The love moms share with their children is immeasurable. Unconditional and sincere without gender preference. So, in celebrating moms too, sons should be able to send heartfelt happy birthday mom quotes from son.
There’s a non-replaceable role that only moms can play in a man’s life from his birth to adulthood. It is, therefore, responsibility for you as sons to celebrate them in all ways possible. This duty shouldn’t be done by another but you! Taking her birthday as an opportunity, you should give some cute wishes, prayers, messages and heartfelt happy birthday mom quotes from son to her.
The notion that only females have a tender heart is totally bias. Yes, that’s why with these heartfelt happy birthday mom quotes from son, you can let the world know how much sons can appreciate the love of mothers and how affectionate you can also be with words too.
Let’s give mom the surprise of a lifetime as they feel rush of emotions reading through your heartfelt happy birthday mom quotes from son.
Meaningful Happy Birthday Mom Quotes from Son
Let’s take a quick look at the law that states, ‘unlike poles, attract.’ Remember that? Sure you know what I’m about to say then. Exactly! Though fathers and sons are of the same gender, having noticed that there’s always a strong connection between the opposite gender when it comes to showing affection, we can’t dispute that this is true between moms and sons too.
Just look around for a family especially which has their firstborn as a male, you’ll understand better the extent to which a mother’s love can go for a son.
So, with this bond of love between moms and sons, and a special day like mom’s birthday to celebrate her, then it’ll be thoughtful to send some meaningful happy birthday mom quotes from son.
Can it ever be tiring to send lovely quotes to loved ones? Then sending meaningful happy birthday mom quotes from son should not be an exception!
Be it long or short happy birthday mom quotes, the sentences are all linked to project meaningful happy birthday mom quotes from son.
1. Such love that can stop death is what we share. That’s part of why I fought through in your womb and at birth. Happy birthday, mom. So grateful to God for keeping you till today. Love you!
2. All the time spent with you has been inspiring and full of unforgettable experiences. Happy birthday to my inspiration and mentor.
3. All your gestures have ever been instructive as well as your words. I have learned to give perfect interpretations to it all. Happy birthday to my instructor!
4. It’s your birthday again, I seem to have lost the right and perfect words to praise you. You are perfect even though you think you are not. Happy birthday, mother.
5. So immense and limitless are your patience and affection. Words fail me already to describe you thoroughly. I want to present to the world who you are from within. For you are a depth of love. Happy birthday, mom.
6. Mother, you are such a treasure that can’t be found on the surface. Looking deep within, I’ve seen so much hidden within you. The world needs to see this too, experience it and become a better place. Happy birthday, mother!
7. There’s no boundary to the expression of your ever warm heart. It breaks every protocol to reach out to me always. Love you now and forever mother. Happy birthday!
8. Never once did you stop believing in me, or losing hope on my response to your instructions. You never showed a lack of interest in me, but you’ve rather left me amazed by the depth of attention you pour out on me. Happy birthday, ma, may the whole world notice and praise your existence.
9. To love and support is one thing, but to continually show these unconditionally even when there were reasons not to show it amazes me. Happy birthday, mom.
10. The praise you deserve is spectacular. What I simply mean is, you’re an incredible mom! Happy birthday, mother.
11. Cheers! Mother is plus one. Thank you for being an angel in words and deeds all along from my childhood till now. Happy birthday my angel!
12. You’re one soul who gives her best to everything and all around her. So, its definitely even an understatement to say you deserve the nicest and best things in the world. Happy birthday ma’am.
13. You’re a great model of good values and ethics. I can represent your personality in the whole world. Happy birthday mom!
14. A complete image of greatness is what you project to me as my mother. On this special day of yours, I celebrate your bright-work of illumination in my life. Happy birthday, mother. Keep on shining!
15. I’m thanking you for all; for the ones I’ve shown appreciation for before, as well as the ones I never appreciated. Happy birthday, mom, may your life be full of thanksgiving to the Lord.
16. I love you dearly, my heart cherishes you deeply, and I know I owe you much more than my words can give right now. Happy birthday, mom!
17. Your cool smiles, gentle touches, silent gestures, and other expressions have magically softened me. Happy birthday to you mom, you’re simply the loveliest!
