Marriage is an ordination of God designed for a specific purpose. God intended marriage to be a blessing to the world of mankind. Everything in the world of man depends on the functionality of marriage. If the marriage fails, society will fail. If marriage succeeds, society will succeed. Our society is a vivid reflection of the state of our marriages. It’s important to learn how to make our marriages work, which can be learned through inspirational quotes about marriage.
It must be understood that marriage is for the blessing of the world. It’s not a curse. Marriage can be said to be the greatest blessings in life. Therefore, marriage doesn’t thrive on ignorance; it takes the right knowledge to make it work according to divine design. Learning inspirational quotes about marriage will aid your efficiency in the smooth running of your marriage.
Marriage is very vital; you cannot afford to be careless in the choice of who you marry. Choosing who you want to marry is not often found easy for many people. But you can always get it right, regardless. The inspiration of God is your greatest guide in the making of this vital decision. Marriage, a journey for a lifetime requires a lot of knowledge to do it well.
Due to the challenges many people have seen happen around marriages in their neighborhood, many go wearied and become indifferent about marriage. Many people have given up on the hope of getting married. It doesn’t matter who might have missed it in your neighborhood, God can always help you get it right through inspirational quotes about marriage.
If you have been looking for helpful inspirational quotes about marriage, good numbers of them have been made available for you. Engage your mind, and get blessed.
Inspirational Quotes About Marriage for Happy Couples
Marriage is great, but being happy in marriage is greater. It takes a lot to start the journey of marriage; it takes more to keep the marriage running. A lasting marriage must not be void of inspiration to fuel it. Inspiration in marriage can be likened to fuel in a mechanical engine.
What fuel is to an automobile is what inspiration is to marriage. Inspirational quotes about marriage for happy couples are important knowledge every couple must have to keep their marriage fresh. A happy marriage is about three things: love, trust, and respect.
Happiness is a very important commodity for man. Man can go any length to ensure he is happy. The cost doesn’t matter when happiness is concerned. The beauty of life is that God has given every man the free will to decide his happiness. In other words, you can make your happiness happen. Couples must make a deliberate decision to create their happiness. This is why inspirational quotes about marriage are made available for you.
1. I have been made happier by you than I ever thought I could ever be, and if you allow me, I will spend the rest of my life to make you feel the same way.
2. A happy marriage is only possible when the couple learns how to hold each other firmly without a break in commitment.
3. Having your hands in mine, and mine in yours is my greatest dream and that’s exactly what I have, being with you.
4. You are my greatest addiction and excitement. I cherish you too much to let go of you for one second.
5. No happiness in life exceeds the happiness of marriage. Nothing can be compared to a couple staying together in joy.
6. The equation of marriage is that two have become one. The joy of marriage is love and harmony.
7. Marriage is not tiring no matter how long a couple has been together. A couple just wants to be with each other at all costs.
8. Being with your first love is great, but staying with your first love till the last time is greater. Starting well is good but ending well is far better.
9. A happy marriage is built on unity, mutual respect, a heavy dose of admiration lavished on each other.
10. Whenever I set my eyes on you, I’m moved with an obsession. I have seen you all the time but I’m never tired of seeing you all the time.
11. There’s nothing more lovely, appealing, friendly, and fascinating in life than a good marriage.
12. .A happy marriage is like a long booklet that always seems too short despite the length. Reading it is never tiring.
13. A good marriage is not when the perfect couple comes together. It is when two imperfect people learn to appreciate and enjoy their differences.
14. We’re are often turned on when we find someone with the same compatibility as ours, we get hooked up with them and call it, love
15. The best kind of love is the one that quickens our soul and makes us desire for more. This makes us long for each other all through life
16. Love doesn’t make the world revolve around the circle; love is what makes the ride very exciting.
17. Love is likened to temporary madness. It makes the hormones go up and then subsides. And when it subsides, a decision has to be made. It takes something deeper than hormones to keep the union together.
