Pain is an unavoidable part of existence. We all struggle with suffering at one point in our lives or the other, whether it’s physical or mental. Despite the difficulties and tribulations you’ve endured, this inspirational collection of Sad Quotes about Pain will remind you of how strong you are.
Suffering and pain are a natural part of existence. People attempt to avoid pain as much as they can, but there is no benefit without pain and you’ll get to know better about this in the course of reading in sections like Sad Quotes about Pain in Life
It is only after we have survived adversity that we completely appreciate how valuable life is. Pain and suffering make us appreciate life and our loved ones even more, as the pain quotes below demonstrate.
Can you picture a world free of suffering? We would most likely be reckless if there was no sorrow in the world, and nothing would be valuable to us. Pain, on the other hand, teaches us to value life and everything around us.
In that vein, we’ve compiled a list of inspirational, smart, and uplifting Sad Quotes about Pain, sayings, and proverbs below. Now, sit back, grab a cup of something and enjoy the following quotes about pain!
Quotes About Pain and suffering
These Sad Quotes about Pain and Suffering will not only inspire you but motivate you to move out of your situations and be all that you want to be.
1. There would be no suffering if there was no pain, and we would never learn from our mistakes if there was no suffering. To put it another way, sorrow and suffering are the keys to all doors; without them, there is no life.
2. If there are no thorns, there can be no throne; this is the other with which life happens.
3. When life initiates a powerful consciousness from a sluggish one, the pain has its noble joy.
4. Courage is nourished by pain and genuine braveness cannot come if only good things have happened to you.
5. Transform your scars into knowledge.
6. Because life’s greatest lessons are learned via sorrow, you must sometimes suffer to learn, fall to develop, and lose to gain.
7. There is no such thing as an eternal winter, and no such thing as an eternal spring.
8. If you can sit with your pain, listen to it, and respect it, you will eventually be able to move past it.
9. Transformation without effort, grief, suffering, or a sense of loss is merely a mirage of actual change.
10. The strongest souls have emerged from hardship, and the greatest people have scars.
11. When I’m in pain, it forces me to grow. What I want to do is grow, so I consider pain to be a source of pleasure.
12. We wouldn’t have anything if we didn’t go through pain and suffering.
13. You never know how strong you are until you have no choice but to be strong.
14. I grew stronger as a result of my failures. My motivation was pain.
15. We do, after all, survive every moment except the last.
16. You may have been dealt an unfair hand, but the depth of your anguish foreshadows the heights of your future.
17. Even if your heart hurts, smile. Even if your heart is breaking, smile. You’ll get by if you grin through your anguish and grief when there are clouds in the sky. Smile, and perhaps the sun will shine through for you tomorrow.
18. Seas that are calm do not produce skilled sailors.
19. Our strengths emerge from our flaws.
20. Never Apologize For Being Emotional Or Sensitive. To you, this should be a sign that you have a big heart and are not afraid to show it to the world.
Sad Quotes About Life
We mentioned earlier that pains in life cannot be avoided but the following Sad Quotes About Pain would help you up. To narrow it down, they are Sad Quotes About Life that are so relatable because as sad as they may seem, they are so true. Ready? Let’s go.
21. Challenges are a part of life; acting in fear and losing hope weakens our soul. But we strengthen our spirit when we face and overcome obstacles boldly, with faith and optimism.
22. Our most lovely dreams are the result of our most dreadful nightmares and struggles.
23. I Am Not What Has Been Happening To Me. I Am What I Decide To Be.
24. As long as the pain has a purpose in my life, I can bear it.
25. Anyone can conceal themselves, but what makes you strong is facing difficulties head-on and working through them.
26. Don’t give up in the face of adversity. Keep on because there will be an end to it.
27. You can always bounce back no matter how far life has pushed you down or how much you’ve been hurt.
28. In my life, I have no regrets because everything happens to me for a reason. The difficult experiences you face develop your character and make you a much stronger person.
29. When you have a shattered heart you think you’re going to die, but you keep living, day after day, even though you’re dying.