18. I can’t seem to control the laughter I feel right now as I remember the things we’ve shared together. All I can say right now is that you have made most of my years on earth filled with more joy than sadness.
19. Like the sun shines daily, you never fail to keep me lively and sound all through the day. There’s no dull moment with you and definitely no weariness by your side. Happy birthday, mom!
20. Happy birthday to the best mother of all ages! You birthed me as a wonderful baby, made me a lively child and groomed me into a lovely husband and father. Thank you, ma’am!
21. What counselor do I need when you are a bank of words that I can fetch from every moment I need guidance in life. Happy birthday, mom.
22. Happy birthday, mother. You have always helped me to look beyond the present situations of life. Teaching me to look ahead and see the possibilities of a better tomorrow. Knowing this, I’m always on my feet ready to face life’s circumstances with full assurance of victory. Thank you, mom.
23. I’m the luckiest child because you birthed me. And I’m gifted beyond what ordinary words can express because I spring from a lovely personality like you. Happy birthday, ma!
24. Though I can’t even recount the whole experiences we have had in words. But with its impact on me, I can quantify it as the best moments of my life ever!
25. It has rarely occurred to me that we are of the opposite gender. I love you the way you are and I know you love me too. Happy birthday, ma!
26. I love being your child as well as being your ‘heartbeat’ as you always call me. Despite being a man, you still make me feel so tender-hearted. You have rubbed off well on me so much. Thank you and happy birthday!
27. It’s with great pleasure that I announce again to the world that I’m proud to be a dear son to the dearest mom in the world. Happy birthday dearest mother.
28. In a countless number of ways, you motivate me. Your qualities are unquantifiable, and surely worthy of praise and commendation. Happy birthday, mother.
29. You were the best womb available and most desired by the Lord for me. I’m forever grateful for coming through no other but you. Happy birthday, mom.
30. Mother, you deserve to be thanked and celebrated every day of our lives. But today, I take this opportunity to say that I love you more every day. Happy birthday, and thank you for giving your best always.
Happy Birthday Mom WhatsApp Status
Who else can describe the warmheartedness and kindness of a mother’s heart on a WhatsApp status if not you on her special day? Happy birthday mom WhatsApp status has been drafted to help you convey your heartfelt birthday wishes for your Mom who has been through thick and thin to see you become great in life.
31. Looking around for the softest words to describe your kind of heart. Looking for firm words also to describe your strength and toughness. But all I could find to say is that ‘you’re the best.’ Happy birthday, mother.
32. I do believe that your kind is rare and expensive to find. You’re the highest that could be priced anywhere. But the truth is that you’re definitely priceless! Happy birthday, mom.
33. Happy birthday, mom. Thanks for giving me the most of your time. I can’t pay back in quantity, but I can pay back in these few words of mine, saying ‘I love you, mom.’
34. It’s really an honor to be called your son. I’ll forever be grateful for the upbringing that came with lots of love. Happy birthday, mom.
35. When people call me a special being, I let them know it’s because I was born by an angel. Happy birthday, my angel!
36. No matter how much I grow, your heart would never become too small to comfort me because my first house was built inside you, mom. For this, you’re forever treasured in my heart. Happy birthday!
37. There are 364 days in a year, it is your special day that makes the year a complete 365-day calendar. You’re just so unique. Happy birth anniversary, mom.
38. When I read the story of the Virgin Mary, I could have thought you were her offspring because all through your years, I’ve seen that you are highly favored, mother! Happy birthday, ma’am.
39. I’ve seen different kinds of relationships exist between a mother and a son. Ours is the best that has ever existed. Happy birthday, my world!
40. I thought I was more responsible because I’d become of age, but one day, when you were standing so close to me, I discovered how you have strengthened me from inside with words ever dear. Happy birthday, ma, I do all these for you and wish to pay back in excellent quantities till you are aged.
41. Wow, It’s really a miracle to have been the one sustained in your womb out of millions! It’s indeed a great privilege for me, and I’ve never taken this for granted. Happy birthday, mother. You’re always the definition of ‘home’ to me. Even right from your womb.
42. Happy birthday, mom. I’m sorry for not coming to understand with you, how much you had to sacrifice for me to come to this world because I’m your son but I promise you would get paid for all the troubles. I Love you.