18. A happy marriage begins when you marry the one you love and it prospers when you love the one you marry.
19. It’s lovely to be married. It’s so exciting to find that special person you want to stay with for the rest of your life.
20. A lasting marriage is for those who are ready to forgive each other forever without taking a break.
21. When you get married, you have to learn how to stay married. Remaining married is the greatest joy of marriage.
22. How you know you’re in love is when you can’t fall asleep because your long time dreams have now become a reality.
23. Love understands no barriers; it overcomes hurdles, jumps fences, and penetrates walls to arrive at its destination. It is always full of hope.
24. A successful marriage requires being in love with the same person without being tired. It takes consistency in love to keep the fire of marriage burning and keep its wine fresh.
25. When you’re deeply loved by someone, it gives you strength beyond your reach while loving someone deeply gives you hope and courage to forge ahead in life.
26. You cannot truly measure how much love your heart can hold until you start loving someone deeply.
27. No matter how ordinary your life looks, love gives you an exciting future. Being deeply loved enhances hope for a better life.
28. Anytime the thoughts of spending the rest of your life with someone come into your heart, you will want the rest of your life to start right at that spot
29. The word of a lover penetrates deeper into the heart beyond the ears. The kisses of a love journey deeper into the soul than the lips.
30. Falling in love is good but growing in love is better. A love that doesn’t grow dies.
Funny Marriage Quotes for Newlyweds
Marriage is a serious business among couples who have chosen to live together forever. As serious as marriage may appear, it’s also a platform of fun for a couple who have built friendships with each other during dating and courtship. The joy of marriage is starved when a platform is not created for fun. Those who are fresh in marriage should make efforts to look for funny marriage quotes for newlyweds to keep their marriage exciting.
A marriage that must last must be built on friendship. The common thing among friends is that they play together as much as they work together. When couples establish fun in their marriage, they create an avenue for a lasting friendship in their union. Everyone loves to be around somebody who is fun to be with. One of the roles of inspirational quotes about marriage is that it makes couples have fun in their union.
31. I would rather share a lifetime with you than face all the ages to come alone without you.
32. I love you for what you are but I love you also love you for what you’re not.
33. Love is like a wildfire, it’s difficult to be quenched when set ablaze.
34. You are the best, the cutest, loveliest, and most beautiful person I have ever met on earth. All these descriptions still didn’t define you sufficiently.
35. The way you feel asleep in the same way I fall in love with you. It happens slowly and but once and for all.
36. It takes two passionate friends to establish a lasting marriage. When you love, you must do it passionately.
37. Love is a friendship set on fire. Friendship keeps love together.
38. I’m committed to helping you love life, cherish every moment with you. Always hold you with care like a fragile vessel. I love you too much to mismanage you.
39. There’s a level of patience love demands. Only those who can give it can stay together.
40. One time love is expressed by speaking. Another time, it was expressed by silence. Wisdom makes the couple to understand the divide.
41. It takes agreement and disagreement to stay in love together. We cannot stop offending each other but we can always choose to forgive each other always.
42. My vow to you is to love you in all forms and manners now and forever. I promise never to forget to let you down both when it’s easy and when it’s not.
43. Every love story is beautiful, but ours is the most beautiful.
44. Marriage is more of an action than a talk. You must be committed to a daily doing to keep it running.
45. The world may not consider you so important because you’re just one in a billion, but to your lover, you’re just the whole world.
46. Marriage is an everyday thing worth enjoying. You have it every day, yet longing for more.
47. It may take a little while to find the one your soul loves. But if you’ve found the one whom your soul truly loves, maximize the space to enjoy loving him/her.
48. The imagination of every moment I have had with you puts a smile on my face and keep longing for more of you. There is no fun without you.
49. You’re my world, my moon, and my star. You’re all of me put together. What’s interesting about life without you being with me?