30. All of the challenges, difficulties, and setbacks I’ve faced in my life, have bolstered me.
31. You may not realize it at the time, but a kick in the teeth could be the nicest thing that ever happened to you.
32. Determine to do more than survive no matter what life throws at you. In any case, you will be a success.
33. You will never understand your power until you have been severely injured.
34. The things I used to fear the most in life have befallen me and it feels like I am against the world
35. It isn’t a question of whether or not you will be knocked down. It’s a question of whether you’ll get back up.
36. Years had passed since the suffering began, but I have accepted it as an unavoidable part of my life at that time.
37. The more I age, the more the pains but I will prove to it that I’m greater.
38. Anyone can laugh when they are happy, but the brave ones also smile when they are sad.
39. Know that pain is like a speeding train that will pass you by in a flash, so smile through it.
Sad Quotes About Pain When It Hurts So Bad
What is the saddest quote ever? It’d be considered to be those Sad Quotes about Pain When It Hurts So Bad because at this point, people are at their breaking points and if care is not taken, it could result in self-hurt like suicide.
40. The fear of pain is a primitive impulse, and when I think of the people I’ve met and my own life, I can’t recall any instance of agony that didn’t, on the whole, enrich it.
41. There is a way that pain clips our wings and makes it difficult to fly… If you don’t resolve this for a long time, you may forget that you were ever designed to fly in the first place.
42. Remain patient and tough; this suffering will come in handy at some point.
43. Pain can sometimes drive a man harder than pleasure.
44. The mental anguish is worse than the physical anguish.
45. It is always through pain that one achieves pleasure.
46. The discomfort in the little finger can be felt throughout the body.
47. Pain must be accepted and used as fuel for our journey even though it hurts so bad
48. Wisdom is nothing more than the pain that has been healed.
49. Don’t get caught up in your discomfort; remember that your discomfort will eventually turn into your remedy.
50. Our minds become tougher as we go through the pain and monotony of learning a new skill.
51. You meet your highest self via pain.
52. Suffering is a part of life, and finding meaning in it is a part of survival.
53. Pain can change you, but it doesn’t have to be a negative one. Take your suffering and convert it into knowledge.
54. We can’t increase our sensitivity to pleasure without increasing our pain sensitivity.
55. You can only hope for one thing when you’re in pain, and that’s for it to end.
56. The suffering you’re inflicting right now is always a type of no acceptance – an unconscious rejection of what is.
57. God created suffering to remind us that we are alive and to teach us to appreciate the joys and beauties of the world.
58. I can’t emphasize this enough: suffering is an inevitable part of the process. It’s crucial to feel it.
59. Pain is only there for a short time – a minute, an hour, a day, or even a year translating into years. However, it will gradually fade away. As a result, something else has taken its place.
Sure you are getting inspired by these sayings, you might also be interested in our collection of Sad Quotes About Love and some quotable Sad Quotes about Pain that may inspire you to move on after a breakup. So, keep on reading.
60. There’s a paradox I have noted over time: If you let them hurt you feel through the pain of love set in, you will no more hurt, but experience only more love.
61. To ultimately let go of what is hurting your heart and spirit is one of the bravest decisions you will ever make
62. The most compelling sweet stories have come from anguish and problems.
63. Our deepest joys and sorrows stem from our interactions with others.
64. Relationships are transparent. It’s often better to leave them broken than to risk getting yourself injured trying to put them back together.
65. It is painful not to love, but it’s even more painful not to be able to love.
66. Some individuals are going to go, but your narrative isn’t over yet. That only concludes their role in your story.
67. Give me only one good word to think about if we must part forever, and with which I can console myself while my heart breaks.
68. It is amazing how someone can destroy your heart and still make you love them wholeheartedly.
69. There is one agony that I frequently experience that you will never understand. It’s because you’re not here.
70. When you believe you’re falling in love for the first time, you realize you’re falling out of love.
71. You can close your eyes to avoid seeing something, but you can’t close your heart to avoid feeling anything.
72. Because I can’t be with you right now, I’ll have to make do with fantasizing about the day we’ll be reunited.
73. I can’t eat or drink; the delights of youth and love have vanished: there was a time when life was good, but that time has passed, and life is no longer “life”.
74. It is like holding a candle when you fall in love. It brightens the world around you at first. Then it begins to melt and injure you.