43. In my heart, I give a loud ovation to you every now and then. You are worthy of a million cheers all day long. On this day, I wish you a happy birthday and a whole lot of ‘cheers!’
44. A sweet toast to a lovely mother and friend of everyone. I give the loudest and highest to you on this day of yours. Happy birthday, mother, enjoy your day!
45. You are an icon who’s contributions to my life would still speak so much in the future just has it shaped me into becoming a better person now. Happy birthday to my star!
46. Our moments together are worth making a ‘best-selling novel’ out there in the world. It’s full of all emotions one could think of. Happy birthday!
47. Your life’s tale is worth telling to the young and old. With so many lessons for every age to benefit from. You’re the best mother. Happy birthday my legend!
48. If I could travel back in time and ahead of now. I’ll do it just to make it known to everyone who has ever lived that you’re the best. Happy birthday mom!
49. Happy birthday, mother. My most admired and honored celebrity. You have rocked my world with entertainment and all sorts of drama. Love you, my superstar!
50. I would give up my most prized possessions for you. Your worth and value are more than all I own. Happy birthday, my jewel!
Happy Birthday Mom Paragraph
Though it seems like you have done more hurt than pleased your mom, I can assure you that with some happy birthday mom quotes from son, you can put an end to every guilt of the past, and let these ‘happy birthday mom paragraph’ be the start of a new page for you and mom.
All who stands as mother figure around you are worthy of this ‘ straight from the heart messages’ written as heartfelt happy birthday mom quotes from son. There are short and long ‘happy birthday mom paragraph’, just read through, and send some to your biological moms, foster moms, grand-moms as well as step-moms.
All the words, lines and sentences of these ‘happy birthday mom paragraphs’ are appropriately written for the expression of your love to mom. Heartfelt happy birthday mom quotes from son are woven in and out of the happy birthday mom paragraph.
51. If I was given the most precious things in the world, I’ll still not value them as much as you. You have blessed my life so much from my infant days until my adulthood. The source of happiness and strength is what you are to me. Happy birthday to you mom, may you increase in strength all the days of your life.
52. Forever, my heart would honor you. Even though it seemed like I looked down on your counsel in the previous years we’ve spent together, I want you to know today that I have always looked up to you. I leaned and will still lean on your advise and encouragements. Thank you for not giving up. Happy birthday, mom.
53. So little but precious are the years we’ve spent together. A day like a minute, a month like a day, a year like a week, and a century like few months. It’s because I always benefit from every time spent with you. Happy birthday, mother! I hope to still spend more and more of it with you.
54. Time flies indeed when hearts are knit together. How time has flown so fast? However, there’s no regret about the time, irrespective of how short it has been. It’s better to spend hours with a rich mind like yours than to spend a minute with another person and get no benefit. Happy birthday, mother!
55. Everyone desires to know why we’ve been so strong together this way. Only you and I share the secret that of this. And I know sincerely that you have labored more to keep us together than I’ve done. Happy birthday, mom.
56. The tie in the family is so strong. Even dad can’t seem to find the right words today to explain why it has stayed that way. You’re the hidden strength of the family, though only a few know and appreciate this. But I sincerely on this day appreciate your staying strong for us. Happy birthday, mom.
57. It would take like ‘forever’ for anyone to try to be like you in words and deeds. Even in your absence, your ethics and principles live and help me. Thank you and happy birthday!
58. The aura of grace is on you especially in this new season of yours. Enjoy much of it and make sure to spread as much as you can. Love you ma, remain graced. Happy birthday!
59. Every day is brighter than the former with you. Every season is better than the previous one. This makes me wonder where on earth you came from? Happy birthday, darling mother!
60. I love the woman you are and pray for women like you to surround me. You’re a perfect definition of a virtuous woman. Your kind of soul is rare to come by. Having one of you in every family will definitely make every family blessed and in turn make the world a better place. Happy birthday, mother.
61. My face is ever wide with a smile. Your heart is ever warm with love, and your hands ever tender to hold me tightly by your side. Mom, even the words of your mouth are ever ready to speak comfort to me in times of trouble. Thanks, and happy birthday.