50. Love is indeed beautiful. But you make love more beautiful to me. You are my sugar for life.
Marriage Quotes and Saying
There is a particular mode of communication that makes a marriage work. Marriage cannot go right unless you are saying the right thing. Whatever you say affects us directly and also your union. This is why you have to be intentional about saying the right thing in your marriage. Positive marriage quotes and sayings must form the basis of your communications to each other as you journey through your union.
A believer needs to learn how to speak in line with the word of God concerning all things. Inspirational quotes about marriage make you speak in line with God’s mind for your marriage. The will of God will only stand in your marriage only if you speak the mind of God concerning it.
51. It takes a glance to fall in love; it takes commitment to stay in love. Starting the journey is good but continuing the journey is better.
52. Every lasting marriage has a secret that makes it work. We find out what makes work and we’re committed to doing.
53. A couple who stay together must play together. Take time out visit good places. A restaurant, candlelight, and dinner,
54. Marriage is an alliance between a man who can’t sleep without turning off the light and a woman who can’t sleep without turning on the light.
55. The beauty of marriage is that, when you are no longer in love with him or he also is out of love with you, this keeps you together until you fall in love again.
56. A lasting marriage is between two people trying to dance to the same music at the same time.
57. No chain can hold a couple together in marriage. It takes friendship built together over the years to keep them glued with each other.
58. Marriage is not for people who are the same, but for people who perfectly complement each other.
59. No marriage was born great. Everyone who has a great marriage works to make it great. A lasting marriage is not accidental; it is intentionally worked into existence.
60. The difference between a good marriage and the best marriage is in giving just an extra input into it every day, as often as possible.
61. Marriage is meant to appear more beautiful every day. It will keep appearing more stunning with each passing day.
62. Marriage thrives in an atmosphere where the couple encourages each other than criticize each other. Only a positive atmosphere will enable a lasting marriage.
63. No marriage thrives without the deliberate contribution of both parties. What you invest in your marriage is what you’ll harvest from it.
64. The love in a marriage is kept alive when both parties have learned to keep to their duties independently without allowing the underperformance of one party to affect the other.
65. The goal in marriage is not to do things the same way, but to do things together as a united force.
66. Marriage is a selfless journey in which the interest of your partner is of more importance than yours.
67. What keeps marriage blossoming is to learn to admit wrong when you are wrong and learn to keep quiet when the atmosphere is hot.
68. The call of your partner is like a phone you cannot ignore. When he/she calls, you wake up with excitement.
69. Marriage is like two sides of a coin, they cannot face each but always stay together.
70. Marriage is a platform to grow and become all we’re created to be.
Marriage Ups and Downs Quotes
Life generally cannot be void of challenges. Challenges are part and parcel of life. Challenges make life interesting. There’s little you can accomplish if you don’t have a good attitude towards challenges. Your success will be a reward for the challenges you have been able to conquer. Just as it is in life so it is in marriage. Challenges abound in marriage. Marriage ups and downs quotes will equip you with all it takes to handle your challenges.
Inspirational quotes about marriage will always stir you up to stay put in your marriage regardless of the ups and downs you might encounter. Sometimes, you may not have reasons to continue, but you can always choose to continue. There is no perfect husband or wife, two imperfect people have just decided to stay together and make their marriage perfect.
71. In marriage, we must learn to enjoy every moment. The good, the bad, the beautiful, the ugly, and the inspiring. They are all part of the journey.
72. The language of marriage is love and sacrifice. If you live for your partner, you’ll have your partner stay with you all your life.
73. Don’t ever stop holding each other both in the soul and in the body. With each other, you can conquer incredible challenges.
74. When the journey of marriage starts, the wine is very fresh. Keeping your wine fresh will make you feel newly married every second.
75. Love should be shown when it’s least deserved because that’s when it’s needed the most.
76. A joyous marriage is the union of two good givers and forgivers.
77. There will be a reason to engage in an argument with your spouse, but you don’t have to entertain all of them so that peace can reign in your union
78. No marriage is a bed of roses all the time. But two intentional people can choose to make their union heavens all the time.
79. Quality time is a great currency on which marriage thrives and survives. The couple must make time out for each other.