75.Would I do it if I could take back every ‘I love you’ I’ve ever spoken to you?
76. You can make me feel like a firefly. I’m trapped in a bell jar, and I’m starving for love.
77. People love each other for a variety of reasons, not all of them are positive. It’s simple for them to adore each other. Or perhaps it’s because they’re accustomed to it. Alternatively, they may have given up. Or it’s because they’re afraid.
78. I was broken when I saw the way he was acting as if our kiss had broken him. I had never felt more humiliated in all my life.
79. Love can be found in your inbox’s unsent drafts. Sometimes you wonder if things might have turned out differently if you had pressed the “Send” button.
Emotional Pain Quotes
Ordinarily, we could derive Sad Quotes about Pain from unfortunate events like the loss of a loved one, disagreement, failure, helplessness, and disappointment but contextually, Emotion Pain Quotes refer to a period of continuous unhappiness, a period in which we feel alone in dealing with life’s hardships. So, enjoy!
80. The spirit that perceives beauty may wander alone at times.
81. The caterpillar obtains its wings during a season of loneliness and solitude. Remember this when you’re feeling lonely and betrayed.
82. Knowing how to belong to oneself is the most important thing in the world.
83. People believe that being alone makes you lonely, but I disagree. It’s the loneliest thing in the world to be surrounded by the wrong people.
84. You need to be alone from time to time. Not because you’re lonely, but because you want to spend your leisure time being yourself.
85. I used to believe that the worst thing that could happen to me was that I would die.
86. Sometimes, you should separate from everyone to set time alone to experience, adore, and treasure yourself.
87. You just need a break now and then. It’s a lovely spot. Alone. To figure out everything.
88. You have to be able to stand alone at times. Just to make sure it’s still possible.
89. There is a space inside of me where I live alone, and it is there that you refill your never-drying springs.
You can use being alone as a kind of pause so that you don’t mix things up. You also get to learn a lot about yourself while you are alone. It enables you to discover more about yourself and gain a better understanding of yourself.
On the other hand, there are times when you just need to sit alone and ponder on your life or simply appreciate your alone. Being alone sometimes might be beneficial to your mental health since it allows you to relax.
It’s nice to be surrounded by people you care about and who care about you, but being alone may be beneficial as well in situations where you have to go through avoidable pains. Let’s continue, yea? Yes!
90. A person is himself only when he is alone. If he does not learn to enjoy his solitude, he will not find it difficult to enjoy freedom.
91. It is preferable to be alone than to let individuals who aren’t going anywhere stop you from achieving your goals.
92. When we can’t stand being alone, it suggests we’re undervaluing the one and only friend we’ll have from birth to death: ourselves.
93. When you’re alone, you’re fully your person. If you have even one friend, you will belong only half to yourself or even less in proportion to his irresponsible behavior, and if you have more than one companion, you will fall deeper into the same dilemma.
94. In a world when people are accustomed to settling for anything just to say they have something, it takes a strong person to remain single.
95. There are worse feelings in the world than being alone. Things like being in a relationship but still feeling lonely
96. People who are highly sensitive are frequently misunderstood as weaklings or damaged goods. The intense feeling is not a sign of weakness; it is a sign of someone who is truly alive and caring. The problem isn’t with the empath; it’s with society, which has become dysfunctional and emotionally impaired.
97. Even though I know he isn’t here, I can still hear his voice and feel his presence. All I seem to do right now is cry. I understand the concept of time and how wounds heal, but even if I had unlimited time, I still wouldn’t know what to do with all this pain right now
98. Pain, on the other hand, is like water. It manages to break through any seal. Before you can learn to swim to the surface, you have to let yourself sink inside of it.
99. Empaths were not born to be victims; we were born to be warriors. Be courageous. Maintain your fortitude. All hands must be on deck.
100. Pain do not define us, what we do with it does
I have no doubts that you have held on to something in the course of reading these Sad Quotes about Pain and I am sure you have been inspired. The truth is that nobody should make you feel bad for going through pains and expressing it because sometimes, these painful feelings can be overwhelming.
Now that you have been encouraged to rise like a Phoenix after reading this, you should not hoard the blessings, you know? After you have liked and commented, don’t forget to also share with your loved ones!