62. A flower I’ll forever admire and a rare gem I’ll be careful to never take for granted is whom you are a mother. I’ll celebrate you every day in my heart and be sure to use every opportunity as this day to speak aloud of your worth. Happy birthday, mom.
63. You’re cute with your smile. Ever at your best in whatever you do. You’re even the best at giving words of advice to me. No one can do these things like you. A combination of different beautiful qualities has made you stand out so much. Everywhere and anywhere, anytime and all the time, you lead. Happy birthday, ma!
64. Though you stood alone to raise me. I do pray that you’ll never be alone in life. The Lord who is definitely with you will raise so many to honor and help you always. You deserve help from every corner of the earth. Happy birthday!
65. It’s my queen’s birthday! Let the world bring the best gifts from all corners of the earth. You’re most valued and very unique. Happy birthday, mother! I love you so much.
66. Though you receive presents of all kinds and monetary worth today, still let my words be the most cherished in your heart. Carry them in your mind everywhere this year and be happy you did. I love you and celebrate you. Happy birthday, mom.
67. You remain the most eminent to me. Happy birthday dear mother, and have a great year ahead. Remain adorable and become the most desired kind of woman in the world.
68. Today is about you, and I tell you, that every day also speaks about you. Why? You add value to every passing day and life itself. Happy birthday dear mother.
69. You merit the title of ‘the most excellent woman and mother.’ You are the choice of every man out there. A wonderful wife to a man, and an excellent mother. Happy birthday, mother. Enjoy your day!
70. You don’t need to prove anything to show that you’re of the ‘ELITES’ status of the world. All others might judge by education and money, but your qualities put together are more than all these. You’re ever unique, I’ll pick you still even if there were a million people with such great qualities. Happy birthday, mother!
71. You may be getting older, but your words ring in my ears and heart and keep me younger. You’re even younger to me because words make a person who he or she is. Your words are evergreen, it makes me feel ever relevant, therefore, you’re ever relevant to my heart and mind. You are kept young in my memory. Happy birthday, ma!
72. You’re at bottom of my heart and still the one at the topmost part of it. The thoughts and ideas you have given me run through my mind, and I say to myself ‘what a blessed person I’m privileged to have known.’ Happy birthday, ma.
73. It’s been a great privilege and benefit to be born of you. Not just that, but to have had your qualities and endowment re-surface in me. Happy birth anniversary and enjoy this day.
74. When I look at my wife and children today, I still see you what great influence you’ve had in me and through me. Definitely, our coming generation has someone to thank for bringing in great standards and virtue to us. Happy birthday, mother.
75. Your love has reigned so much in my heart, and will still reign. Happy birthday, mother. May peace, love and every good thing in life reign in your heart also, now and forever as you live on in sound health and mind.
76. If motherhood could be given a ‘professor’ rank. Then I’ll say you should have owned one ever since I was a child. You have displayed so much mastery of the motherhood nature. Happy birthday to the best mother!
77. Dear mother, I hope you are bubbling with joy as you read this, ‘cos that’s the feeling in my heart right now. I want to put all my emotions into writing today for you to read, but it’ll take me a whole day to write that. Happy birthday my love!
78. It’s a great accomplishment already to have a little of you in me. However, I do believe I’ve become a lot of you already. How awesome is that! Happy birthday mother and have the best experiences than you’ve ever had all through your years in life. Enjoy your year!
79. Pushing me to do things, I thought you were a bother to me. I understand better now and appreciate how by these things you pushed me to do, I’ve gained strength and wings to fly above obstacles and seemingly difficult situations of life. Happy birthday, mom.
80. It’s amazing how magical and powerful every smile you give has been. It just speaks the words of confidence to me and I’m up on my feet again. Happy birthday to the most magical being I’ve ever met.
81. I do not forget the fact that some children wish they had someone like you with them, that’s why I want to appreciate you like never before. I apologize for taking some of your sacrifices and gestures for granted. It meant so much to me, it still does. I put in one sentence today by saying ‘I Love You.’ I hope this covers up a bit for the times I’ve ignored celebrating you. Happy birthday!