80. Marriage functions best when we learn how to how to overlook offenses and leave some things unsaid.
81. Lack of love is not what crashes marriages, but a lack of friendship. The engine of love is friendship.
82. Our attitude towards each other and towards the situation that erupts in marriage is a little thing that makes a big difference. When the attitude is right, a couple stays together.
83. Commitment to marriage answers to discipline than feelings. When a commitment is shown, the wall of marriage is strengthened.
84. A marriage that looks perfect isn’t perfect, it is just both partners have just decided never give up on each other.
85. A great marriage is a choice, you will have to choose to have one.
86. Marital Union is meant for the couple to fill each other’s gaps and deficiencies.
87. It’s better to learn to laugh off offenses than insist to discuss them. Overlooking offenses is wisdom.
88. I have made a vow to love you and be with you always. No matter what attempts to break us, we’ll always find ourselves together.
89. Marriage is not a direct ticket that you will be together forever. It takes respect, love, companionship, understanding, friendship, and trust in your spouse to keep a long and lasting marriage.
90. Never let a day go past without forgiving the offense of the day. Tomorrow is here; reserve your energy for good things than offenses.
Strong Marriage Quotes
There’s nothing as good as having the right knowledge about something. When you have the right knowledge about marriage, you’ll be able to make everything happens with ease. Deficiencies in knowledge are the major challenges of marriage. Strong marriage quotes are needed to help you have the right knowledge to help you run your marriage.
The inspiration of God is needed to have a strong marriage. No matter what you know, it’s important to depend upon the inspirational quotes about marriage which will aid your efficiency in your marriage.
91. Make your ears a gift to your spouse. Make listening to your spouse your culture.
92. Embracing your partner publicly is a great way of saying you are proud of her and that none is second to her.
93. The success of marriage doesn’t depend on desiring what your partner is not but on appreciating who he/she is.
94. Marriage becomes troublous when we begin to compare our partner with someone else. The peace of marriage is found in continually appreciating each other.
95. It’s easy to love at first sight but loving continually is the miracle of marriage. Only commitment can make such a miracle happen.
96. Lovers cannot be separated, they’re always inside each other all along.
97. Finding someone who will love you for no reason is so exciting, and to shower that person with reasons to continue loving you is so amazing, this where the joy of marriage lies.
98. Marriage would be better if the husband and the wife clearly understand that they are together to achieve a common goal.
99. The secret of functional marriage is to treat all challenges as incidents and none of the incidents as challenges.
100. A good marriage is the union of two good forgivers who are ready to forgive each other every day without running out of love.
101. Marriage, ultimately, is the practice of becoming passionate friends. The end of a marriage is friendship. Marriage cannot last unless friendship is built.
102. Marriage requires a full-time commitment. It will only work if you give all it requires into it.
103. Generosity to each other is very vital to keep the wheel of marriage running. Marriage dies when one partner feels used.
104. A long-lasting marriage is built by two people who believe in and choose to stay committed to the solemn vow of their marriage.
105. A great marriage isn’t something that just occurs by accident; it is deliberately created by an intentional Couple.
106. Having the right picture of your partner will always help you treat him/her well. See your spouse as a gift of God rather than an object of burden.
107. The most precious gift we can offer our spouse is our attention. Having your spouse in mind all the time keeps him/her connected to you regardless of the distance.
108. With true love, the love-tank never deflates.
109. Marriage is good. Honor makes it work. You’re meant to honor your spouse with all you have gotten.
110. Love is self less and it will always seek to represent the interest of others.
111. A marriage is a gift of God to humanity. It should be embraced and enjoyed all through our lifetime.
The Secret of a Successful Marriage Quotes
Success is the ultimate desire of every man. God has destined every creature of His success in every area of their lives. God wants us to have all-round success, not a lopsided one. As you are successful in your finances and careers, so does God want you successful in your marriage. To succeed in your marriage, you need to have a peep into the secret of a successful marriage quotes.
