Sit down and listen to who you are dating.
52. Every disaster movie starts with the government ignoring a scientist. So it is with this COVID-19 saga.
53. If you’ll use 150 rolls of toilet paper for a 14-day quarantine you probably should’ve been seeing a doctor long before COVID-19.
54. Finally, introverts can experience a serenity suited for all. No random or continuous talk or physical contact; everybody minding their business. A world they’ll live to appreciate for a lifetime.
55. I felt sick this morning so I thought I had Corona Virus… Turns out I’m just pregnant and broke at the same time.
56. Wearing a mask inside your home is now highly recommended. Not so much to prevent COVID-19 but to stop eating.
57. Children born 9 months from now should be referred to as children of the QUARN.
58. Lockdown Update: Today I melted an ice cube with my mind just by staring at it. It took a lot longer than I thought it would.
59. I am going to ask my Mum if that offer to slap me into next year is still on the table.
60. In this quarantine, Netflix should change their message from, ‘are you still watching?’ to ‘you should shower and come back.’
61. The trust is, it’s not so boring staying at home. But it’s interesting how one bag of rice has 12, 564 grains and another bag 12, 456.
62. People must not cough near you, they must cough far away. If you hear someone coughing tell them to.. FAR COUGH!
63. Grocery shopping has become a real-life version of the PAC-Man arcade game. Avoid everyone, get the fruit, and take any route to avoid contact.
64. Just like that, no one will ever ask a Stay-At-Home Mom what she does all day ever again.
65. Before Coronavirus I’d cough to cover a fart. Now I fart to cover a cough.
66. My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately, that when I pee it cleans the toilet.
67. Just seen a burglar smashing his front door. And I said what are you doing he said I am working from home.
68. People are so scared nowadays that they will read Carnivorous and Coronavirus the same way.
69. They said a mask and gloves were enough to go to the Grocery store. They lied, everybody else has clothes on.
70. This quarantine got girls answering DM’s from last year like “my Christmas was good, how about yours?”
Did you enjoy my list of coronavirus quotes? Which one sparked your spirit and boost courage? Share your favorite coronavirus quotes in the comments below – I’d love to add any additions to the list!
- Profound Happy New Month Messages to My Lecturer [March 2021] - 25th February 2021
- Best Happy New Month Messages to My Aunty [March 2021] - 23rd February 2021
- Happy New Month Messages to My Pastor and Pastor’s Wife [March 2021] - 16th February 2021