82. People around are surprised at how accurately I can interpret every one of your actions and gestures. You have beckoned to me all my life with such lovely actions, how can I know them? Happy birthday, mother. You are ever intelligent and excellent at what you and do and in whatever way you do.
83. Dear mom, the ground on which I stand is made of the affection and unmatching care you poured on me selflessly. It is still the pillar I lean on, and definitely the roof that covers my mistakes. I’m perfect because you are perfect. Happy birthday, mother.
84. You’re the heroine of my world. In my past, present and future, I see you as the anchor of my progress and my motivation. Happy birthday, mom.
85. Every feedback I get from you has been awesome and encouraging. It’s never made me look down on my self, rather I’ve always seen myself better at doing things. I feel so capable and in control. Happy birthday, mother.
86. If I were to give up all I have, I’ll hold on firmly to one thing. That’s your precious love. It is my most treasured gift. Happy birthday, my treasure!
87. What makes me rich is nothing but the words that you have poured out from your ever wealthy mind. Each of it is like adds such currency to my life and with my bank so full of it. I have no doubt I’ll be the wealthiest man, husband, and father. Happy birthday mom!
88. You’re ever beautiful to me because I behold you beyond the surface. Happy birthday, beautiful mom.
89. You’re still like the way I’ve known you from childhood. Always understanding and ever open to hear me speak out. Happy birthday, mother!
90. On this occasion of your birthday, I sincerely want to thank you for maintaining the virtue you were created with. God blesses all He creates, but it is another thing to remain a blessing and use such virtues properly. I know the Lord is happy seeing you replicate such diligence, sweetness, and blessedness in people like me. Happy birthday ma’am.
91. Why would I look far for a role model, who says a mother can’t be one to a son? After all, I’m taking after your character and not the gender. It’s been awesome all the way. I commend your efforts and contributions greatly and plead that you are encouraged to fight on and on till the end. Happy birthday, mom.
92. I celebrate the one who has made a rough journey look so smooth to me. I do desire that from this day, you’ll always experience nothing but smoothness all your life. Happy birthday mother, and many happy returns of the day.
93. There’s absolutely no core of my life that you have not contributed to. Every word I speak has its roots in what you have taught me. Every one of my characters has a trace to yours. And every decision I make has a standard you have taught me attached to it. Happy birthday, mom.
94. Every stage of my growth has remained fresh and lovely in my memory because of the sweetness of those moments with you. Happy birth anniversary and I do desire that you have the best reward that a mother could ever have.
95. The boundaries to your cares and affection are beyond even the sky. How can one match such height? Your perfections have covered all your imperfections at a very great measure. Happy birthday to a perfect woman and mother!
96. Your joy radiates so much that it affects and pushes away every dull mood. No one stays with you and remains negative. You have such positive aura around you, it turns every wrong situation into right. Happy birthday, my joy.
97. The sun shines in the day, the moon glows at night, but your face radiates day and night. All the time, it’s encouraging to the weak, and humbling to the proud. Happy birthday.
98. Seasons have different sides to them. But you are one who is a combination of different seasons. There’s no moment too harsh or cold, all times spent with you carries the blossom, shine, and rain of love. Happy birthday mom!
99. Even if your tears are pure gold, I’ll never wish to see it fall. You deserve to be happy every day of your life. Happy birthday, mom. May you find reasons to rejoice alone in this new season of your life.
100. You have been so specially sculpted from the most beautiful resource of love. That’s God Himself. That’s why it’s so easy for you to love. Happy birthday to a love being! I pray that the good Lord who blesses your pass will prosper your future.
101. As an endless sea that flows continuously, so does your love flows without end to me and everyone around you, you’re our sweetheart and darling mom, Happy birthday, mother.
Let’s not bottle up all our affections for moms, pick the ‘happy birthday mom quotes from son’ from the ones you’ve read above that best describes all your heart is saying to mom.
Make sure to send them and share them. Let friends and family help to spread the love for moms around the world with the best written heartfelt happy birthday mom quotes from son ever.
- How to Make Him Miss You and Want You Back: 20 Epic Steps (2020) - 22nd September 2020
- 200+ Happy New Month to My Love Messages (October 2020) - 21st September 2020
- 100 New Month Motivational Quotes [October 2020] - 21st September 2020