A marriage that must be successful has to depend on God for wisdom and inspiration to make success happen. This is why inspirational quotes about marriage are so essential for every couple who desires success in their marriage.
112. You don’t know how thrilling it is to wake up every morning knowing you’re mine and I’m yours forever.
113. One of the sweetest speeches you can say to your honey is that I will always choose you ten thousand times if I was meant to choose again.
114. Make your spouse excited to want to come home and make him/her remorseful to want to depart.
115. You starve your love life to death when you nurse offenses in your heart.
116. Staying together and holding each other is a promise to one another that, no challenge will break you.
117. A couple must be intentional in creating the right memory. Marriage is exciting when good memories are created.
118. A marital bond is strengthened when a strong conversation is sustained.
119. Taking care of each other must be considered paramount. You can only look great together when you take care of each other.
120. Marriage is an adventure of continual learning and growing. If we don’t learn, we cannot grow and if we don’t grow, we get tired of each other
121. Companionship makes the journey of marriage rosy and interesting. Every long road is short with a good companion.
122. Pains cannot be avoided. They are meant to strengthen us for the journey ahead of us. Every pain allows us to grow.
123. Marriage is not about loving someone who is most beautiful. It’s about loving someone who can make your life the most beautiful
124. Nothing makes a man happy as much as going home knowing that a loving wife awaits his arrival.
125. True love is not afraid to be vulnerable. In true love, is security.
126. Marriage is built on love and respect. It has to be built on respect to last long.
Words of Wisdom for Marriage from the Bible Quotes
Bible is a compendium of the wisdom of God. It has solutions to every area of human life, including marriage. Bible is filled with capsules that will help each one manage his/her marriage properly. Words of wisdom for marriage from the Bible quotes will undoubtedly equip you with God’s wisdom to run your affairs in marriage.
Bible is filled with inspirational quotes about marriage to help you understand marriage and run it well without being conquered by its inevitable challenges.
127. “He who finds a wife finds a good thing And obtains favor from the LORD” (Proverbs 18:22)
128. “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. And God blessed them. And God said to them, be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.’ ” (Genesis 1:27-28:)
129. “Let your fountain be blessed, And rejoice with the wife of your youth” (Proverbs 5:18)
130. But you say, ‘Why does he not?’ Because the LORD was witness between you and the wife of your youth, to whom you have been faithless, though she is your companion and your wife by covenant.” (Malachi 2:14-15)
131. For your Maker is your husband, the LORD of hosts is his name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth he is called.”(Isaiah 54:5)
132. “Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm, for love is strong as death, jealousy is fierce as the grave. Its flashes are flashes of fire, the very flame of the LORD. Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. If a man offered for love all the wealth of his house, he would be utterly despised.” (Song of Solomon 8:6-7)
133. “Who can find a virtuous wife? For her worth is far above rubies. The heart of her husband safely trusts her; so he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil all the days of her life. She seeks wool and flax, and willingly works with her hands. She is like the merchant ships, She brings her food from afar. She also rises while it is yet night, And provides food for her household, And a portion for her maidservants”. Proverbs 31:10-15
134. “Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?” (Ecclesiastes 4:9)
135. “For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her.” (Ephesians 5:25)
136. “Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.” (Genesis 2:24)
137. “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” (Ecclesiastes 4:12)
138. “Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish. In the same way, husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church, ” (Ephesians 5:25-33)
139. Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls, For he has no one to help him up. Again, if two lie down together, they will keep warm; But how can one be warm alone? (Ecclesiastes 4-9-11).
140. And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning “made them male and female,’ and said, “For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.” (Mathew 19:4 -16)
To drive it home, marriage is good. It is God’s plan for everyone. Marriage does not work without having the right knowledge that makes it work. This is the reason why you have to be on the search for inspirational quotes about marriage.
Having read through the inspirational quotes about marriage, I’m certain that you have been blessed. You will do someone a favor by sharing this with them to help them do well also in their marriages. Do not forget to leave a comment behind.